Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 546 547
@Aravika
That's lovely, thank you . Would you mind separating the drops from rainsong and blooming vale into separate trades ? But if that is too trouble some its okay :)
@Aravika
That's lovely, thank you . Would you mind separating the drops from rainsong and blooming vale into separate trades ? But if that is too trouble some its okay :)
pankek army
@Aravika
Hello! Could I get two hours in the blooming vales, but separated into two one-hour sessions? It's easier for me to sort things this way C;

Thank you!
@Aravika
Hello! Could I get two hours in the blooming vales, but separated into two one-hour sessions? It's easier for me to sort things this way C;

Thank you!
uK8yrnN.png
@kugik

Of course! It would be a bit confusing for me if I add them all together, otherwise. ^^;

@Aurealis

Sure! I'll try and get started with yours as soon as I can. ^^ I'll ping you once I'm finished.
@kugik

Of course! It would be a bit confusing for me if I add them all together, otherwise. ^^;

@Aurealis

Sure! I'll try and get started with yours as soon as I can. ^^ I'll ping you once I'm finished.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika
That's great, thank you. :)
@Aravika
That's great, thank you. :)
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis

Finished with yours! Apologies for the delay; I've been busy for quite a while before I had the chance to finish up the second one-hour session.

Would you want the full drops or do you have a preference for specific items?
@Aurealis

Finished with yours! Apologies for the delay; I've been busy for quite a while before I had the chance to finish up the second one-hour session.

Would you want the full drops or do you have a preference for specific items?
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika
full drops, please! c;
@Aravika
full drops, please! c;
uK8yrnN.png
@Aravika
Could you please let me know when you're free as I'd love to order more C:
@Aravika
Could you please let me know when you're free as I'd love to order more C:
uK8yrnN.png
@Aravika

I'd like 2 Hours in Crystal Pools. Full Drops, please.
@Aravika

I'd like 2 Hours in Crystal Pools. Full Drops, please.
m91xEaw.png
@Aurealis

Of course. <3 Thanks for taking such an interest in this. I'll add the items to a CR (possibly two) here in a minute.

@Mihaellawliet

Sure! I'll try and get started with yours as soon as possible and I'll ping you once I've finished.
@Aurealis

Of course. <3 Thanks for taking such an interest in this. I'll add the items to a CR (possibly two) here in a minute.

@Mihaellawliet

Sure! I'll try and get started with yours as soon as possible and I'll ping you once I've finished.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika

You doing alright there?
@Aravika

You doing alright there?
m91xEaw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 546 547