Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Searing Hot Designs[outfit design shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Voronwis
Perfect! ^^ I'll send the rest of your payment straight on over :3
@Voronwis
Perfect! ^^ I'll send the rest of your payment straight on over :3
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa
Oh also is it alright if I use Eren as an example in the shop? My fandragon section is kind of bare right now:-)
@Catrisa
Oh also is it alright if I use Eren as an example in the shop? My fandragon section is kind of bare right now:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis
Yeah, go for it ^^ I'll send in a new order in a day or two as well :3
@Voronwis
Yeah, go for it ^^ I'll send in a new order in a day or two as well :3
@Voronwis Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate Username: Catrisa Name of the dragon: Zuko Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50269886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502699/50269886_350.png[/img] [/url] Price tier: Fan Derg 12KT Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): Avatar The Last Air bender (Anime version cause the movie wasn't to good lol) [img]https://i.imgur.com/cRzda8j.jpg[/img] Anything else I absolutely need to know: He's a fire bender which can also shoot lightning
@Voronwis

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate
Username: Catrisa
Name of the dragon: Zuko
Link:
50269886_350.png

Price tier: Fan Derg 12KT
Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): Avatar The Last Air bender (Anime version cause the movie wasn't to good lol) cRzda8j.jpg
Anything else I absolutely need to know: He's a fire bender which can also shoot lightning
@Catrisa
Sorry I'm late with a reply, been crazy few days. I'll get to work first thing tomorrow. :-)
@Catrisa
Sorry I'm late with a reply, been crazy few days. I'll get to work first thing tomorrow. :-)
@Voronwis

Secret Word: GhostGate

Username: Burdeh

Name of Dragon: Athena

Link: Bio

Price Tier: Standard

Info: Athena is a ranking officer in her clan's militia, a position she was given because of family connections, but one she would've more than earned on her own merit. In addition to both her father and grandfather being well-respected soldiers, Athena herself is a member of the royal family. She only boasts these shiny titles when it comes to muscling her way to the front of buffet lines, though.

Her skills as a warrior speak for themselves in the clan coliseum, where she trains and oversees cadets, gladiators, and prisoners alike. In response to the disgruntled mutterings of new recruits about their "coat-tail riding" overseer, she'll happily answer any qualms in the arena. It's there that she reigns from a throne of broken shields and splintered spears.

TLDR: She's a barbarian with grace(?).

Anything Else: My ultimate goal is to provide skins/accents for all of my dragons, preferably non-private ones: Baldwin Brews, Swipp Swaps, holiday/marketplace buyables... If while designing Athena's apparel, any skins/accents come to mind that you think would fit, please don't hesitate to include and/or suggest them! This isn't mandatory, though; I know as the Dressing Room currently stands, it's not ideal for skin-hunting, so no pressure if nothing comes to mind!
@Voronwis

Secret Word: GhostGate

Username: Burdeh

Name of Dragon: Athena

Link: Bio

Price Tier: Standard

Info: Athena is a ranking officer in her clan's militia, a position she was given because of family connections, but one she would've more than earned on her own merit. In addition to both her father and grandfather being well-respected soldiers, Athena herself is a member of the royal family. She only boasts these shiny titles when it comes to muscling her way to the front of buffet lines, though.

Her skills as a warrior speak for themselves in the clan coliseum, where she trains and oversees cadets, gladiators, and prisoners alike. In response to the disgruntled mutterings of new recruits about their "coat-tail riding" overseer, she'll happily answer any qualms in the arena. It's there that she reigns from a throne of broken shields and splintered spears.

TLDR: She's a barbarian with grace(?).

Anything Else: My ultimate goal is to provide skins/accents for all of my dragons, preferably non-private ones: Baldwin Brews, Swipp Swaps, holiday/marketplace buyables... If while designing Athena's apparel, any skins/accents come to mind that you think would fit, please don't hesitate to include and/or suggest them! This isn't mandatory, though; I know as the Dressing Room currently stands, it's not ideal for skin-hunting, so no pressure if nothing comes to mind!
@burdeh
Ahhh, she's going to be fun to work with!
@burdeh
Ahhh, she's going to be fun to work with!
@Catrisa
Huh, for such a simple outfit it turned out quite challenging, but I tried my best for the lovely angsty fireboi!:-)
Not Found

Or maybe you'd prefer this one? It's simpler-looking:
Not Found

@Catrisa
Huh, for such a simple outfit it turned out quite challenging, but I tried my best for the lovely angsty fireboi!:-)
Not Found

Or maybe you'd prefer this one? It's simpler-looking:
Not Found

@burdeh
So I was thinking that:
Not Found

Thorn crown for regality alongside with tail ribbon. Breastplate for her warrior side with brightscale wingguards to add fierceness. What do you think?
Also with some accents:
I think I like her best with Starmalade:
Not Found

And Labradorescence:
Not Found

Maybe Faerie Queen?
Not Found
@burdeh
So I was thinking that:
Not Found

Thorn crown for regality alongside with tail ribbon. Breastplate for her warrior side with brightscale wingguards to add fierceness. What do you think?
Also with some accents:
I think I like her best with Starmalade:
Not Found

And Labradorescence:
Not Found

Maybe Faerie Queen?
Not Found
@Voronwis
I'm liking the first one, I'll send payment straight away ^^ (Can you please PM me the coding so I can place the outfit in Zuko's biography? :3)
@Voronwis
I'm liking the first one, I'll send payment straight away ^^ (Can you please PM me the coding so I can place the outfit in Zuko's biography? :3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39