Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Searing Hot Designs[outfit design shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Voronwis

Wow, I really love what you've done with color! I think Starmalade does a wonderful job of tying in the lavender blues from the crown and tail ornament, at the same time that it breaks up the orange and keeps Athena from looking too monotone, and you got the aesthetic of her personality down pat!!! Thanks so much for your work, and for looking into accents. I'm more than satisfied:) Gonna throw in an extra tip to show my appreciation and if it's alright with you, I may be back again in the near future (I have a lot of naked dragons).
@Voronwis

Wow, I really love what you've done with color! I think Starmalade does a wonderful job of tying in the lavender blues from the crown and tail ornament, at the same time that it breaks up the orange and keeps Athena from looking too monotone, and you got the aesthetic of her personality down pat!!! Thanks so much for your work, and for looking into accents. I'm more than satisfied:) Gonna throw in an extra tip to show my appreciation and if it's alright with you, I may be back again in the near future (I have a lot of naked dragons).
@burdeh
Aww I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you so much and please come back anytime. I'd be more than happy to dress your dragons:-)
@burdeh
Aww I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you so much and please come back anytime. I'd be more than happy to dress your dragons:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate Username: Catrisa Name of the dragon: Mannequin Order Actually ^^' (Please ignore the add, it was the best representative picture I could find lol) Link: [img]https://i.imgur.com/pdLgY5w.png[/img] Price tier: Fan Derg I presume? Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): So I'm wanting to get an outfit as close to this as possible for my Attack On Titan Scouts. I don't care how many spaces it takes up and I don't care about pricing so go wild ^^ In any case I'd like an outfit that contains the cloak as well :3 Anything else I absolutely need to know: The outfit can have different colored undershirts so it may be nice to see some variety? It's also going to be used for every species of derg on Flight Rising (If this goes well I'll continue commissioning you in the future ^^ You've done wonderful work so far and I'm considering recommending your shop on my Clan Page :3)
@Voronwis

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate

Username: Catrisa

Name of the dragon: Mannequin Order Actually ^^' (Please ignore the add, it was the best representative picture I could find lol)

Link: pdLgY5w.png

Price tier: Fan Derg I presume?

Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): So I'm wanting to get an outfit as close to this as possible for my Attack On Titan Scouts. I don't care how many spaces it takes up and I don't care about pricing so go wild ^^ In any case I'd like an outfit that contains the cloak as well :3

Anything else I absolutely need to know: The outfit can have different colored undershirts so it may be nice to see some variety? It's also going to be used for every species of derg on Flight Rising (If this goes well I'll continue commissioning you in the future ^^ You've done wonderful work so far and I'm considering recommending your shop on my Clan Page :3)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa Alrighty.[emoji=guardian happy] I'll start working as soon as I can. Crazy week so it might take a few days.
@Catrisa
Alrighty. I'll start working as soon as I can. Crazy week so it might take a few days.
@Voronwis
Sounds great, and I completely understand (Literal last week coming up for College now and teachers are rushing everything at us X'D)
@Voronwis
Sounds great, and I completely understand (Literal last week coming up for College now and teachers are rushing everything at us X'D)
@Catrisa
Alright so, here is a general Scout outfit that can be worn by anyone:
generalscout

However, I absolutely failed to make an undershirt that can be worn by any breed. Most of the time it wouldn't show and items that would show cannot be worn by any breed because of clipping in some cases or not showing at all in others. So I guess any undergarments have to be matched to individual dragons. Sorry if I couldn't be of much help here.
@Catrisa
Alright so, here is a general Scout outfit that can be worn by anyone:
generalscout

However, I absolutely failed to make an undershirt that can be worn by any breed. Most of the time it wouldn't show and items that would show cannot be worn by any breed because of clipping in some cases or not showing at all in others. So I guess any undergarments have to be matched to individual dragons. Sorry if I couldn't be of much help here.
@Voronwis
That's alright, you've done a wonderful job so far ^^ I'll place this in Erwin's bio as a general reference and either take care of things from there with the other Attack On Titan characters or come back here and ask for help with undergarments for specific dergs. Thank you so much for the hard work Voronwis ^^

Are you good to receive more commissions or would you like some time before I send in more requests? (I've got some other fandoms in line for attire :3)
@Voronwis
That's alright, you've done a wonderful job so far ^^ I'll place this in Erwin's bio as a general reference and either take care of things from there with the other Attack On Titan characters or come back here and ask for help with undergarments for specific dergs. Thank you so much for the hard work Voronwis ^^

Are you good to receive more commissions or would you like some time before I send in more requests? (I've got some other fandoms in line for attire :3)
@Catrisa
Thanks.:-) I'm pretty much open for anything you throw my way.
@Catrisa
Thanks.:-) I'm pretty much open for anything you throw my way.
@Voronwis Alright, the next one will be Chrom from Fire Emblem then ^^ Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate Username: Catrisa Name of the dragon: Chrom Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47027357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470274/47027357_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ekROgTn.png[/img] Price tier: 12,000 (Fan Derg) Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): Fire Emblem Awakening's Chrom, I'm thinking of using this as his Falchion blade but if you find a better sword definitely let me know :D [item=Privateer's Cutlass] Anything else I absolutely need to know: He's going to become an Imperial, otherwise it's just the usual :) (So long as you're ok with it I'd like to place a link to here in my Clan's profile page and recommend you to others. If Chrom's outfit is fitting enough I'd also like to feature you in my Hatchery :) Let me know if you're ok with this and if you're not then that's fine to ^^ By feature I mean that I'd recommend you there as well)
@Voronwis
Alright, the next one will be Chrom from Fire Emblem then ^^

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate

Username: Catrisa

Name of the dragon: Chrom

Link:
47027357_350.png

ekROgTn.png

Price tier: 12,000 (Fan Derg)

Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): Fire Emblem Awakening's Chrom, I'm thinking of using this as his Falchion blade but if you find a better sword definitely let me know :D
Privateer's Cutlass

Anything else I absolutely need to know: He's going to become an Imperial, otherwise it's just the usual :)

(So long as you're ok with it I'd like to place a link to here in my Clan's profile page and recommend you to others. If Chrom's outfit is fitting enough I'd also like to feature you in my Hatchery :) Let me know if you're ok with this and if you're not then that's fine to ^^ By feature I mean that I'd recommend you there as well)
@Catrisa Ohhh he is NOICE! Both the derg and the character. what about [item= valkyrie blade] for him? Yes please, feature me anywhere you want.:-D And thank you.
@Catrisa
Ohhh he is NOICE! Both the derg and the character. what about Valkyrie Blade for him?
Yes please, feature me anywhere you want.:-D And thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39