Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Searing Hot Designs[outfit design shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Voronwis
Just one question, what is the limit for outfit requests on fan dergs? I have over two pages and don't want to overwhelm you but I also have a ton of gems and treasure that I'm willing to pay.

I'll send in only one request to start as a test of good faith and to feel out the time I'd be waiting but after that I'll probably send requests in in bulk (So long as it's permitted of course)
@Voronwis
Just one question, what is the limit for outfit requests on fan dergs? I have over two pages and don't want to overwhelm you but I also have a ton of gems and treasure that I'm willing to pay.

I'll send in only one request to start as a test of good faith and to feel out the time I'd be waiting but after that I'll probably send requests in in bulk (So long as it's permitted of course)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa There is no limit on orders. I'll simply work with anything you put in front of me in stages until it's done[emoji=guardian happy]
@Catrisa
There is no limit on orders. I'll simply work with anything you put in front of me in stages until it's done
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis Sounds great, like stated I'll send in one order for now ^^ (I'll wait for confirmation before sending in the gems) Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate Username: Catrisa Name of the dragon: Eren Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46310681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463107/46310681_350.png[/img] [/url] Price tier: Fandragon Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): He's based off of Eren from Attack On Titan. I'd appreciate an outfit that fits his character. Here's a link to an outfit image (Though if you want I can just post the image as well) ^^ https://www.funimation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/eren.png and I'd like for this key to be included as well if possible (Again, I can post an image if you don't want to link follow) https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31sZoHPUINL.jpg Anything else I absolutely need to know: Hmmm, I don't think so? Use as many slots as you need to for the outfit (I'm looking for a perfect representation and I don't expect that to be cheap so use any attire that works as well. I don't care how expensive it will be to collect so just go for as close a representation as you can get ^^) [b]Forgot to mention! He's turning into a Wildclaw soon so I'd prefer an outfit for that species that still fits![/b]
@Voronwis
Sounds great, like stated I'll send in one order for now ^^ (I'll wait for confirmation before sending in the gems)

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate

Username: Catrisa

Name of the dragon: Eren

Link:
46310681_350.png

Price tier: Fandragon

Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): He's based off of Eren from Attack On Titan. I'd appreciate an outfit that fits his character. Here's a link to an outfit image (Though if you want I can just post the image as well) ^^

https://www.funimation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/eren.png

and I'd like for this key to be included as well if possible (Again, I can post an image if you don't want to link follow)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31sZoHPUINL.jpg

Anything else I absolutely need to know: Hmmm, I don't think so? Use as many slots as you need to for the outfit (I'm looking for a perfect representation and I don't expect that to be cheap so use any attire that works as well. I don't care how expensive it will be to collect so just go for as close a representation as you can get ^^)

Forgot to mention! He's turning into a Wildclaw soon so I'd prefer an outfit for that species that still fits!
@Catrisa Ah, I see[emoji=guardian happy]. I'll do my best although there is no reliable way of representing either scabbards or ODM gear. I'll see if I can find something that resembles the key. I've got to go now, but I'm sure I'll have something for you tomorrow.
@Catrisa
Ah, I see. I'll do my best although there is no reliable way of representing either scabbards or ODM gear. I'll see if I can find something that resembles the key. I've got to go now, but I'm sure I'll have something for you tomorrow.
@Voronwis Sounds great ^^ I'll send the gems over. Half for now and half upon completion ^^ As for ODM gear I just go with this combo. Feel free to use the idea whenever you like as well ^^ [item=Darktwine Ice Pick] [Item=Swashbuckler's Cutlass]
@Voronwis
Sounds great ^^ I'll send the gems over. Half for now and half upon completion ^^

As for ODM gear I just go with this combo. Feel free to use the idea whenever you like as well ^^

Darktwine Ice Pick Swashbuckler's Cutlass
@Catrisa
Hmm that is a good idea, thank you.

So tell me what you think.
Here is outfit for Eren as he is now:
Eren

And that how it will look after he's a Wildclaw:
Eren(wildclaw)

The fae design has a citrine for the key. While Wildclaw features a bisque locket instead. I was kind of in two minds on which fits better.

@Catrisa
Hmm that is a good idea, thank you.

So tell me what you think.
Here is outfit for Eren as he is now:
Eren

And that how it will look after he's a Wildclaw:
Eren(wildclaw)

The fae design has a citrine for the key. While Wildclaw features a bisque locket instead. I was kind of in two minds on which fits better.

@Voronwis
Hmmm, I'm liking the Bisque locket.... as for the outfit I can't find anything to complain about so it's great ^^ Should I send in the rest of the payment?

Edit: Oh, one thing real quick... What about the little belt he has in the outfit? It's part of the standard attire in AOT2 the video game as well
@Voronwis
Hmmm, I'm liking the Bisque locket.... as for the outfit I can't find anything to complain about so it's great ^^ Should I send in the rest of the payment?

Edit: Oh, one thing real quick... What about the little belt he has in the outfit? It's part of the standard attire in AOT2 the video game as well
@Catrisa If you're happy with the design then I'd love the rest of the payment. Feel free to order the rest anytime[emoji=guardian happy]
@Catrisa
If you're happy with the design then I'd love the rest of the payment. Feel free to order the rest anytime
@Voronwis
Sounds great but I just noticed one little detail. Is there anyway to include the small brown belt as well? It's in the standard attire of the AOT2 video game scout uniform as well. If you're confused I can be more specific ^^'
@Voronwis
Sounds great but I just noticed one little detail. Is there anyway to include the small brown belt as well? It's in the standard attire of the AOT2 video game scout uniform as well. If you're confused I can be more specific ^^'
@Catrisa
How about this?
Eren(wildclaw)1
@Catrisa
How about this?
Eren(wildclaw)1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39