Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Searing Hot Designs[outfit design shop]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@Catrisa
Oh yes that does look better! I was kind of trying unsuccessfully replicate both yellow and blue tones of his shirt.^^
@Catrisa
Oh yes that does look better! I was kind of trying unsuccessfully replicate both yellow and blue tones of his shirt.^^
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis I see, I just kind of looked at the yellow with the black lines and said, yep, good enough. As much as I would've liked to include the blue tones as well I just couldn't get it to work either ^^'. [size=4]Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate Username: Catrisa Name of the dragon: Lucina Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45227799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452278/45227799_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JBTKziq.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/09cy5Wb.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xREvSfo.jpg[/img] Price tier: 12,000 Fan Derg Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening Anything else I absolutely need to know: I'm making her a Nocturne when I have the currency for the scroll so please dress her as a Nocturne. In any case I will be very picky with this one since Lucina is my daughter in the video game and I really want the best for her ^^ She also has her father's sword Falchion so it will be the same sword as Chrom's. Otherwise it's just the usual :) [/size]
@Voronwis
I see, I just kind of looked at the yellow with the black lines and said, yep, good enough. As much as I would've liked to include the blue tones as well I just couldn't get it to work either ^^'.

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate

Username: Catrisa

Name of the dragon: Lucina

Link:
45227799_350.png

JBTKziq.png09cy5Wb.pngxREvSfo.jpg

Price tier: 12,000 Fan Derg

Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening

Anything else I absolutely need to know: I'm making her a Nocturne when I have the currency for the scroll so please dress her as a Nocturne.

In any case I will be very picky with this one since Lucina is my daughter in the video game and I really want the best for her ^^

She also has her father's sword Falchion so it will be the same sword as Chrom's.

Otherwise it's just the usual :)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa
Ahhh spitting image of her father:-) I understand. I shall do my best.
@Catrisa
Ahhh spitting image of her father:-) I understand. I shall do my best.
@Catrisa
Hey, what do you think? Too bad the navy aviator coat looks so pale on nocturnes.Unless you'd prefer it more black?
Lucina
@Catrisa
Hey, what do you think? Too bad the navy aviator coat looks so pale on nocturnes.Unless you'd prefer it more black?
Lucina
@Voronwis
I'm thinking more dark blue in color. The aviator doesn't really match her canon outfit to well, think we can go for something a little closer to solid blues? If we could also get the brown chest strap that would be nice but don't stress if it's not possible
@Voronwis
I'm thinking more dark blue in color. The aviator doesn't really match her canon outfit to well, think we can go for something a little closer to solid blues? If we could also get the brown chest strap that would be nice but don't stress if it's not possible
@Catrisa
I know but this is the bluest aviator coat avaliable. The other choice would be this.
Lucina1

Much bluer but doesn't look half as good.

Too bad that the chest binding doesn't work as well for female Nocturne as it does for male Mirror sadly.
@Catrisa
I know but this is the bluest aviator coat avaliable. The other choice would be this.
Lucina1

Much bluer but doesn't look half as good.

Too bad that the chest binding doesn't work as well for female Nocturne as it does for male Mirror sadly.
@Voronwis

True enough, I did some major digging and recreated the outfit a little. I'm kind of hoping for a better pair of gloves though. Any thoughts on potential glove replacements? Thank you so much for your help so far ^^

Lucina
@Voronwis

True enough, I did some major digging and recreated the outfit a little. I'm kind of hoping for a better pair of gloves though. Any thoughts on potential glove replacements? Thank you so much for your help so far ^^

Lucina
@Catrisa
Eh, I disregarded that tunic before because it looked too delicate and too loose to me. Dusk rogue gloves look good to me. Or maybe mage's midnight.
Not Found

Not Found
@Catrisa
Eh, I disregarded that tunic before because it looked too delicate and too loose to me. Dusk rogue gloves look good to me. Or maybe mage's midnight.
Not Found

Not Found
@Voronwis Heckity heck I'm liking this a bit! Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate Username: MissFrills Name of the dragon: Murtsiiv Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51578535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515786/51578535_350.png[/img] [/url] Price tier: Standard Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): He's still in the works, but Murtsiiv's main concept is that he is a dragon overtaken/corrupted by excess of magic due to an accident that he created. So, due to the aftermath, he's likely to be left tattered (both body and outfit, take it as you will). Don't know what he was before yet, but perhaps your ideas will nudge me in the right direction! Anything else I absolutely need to know: I'd appreciate if you used his accent! Aside from that, you can take inspiration from his scry below the wip bio.
@Voronwis
Heckity heck I'm liking this a bit!

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate

Username: MissFrills

Name of the dragon: Murtsiiv

Link:

51578535_350.png

Price tier: Standard

Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): He's still in the works, but Murtsiiv's main concept is that he is a dragon overtaken/corrupted by excess of magic due to an accident that he created.
So, due to the aftermath, he's likely to be left tattered (both body and outfit, take it as you will). Don't know what he was before yet, but perhaps your ideas will nudge me in the right direction!

Anything else I absolutely need to know: I'd appreciate if you used his accent! Aside from that, you can take inspiration from his scry below the wip bio.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@Voronwis
True enough but it was the best I could find, if only they had something similar but a little tighter for her :/

In any case the Dusk Gloves look great on her ^^ Should I send over the payment?
@Voronwis
True enough but it was the best I could find, if only they had something similar but a little tighter for her :/

In any case the Dusk Gloves look great on her ^^ Should I send over the payment?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39