Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Searing Hot Designs[outfit design shop]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
@Voronwis
Yep, it's good enough now. Not exact, but probably as close as you could get it so I'll take it :) Expect payment soon ^^ Would another commission be ok? (I've still got a long line of dergs waiting for your dressing wisdom XP)
@Voronwis
Yep, it's good enough now. Not exact, but probably as close as you could get it so I'll take it :) Expect payment soon ^^ Would another commission be ok? (I've still got a long line of dergs waiting for your dressing wisdom XP)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa
Thank you. That one was difficult. Feel free to order anytime:-)
@Catrisa
Thank you. That one was difficult. Feel free to order anytime:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis Not a problem, and yeah, it was a tricky one ^^ Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate Username: Catrisa Name of the dragon: Morrigan Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51380387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513804/51380387_350.png[/img] [/url] Sorry if her clothing is lacking a little, it's the most conservative outfit I could find for her... [img]https://i.imgur.com/UoMeU9d.jpg[/img] Price tier: Fan Derg 12,000 Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): She's from Dragon Age Origins Anything else I absolutely need to know: Just the usual order
@Voronwis
Not a problem, and yeah, it was a tricky one ^^

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): GhostGate
Username: Catrisa
Name of the dragon: Morrigan
Link:
51380387_350.png

Sorry if her clothing is lacking a little, it's the most conservative outfit I could find for her...
UoMeU9d.jpg
Price tier: Fan Derg 12,000
Info(personality, needs, fandom/character etc.): She's from Dragon Age Origins
Anything else I absolutely need to know: Just the usual order
@Catrisa
Hehehe yeah she's not the one to care about clothes:-P This is going to be interesting.
@Catrisa
Hehehe yeah she's not the one to care about clothes:-P This is going to be interesting.
@Catrisa
Heee starsilk couldn't come at better time! I made hooded and no-hood versions. See which you like better:
Morriganhooded

Morrigannohood
@Catrisa
Heee starsilk couldn't come at better time! I made hooded and no-hood versions. See which you like better:
Morriganhooded

Morrigannohood
@Voronwis
Both sets look pretty good but I'd like for the pants to have some sort of belt or feathers that represents the look of the belts covering one side of Morrigan's pants. Would it possible to figure something out for that? Oh, and if the staff could be a little darker, more black in color, that would be nice to :3

Apologies if I'm a little picky with this one ^^' You've done amazing work on her so far
@Voronwis
Both sets look pretty good but I'd like for the pants to have some sort of belt or feathers that represents the look of the belts covering one side of Morrigan's pants. Would it possible to figure something out for that? Oh, and if the staff could be a little darker, more black in color, that would be nice to :3

Apologies if I'm a little picky with this one ^^' You've done amazing work on her so far
@Catrisa
Ok so how about now? That's the darkest staff there is and I added some feathers and feather-like leaves. They're not super-visible though.
Morriganhooded

Morrigannohood
@Catrisa
Ok so how about now? That's the darkest staff there is and I added some feathers and feather-like leaves. They're not super-visible though.
Morriganhooded

Morrigannohood
@Voronwis Perfect ^^ I'd like to send a beautiful dragon your way as thanks if you'll have him? He's a special goat eye that's absolutely stunning as an adult (Check out the bio to see his fully grown potential). I'm also sending the payment of course :P It should arrive shortly but the dragon won't be sent till after you've decided whether you want him or not :) Consider it thanks for doing such a good job and for being willing to work with your clients on their dergs ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51733076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517331/51733076_350.png[/img] [/url] Regarding the lair he's in that's just my brother. He was helping me breed the pair for my Hatchery :)
@Voronwis
Perfect ^^ I'd like to send a beautiful dragon your way as thanks if you'll have him? He's a special goat eye that's absolutely stunning as an adult (Check out the bio to see his fully grown potential).

I'm also sending the payment of course :P It should arrive shortly but the dragon won't be sent till after you've decided whether you want him or not :) Consider it thanks for doing such a good job and for being willing to work with your clients on their dergs ^^

51733076_350.png

Regarding the lair he's in that's just my brother. He was helping me breed the pair for my Hatchery :)
@Catrisa
Ahhh, he is a beautiful boy! He is most welcomed. Thank you:-) And I'm glad you're happy with the service you're receiving- I would never want anyone to go away from here unsatisfied.
@Catrisa
Ahhh, he is a beautiful boy! He is most welcomed. Thank you:-) And I'm glad you're happy with the service you're receiving- I would never want anyone to go away from here unsatisfied.
@Voronwis
Thank you so much ^^ He's being sent your way, I only ask that you name him if you get bored of the little guy and decide to send him out somewhere :)

As for the service I am incredibly happy with it ^^ I've made a few changes to the Riku outfit as seen below but without your help I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with him so feel free to use it as an example as well ^^ No credit needed since you did most the work :)

Riku, Other Outfit

Sending in another request ^^
@Voronwis
Thank you so much ^^ He's being sent your way, I only ask that you name him if you get bored of the little guy and decide to send him out somewhere :)

As for the service I am incredibly happy with it ^^ I've made a few changes to the Riku outfit as seen below but without your help I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with him so feel free to use it as an example as well ^^ No credit needed since you did most the work :)

Riku, Other Outfit

Sending in another request ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39