Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 467 468
@Silverquark I take a slot when you can ping. I cant figure out the GASP pinglist system
Regarding the low id one start with a sb for 4000 gems. I know they can fetch between 5-25kg depending on age.

Does that sound good to you?
@Silverquark I take a slot when you can ping. I cant figure out the GASP pinglist system
Regarding the low id one start with a sb for 4000 gems. I know they can fetch between 5-25kg depending on age.

Does that sound good to you?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@SilverQuark

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me! Have a nice day.
@SilverQuark

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me! Have a nice day.
B9L.pnglvf-7.pngtumblr_inline_rrpdssxeaN1wyst6u_500.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Dabble
Sure! I'll put you in for January 1st, in practice the date may be the 2nd (depending on how much I can be online on NYD) but just as a guideline, that should work. I'll update the SB of the first as well.

@DarkAngelsBlood1
No worries! I wish you the best :)
@Dabble
Sure! I'll put you in for January 1st, in practice the date may be the 2nd (depending on how much I can be online on NYD) but just as a guideline, that should work. I'll update the SB of the first as well.

@DarkAngelsBlood1
No worries! I wish you the best :)
@Silverquark awesome. Just do the 2nd and enjoy the first day off
@Silverquark awesome. Just do the 2nd and enjoy the first day off
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@SilverQuark You previously ran an auction for me and I was happy with the results, I was hoping to schedule an auction with you for this dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56361839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/563619/56361839_350.png[/img][/url] I'm only interested in gem currency a the moment. Im not sure if it would be best to schedule the auction sooner or after NotN, Id love to hear your opinion
@SilverQuark

You previously ran an auction for me and I was happy with the results, I was hoping to schedule an auction with you for this dragon
56361839_350.png

I'm only interested in gem currency a the moment. Im not sure if it would be best to schedule the auction sooner or after NotN, Id love to hear your opinion
@SilverQuark
It's been sitting in my hoard for ages so I'd love some assistance with auctioning it off ^^ some folks said I could get up to 4kg tops with it, due to the age and rarity, but who knows. Let me know when you have a free slot and I'll probably take it. Looking mainly for gems at the moment, or scatterscrolls!
@SilverQuark
It's been sitting in my hoard for ages so I'd love some assistance with auctioning it off ^^ some folks said I could get up to 4kg tops with it, due to the age and rarity, but who knows. Let me know when you have a free slot and I'll probably take it. Looking mainly for gems at the moment, or scatterscrolls!
@SilverQuark

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/289532/281458/2?name=&type=undefined

I have a good few on this page of my sale tab that i would like to sell/auction

Would you be able to tell what thier worth is and if its worth auctioning any of them?
@SilverQuark

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/289532/281458/2?name=&type=undefined

I have a good few on this page of my sale tab that i would like to sell/auction

Would you be able to tell what thier worth is and if its worth auctioning any of them?
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Dabble
Thank you! Sometimes I actually prefer to use my days off for auctions since it's easier to find the time than when I work, haha. We'll see how the week pans out :)

@Polkadotzebra
Welcome back! I was thinking something in the 500-800g range to start, unless you had different ideas?

@rei711
So the problem is that I have Dabble enlisted for a January UMA auction already, and with the new rules for the GASP list, I can only ping once a month if I'm reselling. There are two options around this - either I can schedule you for an auction and let you ping the GASP people yourself, or I can just schedule you for February. What would you prefer?

@AnimeLover9631
Welcome back :) I think the XXX White could definitely fetch something if you're looking to sell them, but the rest I'm afraid not. I hope that doesn't disappoint too much!
@Dabble
Thank you! Sometimes I actually prefer to use my days off for auctions since it's easier to find the time than when I work, haha. We'll see how the week pans out :)

@Polkadotzebra
Welcome back! I was thinking something in the 500-800g range to start, unless you had different ideas?

@rei711
So the problem is that I have Dabble enlisted for a January UMA auction already, and with the new rules for the GASP list, I can only ping once a month if I'm reselling. There are two options around this - either I can schedule you for an auction and let you ping the GASP people yourself, or I can just schedule you for February. What would you prefer?

@AnimeLover9631
Welcome back :) I think the XXX White could definitely fetch something if you're looking to sell them, but the rest I'm afraid not. I hope that doesn't disappoint too much!
@SilverQuark
I can try pinging them myself! I'm new to using the list, but if you could drop me a bunch of keywords I can manually toss the ping in.
@SilverQuark
I can try pinging them myself! I'm new to using the list, but if you could drop me a bunch of keywords I can manually toss the ping in.
@SilverQuark
Honestly I dont know if Id be happy letting him go for less than 2500g, but I know you dont do reserves on auctions. If you think 800g is a good place to start him I trust you
@SilverQuark
Honestly I dont know if Id be happy letting him go for less than 2500g, but I know you dont do reserves on auctions. If you think 800g is a good place to start him I trust you
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 467 468