Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 466 467
@Selenagor
Welcome! I would put that at 300g SB to start, if that works for you. I'd expect her to sell for at least that much, given the matching eyes and XXX pattern.

@rei711
Great! Then I'll post the auction Saturday and ping you when it starts, so you can gather the GASP pings and we can get it going. :)

@KingShadow
Welcome! That was a great fodder snipe, I would put the SB around 1,000g. The length I have in mind is around 4-5 days, do you want me to avoid the days you listed as the start dates or even as in-between days (e.g. starting on the 22nd and ending the 26th)?

@Shadowdancer
Going off memory alone I think around 1,500-2,000g would be a better SB, purely because Seafoam is not a very popular colour (at least I think, but the colour market puzzles me in some cases). Other than that sounds good to me, let me know if that also works for you!
@Selenagor
Welcome! I would put that at 300g SB to start, if that works for you. I'd expect her to sell for at least that much, given the matching eyes and XXX pattern.

@rei711
Great! Then I'll post the auction Saturday and ping you when it starts, so you can gather the GASP pings and we can get it going. :)

@KingShadow
Welcome! That was a great fodder snipe, I would put the SB around 1,000g. The length I have in mind is around 4-5 days, do you want me to avoid the days you listed as the start dates or even as in-between days (e.g. starting on the 22nd and ending the 26th)?

@Shadowdancer
Going off memory alone I think around 1,500-2,000g would be a better SB, purely because Seafoam is not a very popular colour (at least I think, but the colour market puzzles me in some cases). Other than that sounds good to me, let me know if that also works for you!
@SilverQuark sure let's do 2k to start then
@SilverQuark sure let's do 2k to start then
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@SilverQuark I was wondering if you think this little lady is worth anything as a one-off XXY gen 1, and if so, if you'd be willing to do a quick price estimate? Thanks! Edit: No, I'm not planning to use another auctioneer as per your terms and conditions - just wondering if it's worth it to auction her in the first place :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60700529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607006/60700529_350.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark I was wondering if you think this little lady is worth anything as a one-off XXY gen 1, and if so, if you'd be willing to do a quick price estimate? Thanks!

Edit: No, I'm not planning to use another auctioneer as per your terms and conditions - just wondering if it's worth it to auction her in the first place :)

60700529_350.png
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@SilverQuark
Thanks! ^^ Yes, okey. I'm agree.
@SilverQuark
Thanks! ^^ Yes, okey. I'm agree.
howdy!! i'm currently looking to auction this gal, and would like organize it through you. i was wondering what a good starting bid would be & if a 15kG ab sounds appropriate? she's an xyy water primal g1 - crimson / gold / gold! as per your terms, your the only auctioning service i am interested in. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64955782][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649558/64955782_350.png[/img][/url]
howdy!!

i'm currently looking to auction this gal, and would like organize it through you. i was wondering what a good starting bid would be & if a 15kG ab sounds appropriate? she's an xyy water primal g1 - crimson / gold / gold!

as per your terms, your the only auctioning service i am interested in.

64955782_350.png
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@SilverQuark Aw HECK yes. 1,000g SB sounds great. And let's avoid my off dates as end dates, but any of them being start/middle dates would be fine by me!
@SilverQuark Aw HECK yes. 1,000g SB sounds great. And let's avoid my off dates as end dates, but any of them being start/middle dates would be fine by me!
Shadow | they/them
@SilverQuark Gonna leave a review here! SilverQuark did an excellent and straightforward job with my auction. All I had to say is "hey i wanna sell these" and the auction was set up and over in no time. When we had different opinions on how to price one of the dragons, they deferred to me and what I was comfortable listing it at, no judgement or pressure or nothing. Quick to respond and answer questions and work with me! Would definitely recommend for people who feel out of their element with selling G1s or anything else, and want an easy and painless auctioning process. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SilverQuark
Gonna leave a review here!
SilverQuark did an excellent and straightforward job with my auction. All I had to say is "hey i wanna sell these" and the auction was set up and over in no time. When we had different opinions on how to price one of the dragons, they deferred to me and what I was comfortable listing it at, no judgement or pressure or nothing. Quick to respond and answer questions and work with me! Would definitely recommend for people who feel out of their element with selling G1s or anything else, and want an easy and painless auctioning process.
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon_proper_22.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Shadowdancer
Great, I'll start tomorrow :D

@BrokenLegacy
Welcome! While this is a close double, I'm afraid the tertiary makes it unlikely she'd catch attention in an auction, especially so close to NotN. The AH would be best. Sorry to disappoint!

@Selenagor
Cool! I can start tomorrow then, if that works for you :)

@emeritus
So I think 15kg would be a bit high even considering XYY, just because the colours are great, but Water is not exactly matching for them. I think maybe a start around 5-6kg should work, with a final sale expected around 8kg (just my estimate, NotN considered). Let me know if you still want to auction! I understand if you don't since it's a big price cut from your expectations.

@KingShadow
Sweet! I've got you scheduled for an auction running 20-24, which doesn't touch any of your "off" dates. That should work!

@Quin
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's been added to my list :)
By the way, I have your auction marked as unpaid, is that right? If I forgot to unmark it after you sent the gems, just send over a link to the CR/PM where you did so I can correct that, if you'd be so kind. Thanks again ^^
@Shadowdancer
Great, I'll start tomorrow :D

@BrokenLegacy
Welcome! While this is a close double, I'm afraid the tertiary makes it unlikely she'd catch attention in an auction, especially so close to NotN. The AH would be best. Sorry to disappoint!

@Selenagor
Cool! I can start tomorrow then, if that works for you :)

@emeritus
So I think 15kg would be a bit high even considering XYY, just because the colours are great, but Water is not exactly matching for them. I think maybe a start around 5-6kg should work, with a final sale expected around 8kg (just my estimate, NotN considered). Let me know if you still want to auction! I understand if you don't since it's a big price cut from your expectations.

@KingShadow
Sweet! I've got you scheduled for an auction running 20-24, which doesn't touch any of your "off" dates. That should work!

@Quin
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's been added to my list :)
By the way, I have your auction marked as unpaid, is that right? If I forgot to unmark it after you sent the gems, just send over a link to the CR/PM where you did so I can correct that, if you'd be so kind. Thanks again ^^
Great!! :D Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to this.
Great!! :D Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to this.
Shadow | they/them
@SilverQuark
Whoops! You would be correct. How much do I owe you? (I got 1700g from the auction) Disregard, I reread the rules! Sending CR for 170g now <3
@SilverQuark
Whoops! You would be correct. How much do I owe you? (I got 1700g from the auction) Disregard, I reread the rules! Sending CR for 170g now <3
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon_proper_22.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 466 467