Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 467 468
@SilverQuark
Depending on when it happens on the 12th I might be packing up and getting on a plane (on a bit of a vacation atm) I hope that's okay. Not sure when the auction will conclude but figured I'd give you a heads up!
@SilverQuark
Depending on when it happens on the 12th I might be packing up and getting on a plane (on a bit of a vacation atm) I hope that's okay. Not sure when the auction will conclude but figured I'd give you a heads up!
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon_proper_22.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@silverquark - I'd like to see if you would want to auction a dragon for me. [b]I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9263864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/92639/9263864_350.png[/img][/url] 1. This guy. He is named, and is ungened, but - G1, 5+ yrs (birthday is 1/1/2015), 7 digit ID #, unbred 2. I have no idea what to price him at or what SB should be, I fully trust your discretion on that (or if he is even worth auctioning. I genuinely don't know) 3. No item trades, currency only. Either gems or treasure, and your conversion rate is fine 4. No opinion on auction length or scheduling timeframe. He has been chilling out this long, there's no rush 5. I have no opinion on AB/snipe guard/etc.

@silverquark - I'd like to see if you would want to auction a dragon for me.

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them

9263864_350.png

1. This guy. He is named, and is ungened, but -
G1, 5+ yrs (birthday is 1/1/2015), 7 digit ID #, unbred

2. I have no idea what to price him at or what SB should be, I fully trust your discretion on that (or if he is even worth auctioning. I genuinely don't know)

3. No item trades, currency only. Either gems or treasure, and your conversion rate is fine

4. No opinion on auction length or scheduling timeframe. He has been chilling out this long, there's no rush

5. I have no opinion on AB/snipe guard/etc.
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
@SilverQuark Just let me know what I need to do to get started. :)
@SilverQuark Just let me know what I need to do to get started. :)
@SilverQuark Hello again! I'd love to have your help once more. Would you be willing to auction this shadow primal g1 for me, on one of the Dec 14 slots? I've been scattering her recently and have her up for her AB price, but I'm keen to know your thoughts on an SB and so on! I accept T at the going rate, not really interested in items right now. Aand I'd prefer it ends before NotN, as I'm trying to get funds ready for said event. 'v' [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65722245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657223/65722245_350.png[/img][/url] ----------- Edit: Hello, me again! Sorry this is a bit late, but I wanted to make a small addendum; I decided I would accept retired fest and unhatched at LAH, but the offer has to be at least half pure currency. If it's too late or too much to add this, that's fine!
@SilverQuark

Hello again! I'd love to have your help once more.

Would you be willing to auction this shadow primal g1 for me, on one of the Dec 14 slots? I've been scattering her recently and have her up for her AB price, but I'm keen to know your thoughts on an SB and so on!

I accept T at the going rate, not really interested in items right now.
Aand I'd prefer it ends before NotN, as I'm trying to get funds ready for said event. 'v'

65722245_350.png

Edit:
Hello, me again! Sorry this is a bit late, but I wanted to make a small addendum; I decided I would accept retired fest and unhatched at LAH, but the offer has to be at least half pure currency. If it's too late or too much to add this, that's fine!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@spiderwick
Sure! I'll auction them on the 14th then. See you on that day :)

@JunS2
Awesome! I've booked you a slot. Here goes hoping we get some good interest so you can make as much as possible back. ^^

@Quin
It's completely fine! You don't have to do anything during the auction, you just have to be around to send the CR/PA when the auction is over. If you'll be away at that point, just let me know and I can give a head's up to the bidders that they should be patient, or I can work around the dates with you to start/end later when it's more convenient for you.

@forgranite
Welcome! All things considered he could go for about 100g right now, due to the non-optimal colours. If you're looking to make good money off him, I recommend keeping him around for a little longer (could be a few years though) and see how the market changes. Oldies generally go up over time, though at what pace they do is really anyone's guess.

@ColonelMarian
No need to do anything else, I've scheduled you now! I'll take care of everything else. You'll get a ping when the thread goes up, so if you want to you can watch, if not that's cool as well.

@Kaial
Welcome back! I'm fine with doing an auction before NotN but it's going to be rather short, the longest pre-NotN slot I have right now is 15-19. I still think it's better than selling after NotN, but just so you know.
In terms of SB, I was thinking something around 4kg. It seems the cheapest Primals go for 2.9kg right now, but the AH is generally a bit inflated. Since her colours are pretty appealing, I'd expect a final sale around 8-9kg, but I could be wrong one way or the other, this is just what my gut is telling me. Hope that helps!
@spiderwick
Sure! I'll auction them on the 14th then. See you on that day :)

@JunS2
Awesome! I've booked you a slot. Here goes hoping we get some good interest so you can make as much as possible back. ^^

@Quin
It's completely fine! You don't have to do anything during the auction, you just have to be around to send the CR/PA when the auction is over. If you'll be away at that point, just let me know and I can give a head's up to the bidders that they should be patient, or I can work around the dates with you to start/end later when it's more convenient for you.

@forgranite
Welcome! All things considered he could go for about 100g right now, due to the non-optimal colours. If you're looking to make good money off him, I recommend keeping him around for a little longer (could be a few years though) and see how the market changes. Oldies generally go up over time, though at what pace they do is really anyone's guess.

@ColonelMarian
No need to do anything else, I've scheduled you now! I'll take care of everything else. You'll get a ping when the thread goes up, so if you want to you can watch, if not that's cool as well.

@Kaial
Welcome back! I'm fine with doing an auction before NotN but it's going to be rather short, the longest pre-NotN slot I have right now is 15-19. I still think it's better than selling after NotN, but just so you know.
In terms of SB, I was thinking something around 4kg. It seems the cheapest Primals go for 2.9kg right now, but the AH is generally a bit inflated. Since her colours are pretty appealing, I'd expect a final sale around 8-9kg, but I could be wrong one way or the other, this is just what my gut is telling me. Hope that helps!
@SilverQuark

The 15th-19th sounds just fine by me! And if we could possibly bump that to a 5kG SB that would be great if possible! Thanks a ton. c:
@SilverQuark

The 15th-19th sounds just fine by me! And if we could possibly bump that to a 5kG SB that would be great if possible! Thanks a ton. c:
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@SilverQuark [b] I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.[/b] I was wondering if you could do a price check for me. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59630007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596301/59630007_350.png[/img][/url][/center] There's scries in the bio, he's a leap day hatch from this year, eyes match the secondary color really well, Smoke/Berry/Silver, unnamed, and unbred. Depending on the price you estimate, I'd be willing to go for the earliest available auction slot. I'm not really interested in accepting treasure, most of my projects are biased towards needing gems at the moment.
@SilverQuark

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.

I was wondering if you could do a price check for me.
59630007_350.png

There's scries in the bio, he's a leap day hatch from this year, eyes match the secondary color really well, Smoke/Berry/Silver, unnamed, and unbred.

Depending on the price you estimate, I'd be willing to go for the earliest available auction slot. I'm not really interested in accepting treasure, most of my projects are biased towards needing gems at the moment.
B9L.pnglvf-7.pngtumblr_inline_rrpdssxeaN1wyst6u_500.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@SilverQuark - Wanted to post my experience!

You have now run two auctions for me and both went very smoothly. I saw the auctions bumped daily, you kept track of bids and the auction rules, it was honestly a great experience. I plan to continue coming back to you for future auctions, and will likely be requesting another later this week. Thanks again!!
@SilverQuark - Wanted to post my experience!

You have now run two auctions for me and both went very smoothly. I saw the auctions bumped daily, you kept track of bids and the auction rules, it was honestly a great experience. I plan to continue coming back to you for future auctions, and will likely be requesting another later this week. Thanks again!!
furry_fiddle.png
@Kaial
Sure will! I'll see you on the 15th then :)

@DarkAngelsBlood1
Welcome! I've seen leap dragons go for about 50-100g depending on colours. I wouldn't guess this one to go for much higher. Obviously I could be wrong, but that'd be my expectation. Does that make you want to sell or keep?

@oroboros
Sorry I didn't initially reply to you, I was writing this while you were typing! Thank you so much, happy to help again anytime and I'll add your reference to my list right now!
@Kaial
Sure will! I'll see you on the 15th then :)

@DarkAngelsBlood1
Welcome! I've seen leap dragons go for about 50-100g depending on colours. I wouldn't guess this one to go for much higher. Obviously I could be wrong, but that'd be my expectation. Does that make you want to sell or keep?

@oroboros
Sorry I didn't initially reply to you, I was writing this while you were typing! Thank you so much, happy to help again anytime and I'll add your reference to my list right now!
See you then!
See you then!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 467 468