Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 468 469
@SilverQuark Hello! Could you help with the sale? And is it possible to put the starting price at 2000? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65336657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=63&winggene=71&wings=152&auth=dffdecb407e9479c5dc14eda14f31ef77c1ecfdc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark
Hello! Could you help with the sale? And is it possible to put the starting price at 2000?

dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=63&winggene=71&wings=152&auth=dffdecb407e9479c5dc14eda14f31ef77c1ecfdc&dummyext=prev.png
yWTqcVr.png
Big time apologies for this delay! Over the course of the past week I've had more work to do than anticipated. I had SOME time to spend on FR, but it wasn't a lot, so I decided to postpone auctions for the sake of not rushing anything.

All replies are below! If it's been long enough that you've already sold the dragon or are otherwise no longer interested in being slotted, just tell me! No hard feelings. :)

@AngelOfFate @oroboros @Silksharp
Once again soooo sorry this is late! I know I said I'd be running your auctions last week, but a lot happened (see the few lines I've written above in this post). I've provisionally scheduled you all for Monday/Tuesday! If time allows, I'll be starting your auctions then. I hope this is satisfactory, even if my own schedule is still up in the air (that's why I can't give a straight answer with precise timing yet :( sad), but let me know if it isn't and we'll work out something else that suits better. Likewise if you just got bored of waiting and organised something different, I get that some people want their dragons out quickly and I wasn't fast this time. Thank you!

@jayquills
No worries! I hope that worked out for you :D

@Quin
Welcome! So as a general rule of thumb, the AH tends to be a bit overpriced as a reference for G1s and other such dragons. With that said, my suggestions are:

Magenta/Splash/Magenta 800g
Pearl/Sky/Cottoncandy 700g

I get if these prices don't work for you though, just let me know! I don't want you selling something for a price you don't like.

@LadyOfTheSkies
That's not a problem at all! I always encourage people to tell me if they don't approve of my price suggestions. I'll start on Tuesday (provisional date, depending on how things go for me tomorrow and over the rest of the week) with the updated bids, is that good with you?

@Zelrune
Sure, I can! 30g first two and 100g the last as SBs?

@Cherrie
My estimates are:

Auburn/Chocolate/Jade 800g
Cornflower/Coral/Blush 90g
Maize/Ice/Marigold 90g

What do you think?

@Paganism
Happy to have been recommended! I hope the wait didn't put you off. I'm not usually this slow, but I had some circumstances this week (see above) that made me.

For the Plague Primal, I'd recommend around 300-400g SB. I haven't been able to sell a XXX Sanguine Plague Primal for 5kg, so I don't think yours will sell for 2.5kg. If he does that's great, just saying it's not something I would expect! Likewise for the G1s I'd suggest everything be in the 50-80g range.

If these prices are making you rethink the sales and you'd prefer to keep the dragons/put them on the AH, that's fair, just let me know :)

@dolohova
Of course! I can auction starting the 10th if that works for you?
Big time apologies for this delay! Over the course of the past week I've had more work to do than anticipated. I had SOME time to spend on FR, but it wasn't a lot, so I decided to postpone auctions for the sake of not rushing anything.

All replies are below! If it's been long enough that you've already sold the dragon or are otherwise no longer interested in being slotted, just tell me! No hard feelings. :)

@AngelOfFate @oroboros @Silksharp
Once again soooo sorry this is late! I know I said I'd be running your auctions last week, but a lot happened (see the few lines I've written above in this post). I've provisionally scheduled you all for Monday/Tuesday! If time allows, I'll be starting your auctions then. I hope this is satisfactory, even if my own schedule is still up in the air (that's why I can't give a straight answer with precise timing yet :( sad), but let me know if it isn't and we'll work out something else that suits better. Likewise if you just got bored of waiting and organised something different, I get that some people want their dragons out quickly and I wasn't fast this time. Thank you!

@jayquills
No worries! I hope that worked out for you :D

@Quin
Welcome! So as a general rule of thumb, the AH tends to be a bit overpriced as a reference for G1s and other such dragons. With that said, my suggestions are:

Magenta/Splash/Magenta 800g
Pearl/Sky/Cottoncandy 700g

I get if these prices don't work for you though, just let me know! I don't want you selling something for a price you don't like.

@LadyOfTheSkies
That's not a problem at all! I always encourage people to tell me if they don't approve of my price suggestions. I'll start on Tuesday (provisional date, depending on how things go for me tomorrow and over the rest of the week) with the updated bids, is that good with you?

@Zelrune
Sure, I can! 30g first two and 100g the last as SBs?

@Cherrie
My estimates are:

Auburn/Chocolate/Jade 800g
Cornflower/Coral/Blush 90g
Maize/Ice/Marigold 90g

What do you think?

@Paganism
Happy to have been recommended! I hope the wait didn't put you off. I'm not usually this slow, but I had some circumstances this week (see above) that made me.

For the Plague Primal, I'd recommend around 300-400g SB. I haven't been able to sell a XXX Sanguine Plague Primal for 5kg, so I don't think yours will sell for 2.5kg. If he does that's great, just saying it's not something I would expect! Likewise for the G1s I'd suggest everything be in the 50-80g range.

If these prices are making you rethink the sales and you'd prefer to keep the dragons/put them on the AH, that's fair, just let me know :)

@dolohova
Of course! I can auction starting the 10th if that works for you?
@SilverQuark - No worries, life happens! I'm in no rush =] Thanks for the update~
@SilverQuark - No worries, life happens! I'm in no rush =] Thanks for the update~
furry_fiddle.png
@SilverQuark Sounds good to me! No rush.
@SilverQuark Sounds good to me! No rush.
VDwNYPe.png
@silverquark

Hey, welcome back! The auburn/chocolate/jade is up for 1.5kg on the MP, since 700g was was the LAH for colors around her range when I last looked, with a much less attractive tert. v_v And given she's one off XXY, I'd like to keep her with at least 800 as a starting bid? I know AH price is a bit high

I'd probably go 90 for the other two, perhaps?
@silverquark

Hey, welcome back! The auburn/chocolate/jade is up for 1.5kg on the MP, since 700g was was the LAH for colors around her range when I last looked, with a much less attractive tert. v_v And given she's one off XXY, I'd like to keep her with at least 800 as a starting bid? I know AH price is a bit high

I'd probably go 90 for the other two, perhaps?
EpW4wdT.png
@SilverQuark

That's fine, start when you like. Thank you again~
@SilverQuark

That's fine, start when you like. Thank you again~
0KZhsof.jpg
@SilverQuark
Your good ^^ take your time!
@SilverQuark
Your good ^^ take your time!
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@SilverQuark
Life comes at you fast, no worries! I hope you're able to rest and take enough time for yourself <3

Makes sense that the AH would be inflated. I did also get some other opinions on some discord servers for the XYX that shot a little higher than that, so maybe a 800g starting bid with no set autobuy. If the sale flops we can revisit from there and I'll have learned my lesson lol ; w ;

As for the pastel bog I think 700g is perfect starting bid.

Since you've been busy and have a couple other things in motion I can work with whatever works best with you date wise. The G1s are not going anywhere and neither am I!
@SilverQuark
Life comes at you fast, no worries! I hope you're able to rest and take enough time for yourself <3

Makes sense that the AH would be inflated. I did also get some other opinions on some discord servers for the XYX that shot a little higher than that, so maybe a 800g starting bid with no set autobuy. If the sale flops we can revisit from there and I'll have learned my lesson lol ; w ;

As for the pastel bog I think 700g is perfect starting bid.

Since you've been busy and have a couple other things in motion I can work with whatever works best with you date wise. The G1s are not going anywhere and neither am I!
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon%20proper%2022.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@SilverQuark
Thank you for your honest feedback! I might hold off on auctioning them for now though. Given that I've managed to sell lesser G1's and primals around the same price point through my hatchery I may give that a shot instead.
@SilverQuark
Thank you for your honest feedback! I might hold off on auctioning them for now though. Given that I've managed to sell lesser G1's and primals around the same price point through my hatchery I may give that a shot instead.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
@SilverQuark

That's fine. Thanks!
@SilverQuark

That's fine. Thanks!
yWTqcVr.png
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 468 469