Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 467 468
@Potatoe

You're welcome! I've scheduled you for 2-6 February, the earliest I had. See you then :)
@Potatoe

You're welcome! I've scheduled you for 2-6 February, the earliest I had. See you then :)
if anyone needs a good, reliable auction host, i can happily recommend @silverquark ! they handle everything very clearly~

i will absolutely use their services again~ <3
if anyone needs a good, reliable auction host, i can happily recommend @silverquark ! they handle everything very clearly~

i will absolutely use their services again~ <3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
@Renmei

Thank you for your review, it's been added to my list! Come back anytime!
@Renmei

Thank you for your review, it's been added to my list! Come back anytime!
@SilverQuark I highly recommend SilverQuark's auction services. The auction went very smoothly, and everything that needed to happen was made very clear. It was a great experience, and I'll definitely use their services again!
@SilverQuark I highly recommend SilverQuark's auction services. The auction went very smoothly, and everything that needed to happen was made very clear. It was a great experience, and I'll definitely use their services again!
@elfin

Thanks a bunch, added to the list! See you around :)
@elfin

Thanks a bunch, added to the list! See you around :)
@SilverQuark
hello!
i've seen your service around and decided that i'd like your help!
these are the dragons i'd like to auction (3rd page only)

The starting bid; could you suggest? i was thinking a range around 110-200 for each of them but i'd appreciate your help :>

Your G:T rate if you accept treasure and/or mixed payments 1:1000; but i'd accept eggs @ 220g each and eliminates at 200g as well !

Your desired time frame for the auction, if you have one: i'm not sure;; do you have any opinion on this?

Optional: snipe guard and autobuy price: pleasde use your default snipe guard and no ab please!

thank you! c:
@SilverQuark
hello!
i've seen your service around and decided that i'd like your help!
these are the dragons i'd like to auction (3rd page only)

The starting bid; could you suggest? i was thinking a range around 110-200 for each of them but i'd appreciate your help :>

Your G:T rate if you accept treasure and/or mixed payments 1:1000; but i'd accept eggs @ 220g each and eliminates at 200g as well !

Your desired time frame for the auction, if you have one: i'm not sure;; do you have any opinion on this?

Optional: snipe guard and autobuy price: pleasde use your default snipe guard and no ab please!

thank you! c:
TlQjbxg.gif
@Coward

Sure! I think 3 days should be enough and I recommend these prices:

Antique/Sunshine/Pearl 80g
Pink/Blue/Cerulean 60g
Garnet/Umber/Raspberry 70g
Wisteria/Gloom/Black 60g
The rest 50g

If these are too low you can take some out and put them on the AH instead. It usually takes longer to sell there, but sometimes dragons sell for a bit more than they do in auctions.
@Coward

Sure! I think 3 days should be enough and I recommend these prices:

Antique/Sunshine/Pearl 80g
Pink/Blue/Cerulean 60g
Garnet/Umber/Raspberry 70g
Wisteria/Gloom/Black 60g
The rest 50g

If these are too low you can take some out and put them on the AH instead. It usually takes longer to sell there, but sometimes dragons sell for a bit more than they do in auctions.
@SilverQuark
:0 i'll keep that in mind then, thank you!
@SilverQuark
:0 i'll keep that in mind then, thank you!
TlQjbxg.gif
@SilverQuark
Hello again! I'd love to request your auction services again. I understand that you're super busy so just whenever you want to fit me in!

The dragons I want to auction are here- <3
And I would love suggestions for starting bids because I've been trying to sell them but I'm pretty sure I'm overpricing them lol.

I'll accept scatter scrolls at lowest AH, or gems/t at 1:1000
@SilverQuark
Hello again! I'd love to request your auction services again. I understand that you're super busy so just whenever you want to fit me in!

The dragons I want to auction are here- <3
And I would love suggestions for starting bids because I've been trying to sell them but I'm pretty sure I'm overpricing them lol.

I'll accept scatter scrolls at lowest AH, or gems/t at 1:1000
DUWwG2X.png
could i snag the soonest slot? :> i'll send details via PM if so!
could i snag the soonest slot? :> i'll send details via PM if so!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 467 468