Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark As my first auction hasn't started yet, I figure now is a good time to mention the one I'm unsure of auctioning off after all, solely because of the starting bid price. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56081398] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560814/56081398_350.png[/img] [/url] All the comparables I saw for my fire primal lad on the AH were up in the 4-digit g range, and the absolutely lowest fire primals are 75g. It makes me really unwilling to start him off at 50g. I honestly don't think I'd be willing to part with him for that, if it wound up being a starting-bid-is-only-bid sale. I might either push him back to the second auction or try to figure out what the real price I would let him go for is. To be honest I don't think it's below 500g. This is the only one I have such reservations about, but I knew it was better to pull him from the auction before it began. Thank you!
@SilverQuark

As my first auction hasn't started yet, I figure now is a good time to mention the one I'm unsure of auctioning off after all, solely because of the starting bid price.

56081398_350.png

All the comparables I saw for my fire primal lad on the AH were up in the 4-digit g range, and the absolutely lowest fire primals are 75g. It makes me really unwilling to start him off at 50g. I honestly don't think I'd be willing to part with him for that, if it wound up being a starting-bid-is-only-bid sale. I might either push him back to the second auction or try to figure out what the real price I would let him go for is. To be honest I don't think it's below 500g.

This is the only one I have such reservations about, but I knew it was better to pull him from the auction before it began.

Thank you!
KfpmU0m.png
@InfectedWolf
I do remember you actually! I didn't remember the dragons though. lol
Hm, considering they're bred with unnamed hatchlings, I'm not sure they'd sell unfortunately. You may be able to make back maybe about 50g each by putting them on the AH, but I'm afraid the market is not great for dragons like them right now. Sorry!

@brevityis
I appreciate that you came back to me on time for the auction to start! As for your concern, I'm happy to increase the SB but I don't want it to be higher than 100g. I sold an XXX Pink Arcane Primal recently that went for 350g (here). While yours looks great even as an XYZ, it stands to reason that it won't go for more than that. If that means you no longer want to sell him, then that's fine and I'll take him off the auction list, I'm just warning you so that your expectations of what you can get by selling him don't become unrealistic.
@InfectedWolf
I do remember you actually! I didn't remember the dragons though. lol
Hm, considering they're bred with unnamed hatchlings, I'm not sure they'd sell unfortunately. You may be able to make back maybe about 50g each by putting them on the AH, but I'm afraid the market is not great for dragons like them right now. Sorry!

@brevityis
I appreciate that you came back to me on time for the auction to start! As for your concern, I'm happy to increase the SB but I don't want it to be higher than 100g. I sold an XXX Pink Arcane Primal recently that went for 350g (here). While yours looks great even as an XYZ, it stands to reason that it won't go for more than that. If that means you no longer want to sell him, then that's fine and I'll take him off the auction list, I'm just warning you so that your expectations of what you can get by selling him don't become unrealistic.
@SilverQuark

I think I'll take him off the block, and just slowly lower his price on the AH until someone bites. For one dragon that I like a lot it's worth it, I think. Thank you for the guidance! Everyone else is still good to go!
@SilverQuark

I think I'll take him off the block, and just slowly lower his price on the AH until someone bites. For one dragon that I like a lot it's worth it, I think. Thank you for the guidance! Everyone else is still good to go!
KfpmU0m.png
@SilverQuark

Thank you so much for helping me auction Saxifrage! You were so helpful, I seriously was probably going to end up trying to sell her for 10kT before I asked for your assistance (for anyone else reading, she's an unbred, nicely-colored 6-digit ID dragon who actually sold for 2250g). I REALLY appreciate it!! I didn't even know dragons could ever go for that much!!!
@SilverQuark

Thank you so much for helping me auction Saxifrage! You were so helpful, I seriously was probably going to end up trying to sell her for 10kT before I asked for your assistance (for anyone else reading, she's an unbred, nicely-colored 6-digit ID dragon who actually sold for 2250g). I REALLY appreciate it!! I didn't even know dragons could ever go for that much!!!
@SilverQuark Hello there once again! It's been a while, but i have once again a dragon i could use some help with. :) A friend of mine just hatched this very pretty g1 lady, and her colors are very matchy. We decided to give it a shot and auction her. We do not mind waiting a bit, as you seem to have a lot on your hands atm. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58690726] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586908/58690726_350.png[/img] [/url] Starting Bid should be 300g No Minimum Bid Increase Autobuy at 3500g Accepted Items are Tri-Color Scatterscrolls, only Gems or Treasure otherwise, and your Gem:Treasure Ratio works perfectly! If you think something else would work better, we should increase or decrease anything - we absolutely trust your expertise. Its also time I leave a review, i think, i absolutely forgot that the last time :/
@SilverQuark
Hello there once again! It's been a while, but i have once again a dragon i could use some help with. :)

A friend of mine just hatched this very pretty g1 lady, and her colors are very matchy. We decided to give it a shot and auction her. We do not mind waiting a bit, as you seem to have a lot on your hands atm.

58690726_350.png

Starting Bid should be 300g
No Minimum Bid Increase
Autobuy at 3500g

Accepted Items are Tri-Color Scatterscrolls, only Gems or Treasure otherwise, and your Gem:Treasure Ratio works perfectly!

If you think something else would work better, we should increase or decrease anything - we absolutely trust your expertise.

Its also time I leave a review, i think, i absolutely forgot that the last time :/
BannerSabrielsmol.png
@SilverQuark Heyo! I got a dragon that’s too pretty to exault (in my opinion) and I’m wondering if I could get an auction for em’ please?[i] Don’t care when it happens by the way :)[/i] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55678051] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556781/55678051_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote] starting bid (I can suggest a price if needed); can you suggest something please? Your conversion rate: 1:1,000 :D A list of accepted items, if any, and their value: I accept treasure and gems, with gems preferred, and for items, any three-star apparel = 50k treasure/50 gems. [b]Should it change? What do you think?[/b] Your desired time frame for the auction: what do you think is best? Optional: autobuy is 500gems or 50,000 treasure. [b]Is it too much? Idk how to auction :/[/b]
@SilverQuark Heyo! I got a dragon that’s too pretty to exault (in my opinion) and I’m wondering if I could get an auction for em’ please? Don’t care when it happens by the way :)
Quote:
starting bid (I can suggest a price if needed); can you suggest something please?

Your conversion rate: 1:1,000 :D

A list of accepted items, if any, and their value: I accept treasure and gems, with gems preferred, and for items, any three-star apparel = 50k treasure/50 gems. Should it change? What do you think?

Your desired time frame for the auction: what do you think is best?

Optional: autobuy is 500gems or 50,000 treasure. Is it too much? Idk how to auction :/
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@SilverQuark Ah that’s a pity, I guess I’ll keep them for now then! Thank you for the help though!! c:
@SilverQuark Ah that’s a pity, I guess I’ll keep them for now then! Thank you for the help though!! c:
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@SilverQuark Hello! I've never used your service before, but I figured now would be a good time to :) I have these 3 I'd like to auction off! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58401871] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584019/58401871_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58098395] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/580984/58098395_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29521866] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295219/29521866_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] [b]The starting bid (I can suggest a price if needed):[/b] I was informed that a 1kg starting bid would be good for the White/Sapphire/Cream, but I'd love your input on it as well, since I'm not 100% sure, same with the others. [b]Your G:T rate if you accept treasure and/or mixed payments:[/b] Gems, Treasure and mixed are all fine with me. As for the G:T rate, yours is fine as well :) [b]A list of accepted items:[/b] Tri-Color Scatterscrolls (Gem MP 350g) only. [b]Time Frame:[/b] I'll leave that up to you, whatever you think would be best! [b]Optional:[/b] Snipe-guard please, 1 or 2 hour is fine. [/quote]
@SilverQuark
Hello! I've never used your service before, but I figured now would be a good time to :)

I have these 3 I'd like to auction off!

58401871_350.png

58098395_350.png

29521866_350.png

Quote:
The starting bid (I can suggest a price if needed): I was informed that a 1kg starting bid would be good for the White/Sapphire/Cream, but I'd love your input on it as well, since I'm not 100% sure, same with the others.

Your G:T rate if you accept treasure and/or mixed payments: Gems, Treasure and mixed are all fine with me. As for the G:T rate, yours is fine as well :)

A list of accepted items: Tri-Color Scatterscrolls (Gem MP 350g) only.

Time Frame: I'll leave that up to you, whatever you think would be best!

Optional: Snipe-guard please, 1 or 2 hour is fine.
Whoops, gone for a day and I come back to a backlog of posts. lol

@brevityis Understood! I'll make a note of that for the auction day.

@correctDichotomy Thanks for stopping by and leaving a reference! I added it to my list. Good to hear that you were happy with the result :)

@SamaelDemiurgos Welcome back! For that dragon I'd recommend a flatsale with a price around 100g. It's more likely to attract attention than in an auction, with how the market is currently going. Good luck!

@DrakoTheDragon Hello! A dragon of that type would not be exactly what I generally auction. It's not a G1, and it doesn't have "special" eyes (the ones considered special are Faceted, MG, Primal and sometimes Goat, but the ones that catch most attention are Primals), or a fancy ID, or art/lore. At least as far as I can see from her bio, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! If I am correct though, I'd recommend just using the AH. A price around 20-25kt will do.

@InfectedWolf No problem and good luck!

@Potatoe These are some really neat twins! I think 1kg is a bit high for the SB, I'd actually recommend something in the 100-150g range for each dragon. I'm confident they can sell for more, but I don't think they'd go that high, even as close doubles (though if they do, then all the better of course). Let me know your thoughts and I'm happy to give you my next slot.
Whoops, gone for a day and I come back to a backlog of posts. lol

@brevityis Understood! I'll make a note of that for the auction day.

@correctDichotomy Thanks for stopping by and leaving a reference! I added it to my list. Good to hear that you were happy with the result :)

@SamaelDemiurgos Welcome back! For that dragon I'd recommend a flatsale with a price around 100g. It's more likely to attract attention than in an auction, with how the market is currently going. Good luck!

@DrakoTheDragon Hello! A dragon of that type would not be exactly what I generally auction. It's not a G1, and it doesn't have "special" eyes (the ones considered special are Faceted, MG, Primal and sometimes Goat, but the ones that catch most attention are Primals), or a fancy ID, or art/lore. At least as far as I can see from her bio, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! If I am correct though, I'd recommend just using the AH. A price around 20-25kt will do.

@InfectedWolf No problem and good luck!

@Potatoe These are some really neat twins! I think 1kg is a bit high for the SB, I'd actually recommend something in the 100-150g range for each dragon. I'm confident they can sell for more, but I don't think they'd go that high, even as close doubles (though if they do, then all the better of course). Let me know your thoughts and I'm happy to give you my next slot.
@SilverQuark
Ah, now that you mention it they are like twins haha

I'm fine with that, I wanted a second opinion on the price anyway since it felt a bit high to me too. I'd love a slot for them please and thank you very much! :)
@SilverQuark
Ah, now that you mention it they are like twins haha

I'm fine with that, I wanted a second opinion on the price anyway since it felt a bit high to me too. I'd love a slot for them please and thank you very much! :)
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 466 467