Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark

That works, thank you! I'm good for what ever days you want to do this on. It's normally hard to reach me late evenings, but other then that I'm on and off here all the time.
@SilverQuark

That works, thank you! I'm good for what ever days you want to do this on. It's normally hard to reach me late evenings, but other then that I'm on and off here all the time.
+2 FR time
@SilverQuark

That looks good! Whenever you can fit me in would be great! Thank you very much.
@SilverQuark

That looks good! Whenever you can fit me in would be great! Thank you very much.
Hi! I have a gen1 i'd love to auction, a xyx Peach/spruce arcane baby hatched on 02/02/2020 ^^

I've got a few other quality gen1's from the NotN this year that i also need sold (for future dates possibly?)
Hi! I have a gen1 i'd love to auction, a xyx Peach/spruce arcane baby hatched on 02/02/2020 ^^

I've got a few other quality gen1's from the NotN this year that i also need sold (for future dates possibly?)
Pyrophytic Jungle

Art for gems forum
Someday i'll make proper forums
hiya! got a few g1s for sale and im feeling really nervous about getting the right pings and setting up the auction myself, would you mind auctioning these for me please?

i dont feel like any of them are all that special to be honest and really i just want them gone, so i'd probably say just do a 10g SB on all of them, unless you dont mind taking a quick look at them and letting me know if you think any of them are worth a bit more than that? my t:g ratio is the standard 1:1000
hiya! got a few g1s for sale and im feeling really nervous about getting the right pings and setting up the auction myself, would you mind auctioning these for me please?

i dont feel like any of them are all that special to be honest and really i just want them gone, so i'd probably say just do a 10g SB on all of them, unless you dont mind taking a quick look at them and letting me know if you think any of them are worth a bit more than that? my t:g ratio is the standard 1:1000
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@Ithilethiel
Don't worry, you don't need to do anything after the auction starts, so it won't be a problem if you're not around. Scheduled now!

@Silksharp
I've given you a slot as well! Thanks for confirming :)

@Xauri
I don't mind doing both at once! Show me the dragons and I can suggest some prices, unless you already have SBs in mind.

@Bloodwyrm
I'm assuming it's both pages 1 and 2, right? These are the ones I could see selling, the others you can chuck on the AH for cheap unless you'd prefer to just exalt them:

Denim/Tan/Goldenrod
Denim/Tan/Cherry (the tert is not great, but some people like twins)
Ruby/Cottoncandy/Goldenrod*
Splash/Cherry/Antique*
Algae/Lead/Forest*
Driftwood/Buttercup/Cyan
Orca/Pumpkin/Soil*
Forest/Sanddollar/Navy
Robin/Soil/Flint
Marigold/Antique/Grapefruit*
Bronze/Marigold/Grey
Silver/Leaf/Seafoam*
Denim/Carmine/Moon*

The ones marked with * I'd suggest a higher SB for, around 30-50g, but if you want to do 10g for everyone I'm happy to do so. I've done semi-penny auctions before and they've generally proven pretty successful.
@Ithilethiel
Don't worry, you don't need to do anything after the auction starts, so it won't be a problem if you're not around. Scheduled now!

@Silksharp
I've given you a slot as well! Thanks for confirming :)

@Xauri
I don't mind doing both at once! Show me the dragons and I can suggest some prices, unless you already have SBs in mind.

@Bloodwyrm
I'm assuming it's both pages 1 and 2, right? These are the ones I could see selling, the others you can chuck on the AH for cheap unless you'd prefer to just exalt them:

Denim/Tan/Goldenrod
Denim/Tan/Cherry (the tert is not great, but some people like twins)
Ruby/Cottoncandy/Goldenrod*
Splash/Cherry/Antique*
Algae/Lead/Forest*
Driftwood/Buttercup/Cyan
Orca/Pumpkin/Soil*
Forest/Sanddollar/Navy
Robin/Soil/Flint
Marigold/Antique/Grapefruit*
Bronze/Marigold/Grey
Silver/Leaf/Seafoam*
Denim/Carmine/Moon*

The ones marked with * I'd suggest a higher SB for, around 30-50g, but if you want to do 10g for everyone I'm happy to do so. I've done semi-penny auctions before and they've generally proven pretty successful.
Hello, I seem to have amassed quite a few G1s over the last few years, and I've never been good at getting rid of them and now they are taking up space I need xD. They are all in this tab in my den. I know the number is high, so feel free to only pick the ones you think are worth the effort. (Most of them should have at least 1 scry in their bio if that helps in any way)

I also have the other ones not in that tab this boy and this girl and this boy but because they are all bred (they were the first to eggs I hatched way back before I knew better), so I don't know if they have any real "value" / worth the effort.

I don't have a starting bid in mind for any of them and unless you think it helps I have no set auto buys either. I'm fine with the standard 1:1000 g:t ratio, no items (I would normally say sure to eggs, but that is what got me into this mess xD). I'm not fused on any particular start/stop date, I trust your judgement.
Hello, I seem to have amassed quite a few G1s over the last few years, and I've never been good at getting rid of them and now they are taking up space I need xD. They are all in this tab in my den. I know the number is high, so feel free to only pick the ones you think are worth the effort. (Most of them should have at least 1 scry in their bio if that helps in any way)

I also have the other ones not in that tab this boy and this girl and this boy but because they are all bred (they were the first to eggs I hatched way back before I knew better), so I don't know if they have any real "value" / worth the effort.

I don't have a starting bid in mind for any of them and unless you think it helps I have no set auto buys either. I'm fine with the standard 1:1000 g:t ratio, no items (I would normally say sure to eggs, but that is what got me into this mess xD). I'm not fused on any particular start/stop date, I trust your judgement.
@Silverfoxmage

Hello! I've taken a look and I think we could auction these ones with the SBs suggested (can be changed if you feel any require adjustment):

Beige/Denim/Caribbean 40g
Caribbean/Eldritch/Peridot 30g
Iris/Stonewash/Grape 40g
Yellow/Driftwood/Marigold 30g
Amethyst/Lavender/Yellow 30g
Bronze/Lapis/Abyss 40g
Crimson/Cantaloupe/Flint 50g
Blue/Azure/Blackberry 50g
Spring/Lead/Charcoal 30g
Crimson/Wisteria/Pistachio 40g
Pearl/Cyan/Carmine 60g
Flint/Cerulean/Shadow 70g
Storm/Royal/Strawberry 50g
Shale/Phthalo/Flint 70g
Bronze/Sanddollar/Brown 40g
Cobalt/Garnet/Stonewash 30g
Swamp/Amber/Thicket 30g
Shadow/Avocado/Radioactive 30g
Tarnish/Fire/Soil 30g
Berry/Vermilion/Auburn 50g
Seafoam/Pumpkin/Cantaloupe 60g
Cornflower/Storm/Rose 90g

I can also add the Coatl for maybe 100g SB? Bred G1s sell for very low, but maybe the fact he's gened with some gem scrolls will be a point in his favour.
@Silverfoxmage

Hello! I've taken a look and I think we could auction these ones with the SBs suggested (can be changed if you feel any require adjustment):

Beige/Denim/Caribbean 40g
Caribbean/Eldritch/Peridot 30g
Iris/Stonewash/Grape 40g
Yellow/Driftwood/Marigold 30g
Amethyst/Lavender/Yellow 30g
Bronze/Lapis/Abyss 40g
Crimson/Cantaloupe/Flint 50g
Blue/Azure/Blackberry 50g
Spring/Lead/Charcoal 30g
Crimson/Wisteria/Pistachio 40g
Pearl/Cyan/Carmine 60g
Flint/Cerulean/Shadow 70g
Storm/Royal/Strawberry 50g
Shale/Phthalo/Flint 70g
Bronze/Sanddollar/Brown 40g
Cobalt/Garnet/Stonewash 30g
Swamp/Amber/Thicket 30g
Shadow/Avocado/Radioactive 30g
Tarnish/Fire/Soil 30g
Berry/Vermilion/Auburn 50g
Seafoam/Pumpkin/Cantaloupe 60g
Cornflower/Storm/Rose 90g

I can also add the Coatl for maybe 100g SB? Bred G1s sell for very low, but maybe the fact he's gened with some gem scrolls will be a point in his favour.
yep, i did mean both pages :) and that all sounds fine! thank you for taking the time to look through them and give me some advice on them. if you wouldnt mind auctioning those you suggested, that would be great please!
yep, i did mean both pages :) and that all sounds fine! thank you for taking the time to look through them and give me some advice on them. if you wouldnt mind auctioning those you suggested, that would be great please!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@Bloodwyrm

Got you down for a slot! See you in a few days!
@Bloodwyrm

Got you down for a slot! See you in a few days!
SilverQuark
Ran an action for me and was very professional and while none of my dragons sold.
I don't believe it had anything to do with how SilverQuark set it up or ran it.
In fact I am back with Gen 1s for another go!
:D

I'm a little late leaving feedback!
Sorry!
SilverQuark
Ran an action for me and was very professional and while none of my dragons sold.
I don't believe it had anything to do with how SilverQuark set it up or ran it.
In fact I am back with Gen 1s for another go!
:D

I'm a little late leaving feedback!
Sorry!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 466 467