Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 826 827
@capesncrosshairs @CheshireCatUk1

hello! i'll be doing your hours in the redrock cove!

hello! i'll be doing your hours in the redrock cove!
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png

@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @joruney

I'd like to get 2 hours in the waterway please

@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @joruney

I'd like to get 2 hours in the waterway please
q6Eeqsk.pngrxnhpVs.png

when someone has time can I get 1 1/2 hours of grinding woodland path?

when someone has time can I get 1 1/2 hours of grinding woodland path?
Posting in here to remind myself to apply! ^^ Going in for some outpatient surgery tomorrow and I'm gonna be oooout of it for a few weeks, but coli camping for fun and profit's up my alley. :)
Posting in here to remind myself to apply! ^^ Going in for some outpatient surgery tomorrow and I'm gonna be oooout of it for a few weeks, but coli camping for fun and profit's up my alley. :)
woof? woof
@ruggafluff No problem at all!
We look forward to your Application! Best of luck with the Surgery and Speedy recovery!
@ruggafluff No problem at all!
We look forward to your Application! Best of luck with the Surgery and Speedy recovery!
nm3rOUz.png
@Dawnbreak117
Will be doing your half hour in Volcanic Vents in place of Starstream because they are not feeling well >_<
@Dawnbreak117
Will be doing your half hour in Volcanic Vents in place of Starstream because they are not feeling well >_<
ew9u8Xp.png
@Zashe

Hello! I'm about to do an hour in the arena for you! :D
@Zashe

Hello! I'm about to do an hour in the arena for you! :D
@angrysquidster

I'll be picking up your hours in Waterway and Arena!
@angrysquidster

I'll be picking up your hours in Waterway and Arena!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Dawnbreak117
Finished the half-hour, will be sending a couple of CRs in a few minutes ^^
@Dawnbreak117
Finished the half-hour, will be sending a couple of CRs in a few minutes ^^
ew9u8Xp.png

hello! i've finished your hours in the redrock cove! please expect a cr.

hello! i've finished your hours in the redrock cove! please expect a cr.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 826 827