Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BBG] [For All Your Brewing Needs!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290
@epicpython

Hey happy to see the new thread! ^,^

I am on board for doing some festival brewing - skins mostly, as I like to brew the currency for myself (I must decline making Prismatic Tokens though - they take so long ;-; ).

Also side-note, thank you for the congrats on my cauldron level!
@epicpython

Hey happy to see the new thread! ^,^

I am on board for doing some festival brewing - skins mostly, as I like to brew the currency for myself (I must decline making Prismatic Tokens though - they take so long ;-; ).

Also side-note, thank you for the congrats on my cauldron level!
61737_s.gif
@softowl Would you like to be marked as an "inactive" member, or still be marked as an active member, just not receive pings?

@redfern Cool, I will exchange the rest of your credits for 1 gray slime. Sending CR. I will remove you from the guild.
@softowl Would you like to be marked as an "inactive" member, or still be marked as an active member, just not receive pings?

@redfern Cool, I will exchange the rest of your credits for 1 gray slime. Sending CR. I will remove you from the guild.
tDeKDnH.png
@JustALotCrazy Snivy88 put me in charge of mat donations and the forum. I believe musicfan4 runs the raffle, though I'm still trying to figure that out.

I can take donation CRs so long as they are mats, I'm hoping musicfan4 can take raffle donations.
@musicfan4

I guess I run sales? Do you know what that entails, exactly? So far, I'm just trying to get a list of people together willing to brew fest currency, and hoping people that want it brewed for them can use the pinglist I make to contact them in this thread.

I also made this post, so I can edit it, and I can edit the spreadsheet. So I can add new members. And update people's levels. (Though I can't actually see the survey responses; so far I've been adding them manually)
@JustALotCrazy Snivy88 put me in charge of mat donations and the forum. I believe musicfan4 runs the raffle, though I'm still trying to figure that out.

I can take donation CRs so long as they are mats, I'm hoping musicfan4 can take raffle donations.
@musicfan4

I guess I run sales? Do you know what that entails, exactly? So far, I'm just trying to get a list of people together willing to brew fest currency, and hoping people that want it brewed for them can use the pinglist I make to contact them in this thread.

I also made this post, so I can edit it, and I can edit the spreadsheet. So I can add new members. And update people's levels. (Though I can't actually see the survey responses; so far I've been adding them manually)
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython i had forgot to update anyone on the old thread but i am level 12 now. Not 9 like whats on the document.. in the quiet time from that thead i had run a short on the side very cheap brewer page. Helped my level jump
@epicpython i had forgot to update anyone on the old thread but i am level 12 now. Not 9 like whats on the document.. in the quiet time from that thead i had run a short on the side very cheap brewer page. Helped my level jump
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@epicpython

I still send in some stuff once and a while, no telling what it will be, usually random or what I have. :)
@epicpython

I still send in some stuff once and a while, no telling what it will be, usually random or what I have. :)
I keep swearing I'll do this one day!
@AnimeLover9631 Updated your level! Also congrats! :)
@AnimeLover9631 Updated your level! Also congrats! :)
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython

I can handle skins and currency if you need it!
@epicpython

I can handle skins and currency if you need it!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@epicpython Inactive please, no pings
@epicpython Inactive please, no pings
BGVAqlH.png
I can brew skins for the fest, no tokens or currency though. Regular brews are fine too. I have a max level pot.
I can brew skins for the fest, no tokens or currency though. Regular brews are fine too. I have a max level pot.
H01Ejx7.png
@softowl ok, marked you as inactive

@divinelush added you to list for festival brewing
@softowl ok, marked you as inactive

@divinelush added you to list for festival brewing
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290