Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BBG] [For All Your Brewing Needs!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243
@epicpython I'm going to be brewing tokens, so I'm unfortunately not available ; w; Making two will monopolize my cauldron for the duration of the festival.
@epicpython I'm going to be brewing tokens, so I'm unfortunately not available ; w; Making two will monopolize my cauldron for the duration of the festival.
IeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.png
@epicpython I'll happily brew just about anything up to my max level (methinks 14).
@epicpython I'll happily brew just about anything up to my max level (methinks 14).
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Yes, Festival brewing for me
Yes, Festival brewing for me
pr7Tort.png 3accd93015dd47193d1dd264d6bf237cd210c3aa.png weasel-s-light-sprite.png
Available, my cauldron is level 21. I'll need mats though.
Available, my cauldron is level 21. I'll need mats though.
@epicpyhon
Will brew 2 festive skins for myself and then the cauldron will be free for brewing
@epicpyhon
Will brew 2 festive skins for myself and then the cauldron will be free for brewing
zMBrKAVuO6A.jpg0KYrfCc.png

9293405.gif
MightyVildaTilda: Updated! You are marked as level 15 now!

@Mydragonsfly @AoiNoRyuu @Seleya @MightyVildaTilda @Vailess Added you guys to the list for festival brewing
MightyVildaTilda: Updated! You are marked as level 15 now!

@Mydragonsfly @AoiNoRyuu @Seleya @MightyVildaTilda @Vailess Added you guys to the list for festival brewing
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython, i would be happy to make holiday item up to lvl 3 ^_^ unfortunately i don't have any mats to do so :-/ if i can get mats donated i will gladly send the items back ^_^
@epicpython, i would be happy to make holiday item up to lvl 3 ^_^ unfortunately i don't have any mats to do so :-/ if i can get mats donated i will gladly send the items back ^_^
@epicpython, i think me name was misspelled XD my daughter's account was added to the ping list instead lol could i be added to the list too ^_^

also i can make holiday items as well but have no mats either :-/ if anyone could supply mats i would be happy to make them up to lvl 7 ^_^
@epicpython, i think me name was misspelled XD my daughter's account was added to the ping list instead lol could i be added to the list too ^_^

also i can make holiday items as well but have no mats either :-/ if anyone could supply mats i would be happy to make them up to lvl 7 ^_^
@epicpython

I'm available to brew what ever is needed :)
@epicpython

I'm available to brew what ever is needed :)
@Kisstolkitty @Kallanni @Kallani added you guys to forum post ping list.

Kallanni, I'm on my phone right now, but I'll add you on the official Excel pinglist later. :)

And I'll start assigning brews when I get on my laptop, so far we have an order of some ember festival currency. I'll send mats out too, so don't worry about that!
@Kisstolkitty @Kallanni @Kallani added you guys to forum post ping list.

Kallanni, I'm on my phone right now, but I'll add you on the official Excel pinglist later. :)

And I'll start assigning brews when I get on my laptop, so far we have an order of some ember festival currency. I'll send mats out too, so don't worry about that!
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243