Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BBG] [For All Your Brewing Needs!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290
@epicpython I'm going to be brewing tokens, so I'm unfortunately not available ; w; Making two will monopolize my cauldron for the duration of the festival.
@epicpython I'm going to be brewing tokens, so I'm unfortunately not available ; w; Making two will monopolize my cauldron for the duration of the festival.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
@epicpython I'll happily brew just about anything up to my max level (methinks 14).
@epicpython I'll happily brew just about anything up to my max level (methinks 14).
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Yes, Festival brewing for me
Yes, Festival brewing for me
egg.gif
Available, my cauldron is level 21. I'll need mats though.
Available, my cauldron is level 21. I'll need mats though.
@epicpyhon
Will brew 2 festive skins for myself and then the cauldron will be free for brewing
@epicpyhon
Will brew 2 festive skins for myself and then the cauldron will be free for brewing
zMBrKAVuO6A.jpg0KYrfCc.png
MightyVildaTilda: Updated! You are marked as level 15 now!

@Mydragonsfly @AoiNoRyuu @Seleya @MightyVildaTilda @Vailess Added you guys to the list for festival brewing
MightyVildaTilda: Updated! You are marked as level 15 now!

@Mydragonsfly @AoiNoRyuu @Seleya @MightyVildaTilda @Vailess Added you guys to the list for festival brewing
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython, i would be happy to make holiday item up to lvl 3 ^_^ unfortunately i don't have any mats to do so :-/ if i can get mats donated i will gladly send the items back ^_^
@epicpython, i would be happy to make holiday item up to lvl 3 ^_^ unfortunately i don't have any mats to do so :-/ if i can get mats donated i will gladly send the items back ^_^
@epicpython, i think me name was misspelled XD my daughter's account was added to the ping list instead lol could i be added to the list too ^_^

also i can make holiday items as well but have no mats either :-/ if anyone could supply mats i would be happy to make them up to lvl 7 ^_^
@epicpython, i think me name was misspelled XD my daughter's account was added to the ping list instead lol could i be added to the list too ^_^

also i can make holiday items as well but have no mats either :-/ if anyone could supply mats i would be happy to make them up to lvl 7 ^_^
@epicpython

I'm available to brew what ever is needed :)
@epicpython

I'm available to brew what ever is needed :)
@Kisstolkitty @Kallanni @Kallani added you guys to forum post ping list.

Kallanni, I'm on my phone right now, but I'll add you on the official Excel pinglist later. :)

And I'll start assigning brews when I get on my laptop, so far we have an order of some ember festival currency. I'll send mats out too, so don't worry about that!
@Kisstolkitty @Kallanni @Kallani added you guys to forum post ping list.

Kallanni, I'm on my phone right now, but I'll add you on the official Excel pinglist later. :)

And I'll start assigning brews when I get on my laptop, so far we have an order of some ember festival currency. I'll send mats out too, so don't worry about that!
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290