Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BBG] [For All Your Brewing Needs!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290
@felinekind Mats, Bog Egg, Podid Claws, Poison, Spinner, Bog Scroll

Basically in the spreadsheet, under "Epicpython mat inventory" is what I can give you

I'm gonna say 1000 credits = 1000 treasure = 1 gem, and value all that stuff at LAH

Edit:Removed you from the pinglist! You are listed as "inactive" and will not be pinged!

Also it looks like you have 146,525 credits, so how would you like to spend them? :)
@felinekind Mats, Bog Egg, Podid Claws, Poison, Spinner, Bog Scroll

Basically in the spreadsheet, under "Epicpython mat inventory" is what I can give you

I'm gonna say 1000 credits = 1000 treasure = 1 gem, and value all that stuff at LAH

Edit:Removed you from the pinglist! You are listed as "inactive" and will not be pinged!

Also it looks like you have 146,525 credits, so how would you like to spend them? :)
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython
i don't have enough credits, but i am interested in the spinner gene! could i use my existing credits and pay the remainder in treasure to you?

and shrug my dude
probably just a stray @ somewhere-- it's happened to me before haha
@epicpython
i don't have enough credits, but i am interested in the spinner gene! could i use my existing credits and pay the remainder in treasure to you?

and shrug my dude
probably just a stray @ somewhere-- it's happened to me before haha
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@epicpython Nope, don't need those mats anymore. thanks though!
@epicpython Nope, don't need those mats anymore. thanks though!
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@HulluMel, @Kyireana, @MissGoldenPixel, @MusicFan4, @Mydragonsfly, @Sap88, @SeaGodling, @SheofSilence, @Touhou, Active:, @80MinToMidnight, @AberDaKitty, @AetherSeer, @AnimeLover9631, @Annalynn, @AoiNoRyuu, @Avene, @Azcazach, @Blauw, @bmeduho, @Britt1243, @Catsy01, @CMCinder, @DarkNative , @DarkNiiinja, @Daypaw, @Deergirl12, @DemonKid, @Deva, @DivineLush, @Doodlebell, @elmlily, @Eon, @epicpython, @FlufferLover, @FluffyDragonLady, @Gallelyphen, @Geology, @glitchedghostie, @Ingressor, @Isissummers, @JustALotCrazy, @Kallani, @Kapara, @kaylavarnell4736, @Kisstolkitty, @KitsuneChaos, @Krastei, @li0nessrampant, @LibraryWhale, @littlesong4, @lovebite, @luckgandor, @Lyka, @MightyVildaTilda, @MilkDemons, @MiniDrachin, @MirrorDemonNema, @modernIcarus, @Natakiro, @Nekomancer77, @Nostalgic, @Pokemon, @Recherche, @Redfern, @RubyOfFire, @Seleya, @ShadowFlamel, @ShinyFox, @Sidnoea, @SkyyeofEmber, @Snowwall, @SoftOwl, @StarlightPrince, @Subunit, @Tafficat, @TaithiD, @TimelordSnowy, @Vailess, @Whimzica, @WillowtheWisp, @Xaishi, @Yessaia, NuttySaladTree, Polyhymnia

Welcome to the new BBG thread!

Please respond below if you want ot do festival brewing! Also if you are OK brewing festival skins, prismatic tokens, and/ or currency! (For example, if you just want to brew currency/skins and not tokens, that is fine)

Also @musicfan4 I believe you are the other forum mod. How does raflle stuff work- do you run that? When are we thinking of doing the raffle?
@HulluMel, @Kyireana, @MissGoldenPixel, @MusicFan4, @Mydragonsfly, @Sap88, @SeaGodling, @SheofSilence, @Touhou, Active:, @80MinToMidnight, @AberDaKitty, @AetherSeer, @AnimeLover9631, @Annalynn, @AoiNoRyuu, @Avene, @Azcazach, @Blauw, @bmeduho, @Britt1243, @Catsy01, @CMCinder, @DarkNative , @DarkNiiinja, @Daypaw, @Deergirl12, @DemonKid, @Deva, @DivineLush, @Doodlebell, @elmlily, @Eon, @epicpython, @FlufferLover, @FluffyDragonLady, @Gallelyphen, @Geology, @glitchedghostie, @Ingressor, @Isissummers, @JustALotCrazy, @Kallani, @Kapara, @kaylavarnell4736, @Kisstolkitty, @KitsuneChaos, @Krastei, @li0nessrampant, @LibraryWhale, @littlesong4, @lovebite, @luckgandor, @Lyka, @MightyVildaTilda, @MilkDemons, @MiniDrachin, @MirrorDemonNema, @modernIcarus, @Natakiro, @Nekomancer77, @Nostalgic, @Pokemon, @Recherche, @Redfern, @RubyOfFire, @Seleya, @ShadowFlamel, @ShinyFox, @Sidnoea, @SkyyeofEmber, @Snowwall, @SoftOwl, @StarlightPrince, @Subunit, @Tafficat, @TaithiD, @TimelordSnowy, @Vailess, @Whimzica, @WillowtheWisp, @Xaishi, @Yessaia, NuttySaladTree, Polyhymnia

Welcome to the new BBG thread!

Please respond below if you want ot do festival brewing! Also if you are OK brewing festival skins, prismatic tokens, and/ or currency! (For example, if you just want to brew currency/skins and not tokens, that is fine)

Also @musicfan4 I believe you are the other forum mod. How does raflle stuff work- do you run that? When are we thinking of doing the raffle?
tDeKDnH.png
Happy to see a new thread, I'm willing to do any festival brewing or commissions up to level 10. Also wondering who will be in charge of crossroads for donations and sales?
Happy to see a new thread, I'm willing to do any festival brewing or commissions up to level 10. Also wondering who will be in charge of crossroads for donations and sales?
@epicpython

I'd like to be removed from the guild, please. I think I have enough credits for 1 Grey Slime, though, if I could get that as well lol
@epicpython

I'd like to be removed from the guild, please. I think I have enough credits for 1 Grey Slime, though, if I could get that as well lol
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
I would like any fest brewing up to lvl12 (no tokens yet sadly)
I would like any fest brewing up to lvl12 (no tokens yet sadly)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@epicpython If you could remove me from the pinglists, I'd appreciate it
@epicpython If you could remove me from the pinglists, I'd appreciate it
BGVAqlH.png
@epicpyhon I can Brew fest currency!
@epicpyhon I can Brew fest currency!
@EpicPython - I ought to be able to help! I am also at lvl 18 now.
@EpicPython - I ought to be able to help! I am also at lvl 18 now.

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290