Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BBG] [For All Your Brewing Needs!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 289 290
who can make 3 sets of 20 festival currency and 1 accent? (bogsmog)
I will send materials.

*pinglist snipped*
who can make 3 sets of 20 festival currency and 1 accent? (bogsmog)
I will send materials.

*pinglist snipped*
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython

Psst, I can't read your message, if you cancel the trade ;)
@epicpython

Psst, I can't read your message, if you cancel the trade ;)
egg.gif
@epicpython I can Brew that! Also I'm almost level 11 now if you wanna update the spreadsheet.
@epicpython I can Brew that! Also I'm almost level 11 now if you wanna update the spreadsheet.
@AoiNoRyuu Ahhh, sorry! Anyways, I'm trying to find new people to do it!

@DivineLush said they can do the bogsmog, so I'll send you the materials for 3 sets of currency, @FluffyDragonLady. Also I updated the spreadsheet, congrats on level 11! :)
@AoiNoRyuu Ahhh, sorry! Anyways, I'm trying to find new people to do it!

@DivineLush said they can do the bogsmog, so I'll send you the materials for 3 sets of currency, @FluffyDragonLady. Also I updated the spreadsheet, congrats on level 11! :)
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython i finished what you sent me to brew. Was wondering just how many credits i can spend on the items required to make more skink scrolls. Ill post in a few minutes with what all i need tho
@epicpython i finished what you sent me to brew. Was wondering just how many credits i can spend on the items required to make more skink scrolls. Ill post in a few minutes with what all i need tho
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 I'm using LAH values on everything (I looked up the LAH price of everything yesterday, hopefully it hasn't changed), tell me what you need, and I'll give you a cost! :)
@AnimeLover9631 I'm using LAH values on everything (I looked up the LAH price of everything yesterday, hopefully it hasn't changed), tell me what you need, and I'll give you a cost! :)
tDeKDnH.png
Currency: @AnimeLover9631, @FluffyDragonLady, @Xaishi, @JustALotCrazy, @LibraryWhale, @Mydragonsfly, @AoiNoRyuu,@Seleya, @MightyVildaTilda,@Vailess,@Kallani, @Kallanni,@Kisstolkitty

Hey, I want 10 sets of 20 currency brewed, who wants to make some?

Just post below with how many you want to make, I don't expect someone to make all 10.
Currency: @AnimeLover9631, @FluffyDragonLady, @Xaishi, @JustALotCrazy, @LibraryWhale, @Mydragonsfly, @AoiNoRyuu,@Seleya, @MightyVildaTilda,@Vailess,@Kallani, @Kallanni,@Kisstolkitty

Hey, I want 10 sets of 20 currency brewed, who wants to make some?

Just post below with how many you want to make, I don't expect someone to make all 10.
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython I'll do however many needed unless others want to help out.
@epicpython I'll do however many needed unless others want to help out.
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@Mydragonsfly Cool, sending you 5 sets right now
@Mydragonsfly Cool, sending you 5 sets right now
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython i wont be able to brew next 2 days. Inbetween jobs irl and pulling double shifts both days. Wont be on enough to brew. I can brew whatever you want on the last day of fest tho
@epicpython i wont be able to brew next 2 days. Inbetween jobs irl and pulling double shifts both days. Wont be on enough to brew. I can brew whatever you want on the last day of fest tho
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 289 290