Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [h] tablets [w] things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Icicle16 if you're still looking to trade the soft pink leg silks i'll happily do 268 tablets for them!
@Icicle16 if you're still looking to trade the soft pink leg silks i'll happily do 268 tablets for them!
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@cov

Hey there! Ive got an autumn breeze I dont need. Also grove sylvan anklets I could consider getting rid of. How many tablets were you thinking? :D
@cov

Hey there! Ive got an autumn breeze I dont need. Also grove sylvan anklets I could consider getting rid of. How many tablets were you thinking? :D
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Cov

I have Siren Sylvan Wings I'd like to trade for 117 tablets?
@Cov

I have Siren Sylvan Wings I'd like to trade for 117 tablets?
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@cov if you're still not interested in the celadon silks/Autumn breeze I also have golden leg/arm is all gossamer except arms and do you happen to need a black tulip flowerfall?
@cov if you're still not interested in the celadon silks/Autumn breeze I also have golden leg/arm is all gossamer except arms and do you happen to need a black tulip flowerfall?
@FawnlingPrince would 45 tablets be good for the grove anklets? ^u^

@Draginraptor I think I will pass on the wings for now, but if I change my mind I'll give you a ping!

@Sivi Ooo, how many were you thinking for the golden arms & legs? & I'd actually be very interested in the black tulip flowerfall - how many were you thinking for that as well?
@FawnlingPrince would 45 tablets be good for the grove anklets? ^u^

@Draginraptor I think I will pass on the wings for now, but if I change my mind I'll give you a ping!

@Sivi Ooo, how many were you thinking for the golden arms & legs? & I'd actually be very interested in the black tulip flowerfall - how many were you thinking for that as well?
@cov

Ahhhhhh sure. send a CR?
@cov

Ahhhhhh sure. send a CR?
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@cov
Alright! I'll send the CR. :)
@cov
Alright! I'll send the CR. :)
tD8WhfB.pngCRlr7PB.pngeMTBTDu.pngN851zSF.png5tVC8Db.png
@FawnlingPrince Sent - thank you! ^^

@Icicle16 Awesome, thank you!
@FawnlingPrince Sent - thank you! ^^

@Icicle16 Awesome, thank you!
@Cov
A stack for the golden arm & leg silks? (together)
The black tulip ff would be prob like 420?
@Cov
A stack for the golden arm & leg silks? (together)
The black tulip ff would be prob like 420?
@Cov
I've got Violet Flowerfall (40), Summer Swelter (70) x3, Daisy Flowerfall (56) x2, Daisy Lei (25) x2, Gossamer Arm Silks (39), Sky Blue Arm Silks (40).
@Cov
I've got Violet Flowerfall (40), Summer Swelter (70) x3, Daisy Flowerfall (56) x2, Daisy Lei (25) x2, Gossamer Arm Silks (39), Sky Blue Arm Silks (40).
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29