Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [h] tablets [w] things
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Numinous Would you take 40 tablets for your seaglass swimmer, 50 for your rusty golem, & 56 for the peace dove?

@Evarinya LAH for the gossamer candles is 330kt, would you take 660 tablets for them?

@sraben Very interested in the goldenbeast & noc egg! LAH for the goldenbeast is 1200g, would you take 2400 tablets? LAH for noc egg is 230kt, 460 tablets for it?
@Numinous Would you take 40 tablets for your seaglass swimmer, 50 for your rusty golem, & 56 for the peace dove?

@Evarinya LAH for the gossamer candles is 330kt, would you take 660 tablets for them?

@sraben Very interested in the goldenbeast & noc egg! LAH for the goldenbeast is 1200g, would you take 2400 tablets? LAH for noc egg is 230kt, 460 tablets for it?
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@cov I have a daisy flowerfall, how many tablets would that be?
@cov I have a daisy flowerfall, how many tablets would that be?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Cov I have 2 scattersights to trade! reading from the comments above, that would be 460 tablets right? feel free to send a cr^^
@Cov I have 2 scattersights to trade! reading from the comments above, that would be 460 tablets right? feel free to send a cr^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Cov
I know you've got a lot of other trades you are dealing with, but I was wondering: you are offering a night sky silk veil (LAH 235g) in your other thread. Would you be willing to trade that plus 130 tablets for the witch's cobwebs (LAH 300g)?
@Cov
I know you've got a lot of other trades you are dealing with, but I was wondering: you are offering a night sky silk veil (LAH 235g) in your other thread. Would you be willing to trade that plus 130 tablets for the witch's cobwebs (LAH 300g)?
1GMFdD5.png
@Cov

How about 680 to even out the gem/treasure price a bit?
@Cov

How about 680 to even out the gem/treasure price a bit?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@CrazyCake Ok ok, would I be able to grab 5 off of you atm? May need more later but I'll grab 5 for now, 230 tablets per vial?

@SeiyreSlash 60!

@MistyGold Yep, 460! I'll send a CR shortly

@fluffydawg6051 Ah my apologies, I missed your first post! Yep, 230 tablets. I'll send a crossroads shortly!

@allisonhendrix Ahhh you tempt me, but I think for now I will decline as my priorities are hopefully getting another chunk of this fami list done before I run out of tablets x_x
@CrazyCake Ok ok, would I be able to grab 5 off of you atm? May need more later but I'll grab 5 for now, 230 tablets per vial?

@SeiyreSlash 60!

@MistyGold Yep, 460! I'll send a CR shortly

@fluffydawg6051 Ah my apologies, I missed your first post! Yep, 230 tablets. I'll send a crossroads shortly!

@allisonhendrix Ahhh you tempt me, but I think for now I will decline as my priorities are hopefully getting another chunk of this fami list done before I run out of tablets x_x
@cov How many for the quartz cockatrice? Also have rusty and iron golems.
@cov How many for the quartz cockatrice? Also have rusty and iron golems.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Cov Hmm. Scatter sights are ~140G, 280 tablets, but could we haggle down to about 260 per? o:
@Cov Hmm. Scatter sights are ~140G, 280 tablets, but could we haggle down to about 260 per? o:
I387ENf.png
@Evarinya No, I go by lowest auction house price. Have a great rest of your Brightshine!

@Carolynmbp Lowest AH for the cockatrice is 145 gems, so 290 tablets. Iron golem LAH is 28kt, so 56 tablets. Let me know if this works for you!

@Evarinya No, I go by lowest auction house price. Have a great rest of your Brightshine!

@Carolynmbp Lowest AH for the cockatrice is 145 gems, so 290 tablets. Iron golem LAH is 28kt, so 56 tablets. Let me know if this works for you!

@CrazyCake LAH for scattersights are 115kt ^^
@CrazyCake LAH for scattersights are 115kt ^^
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29