Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [h] tablets [w] things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
sorry for the delayed reply! switched internet providers, finally back up and running.

@Aon i'm interested in the daisy flower fall & crown! how does 90 tablets sound? ^^

@Hellsyswinged i'll take the marigold flower crown - does 28 tablets sound alright with you?

@Icicle16 ooo, i will have to get back to you on those - i'm still waiting to hear back from another person who might be taking the majority of my tablets. if you get someone else interested in the meantime, you can sell to them!! ^^
sorry for the delayed reply! switched internet providers, finally back up and running.

@Aon i'm interested in the daisy flower fall & crown! how does 90 tablets sound? ^^

@Hellsyswinged i'll take the marigold flower crown - does 28 tablets sound alright with you?

@Icicle16 ooo, i will have to get back to you on those - i'm still waiting to hear back from another person who might be taking the majority of my tablets. if you get someone else interested in the meantime, you can sell to them!! ^^
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov that sounds fine, i'll send a cr
@Cov that sounds fine, i'll send a cr
SB8Rsn0.pngc49QBNf.pnglddTASk.png
@Cov Heya, I have the gossamer silk veil, violet lei and a peace dove if you still need them :)
@Cov Heya, I have the gossamer silk veil, violet lei and a peace dove if you still need them :)
@chalk i'll take the peace dove! does 68 tablets sound good to you? ^^
@chalk i'll take the peace dove! does 68 tablets sound good to you? ^^
@Cov Sure, that sounds fine!
@Cov Sure, that sounds fine!
@chalk great! sending over a crossroads now - thank you!
@chalk great! sending over a crossroads now - thank you!
@Cov

Was able to get my tablets. Thanks anyway and good luck to you on obtaining your apparel. :D
@Cov

Was able to get my tablets. Thanks anyway and good luck to you on obtaining your apparel. :D
@Cov
I have a Sakura Crown and Lei, and Black Tulip Lei if you're still looking =]
@Cov
I have a Sakura Crown and Lei, and Black Tulip Lei if you're still looking =]
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
ISO jewel/gilded/dark F Guar/Noc/WC/Snap M Fae/Spiral Accents
Time FR +1 || Dragon Sales || Item Sales
@Cov would you be able to do 30 :O ? Its all I need to get the vista
@Cov would you be able to do 30 :O ? Its all I need to get the vista
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
@Bunnykins Super interested in the sakura flower crown & lei! would you take 120 for them both? ^^

@Hellsyswinged sure, 30 is good! :D let me know when youre ready and ill send over a crossroads
@Bunnykins Super interested in the sakura flower crown & lei! would you take 120 for them both? ^^

@Hellsyswinged sure, 30 is good! :D let me know when youre ready and ill send over a crossroads
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29