Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [h] tablets [w] things
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@cov Sure. Send a CR and I'll send them to you
@cov Sure. Send a CR and I'll send them to you
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Cov Ah, you're going for the 1:1000 ratio? eeeeeeeeeh, could we meet in the middle 1:900? (127 so about 250) I was going 1:800 (143G)

@Cov Ah, you're going for the 1:1000 ratio? eeeeeeeeeh, could we meet in the middle 1:900? (127 so about 250) I was going 1:800 (143G)

I387ENf.png
@Numinous @CrazyCake Sorry no thank you, I have my ratio & saying I go by LAH 3 times on my first post. Have a great rest of your Brightshine!
@Numinous @CrazyCake Sorry no thank you, I have my ratio & saying I go by LAH 3 times on my first post. Have a great rest of your Brightshine!
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov

Alright i'll take the 660 tablets in that case. Did you want the Haunted Candles as well or no?
@Cov

Alright i'll take the 660 tablets in that case. Did you want the Haunted Candles as well or no?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Cov
WHOOPS... i was looking only at gem LAH on accident ;; sorry for the misunderstanding!! if you're still interested, i can set up a CR??
@Cov
WHOOPS... i was looking only at gem LAH on accident ;; sorry for the misunderstanding!! if you're still interested, i can set up a CR??
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
@Cov sounds fair to me!
@Cov sounds fair to me!
bMx94O5.png
@xMYTHOSx Great! Sending CR now ^^
@xMYTHOSx Great! Sending CR now ^^
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@cov

I have a Magician's Cobwebs if you still need one.
@cov

I have a Magician's Cobwebs if you still need one.
@Cov

Just checking to see if you did still want either the Haunted Flame Candles or the Gossamer Flame candles? I am okay with whatever the LAH ratio works out to :)
@Cov

Just checking to see if you did still want either the Haunted Flame Candles or the Gossamer Flame candles? I am okay with whatever the LAH ratio works out to :)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29