Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Lots of Items / Services + FEST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@TheMythOfBeauty

Alrighty, I just sent everything else I had left xD
@TheMythOfBeauty

Alrighty, I just sent everything else I had left xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Bump! :D
Bump! :D
@Northernly @WimpyFox @Astarothius @Archo @Theinkqusitr201 @SteadyAsSheGoes
@RainbowReindeer @Dreamweave @bonevine @Hibiscius @Azuri

Pinged you all from your threads! Let me know if you'd be interested in this! :D
@Northernly @WimpyFox @Astarothius @Archo @Theinkqusitr201 @SteadyAsSheGoes
@RainbowReindeer @Dreamweave @bonevine @Hibiscius @Azuri

Pinged you all from your threads! Let me know if you'd be interested in this! :D
@TheMythOfBeauty i could sell you the festival currency i've got :o did you just want a specific currency or?
@TheMythOfBeauty i could sell you the festival currency i've got :o did you just want a specific currency or?
41979.png BONEVINE.
he/him | FR + ?

i c e
16453.png
"Because you and me apart strikes me as intensely wrong."

2946.png
@TheMythofBeauty

Could you explain how Coli grinding works? I've got spare time and wouldn't mind doing it c: I can also transmute for you~
@TheMythofBeauty

Could you explain how Coli grinding works? I've got spare time and wouldn't mind doing it c: I can also transmute for you~
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
@bonevine I buy any inactive currency for 250 treasure each, and all active (right now it is [item=bladed flatleaf]) for 300 treasure. c:
@bonevine

I buy any inactive currency for 250 treasure each, and all active (right now it is Bladed Flatleaf ) for 300 treasure. c:
@KuraiKarasu

Okay, so with coli grinding, most users place their entire hoard into their vault for convenience sake, and then they grind for a certain amount of time in a selected venue with three level 25 heavy hitters or two heavy hitters and a mage in slot 3. ALL drops (eggs, apparel, familiars, bosses, battlestones, etc) are then sent to the customer for a flat, hourly (or half-hourly) rate. At least, that's what I was doing with my service (and many others too). I usually get around two hours from each new user to see their efficiency rate, and I used to even adjust my prices depending on how much the other coli grinders were able to gather in an hour. (I'd test out pretty much all services and adjust my rates accordingly) But the only part you need to know is the underlined section. (Unless you want to start a coli grinding thread yourself!)

And as for transmuting, just let me know how many items you'd like me to send over, and I'll send them via a one-way CR. Then, when you are done, just send a two-way CR back with the goop, and I'll respond with the treasure. ^-^ Most users like to do batches of 20 at a time.
@KuraiKarasu

Okay, so with coli grinding, most users place their entire hoard into their vault for convenience sake, and then they grind for a certain amount of time in a selected venue with three level 25 heavy hitters or two heavy hitters and a mage in slot 3. ALL drops (eggs, apparel, familiars, bosses, battlestones, etc) are then sent to the customer for a flat, hourly (or half-hourly) rate. At least, that's what I was doing with my service (and many others too). I usually get around two hours from each new user to see their efficiency rate, and I used to even adjust my prices depending on how much the other coli grinders were able to gather in an hour. (I'd test out pretty much all services and adjust my rates accordingly) But the only part you need to know is the underlined section. (Unless you want to start a coli grinding thread yourself!)

And as for transmuting, just let me know how many items you'd like me to send over, and I'll send them via a one-way CR. Then, when you are done, just send a two-way CR back with the goop, and I'll respond with the treasure. ^-^ Most users like to do batches of 20 at a time.
@TheMythofBeauty

Sounds simple enough! 20 items/batch seems fine c: And I can do the coli grinding service too today c: Would you like me to do two hours? And if so, is there any particular region you'd like?
@TheMythofBeauty

Sounds simple enough! 20 items/batch seems fine c: And I can do the coli grinding service too today c: Would you like me to do two hours? And if so, is there any particular region you'd like?
@KuraiKarasu

Great! I'll send over the items!

And the Crystal Pools is my favorite venue. c: (With the right dragons, everything can be one-shotted except bosses, humanoids, Sturgeons, and Gulpers.) Same deal with the transmuting- just send a two-way CR when you're done! 2 hours sounds great to me. c:

Does 25kT/hour sound alright to you, or did you want 30kT/hour? ^-^
@KuraiKarasu

Great! I'll send over the items!

And the Crystal Pools is my favorite venue. c: (With the right dragons, everything can be one-shotted except bosses, humanoids, Sturgeons, and Gulpers.) Same deal with the transmuting- just send a two-way CR when you're done! 2 hours sounds great to me. c:

Does 25kT/hour sound alright to you, or did you want 30kT/hour? ^-^
@TheMythofBeauty

Would 30kT/hour be alright? ^^; (I'm so sorry for asking)

And as for the items, you should get them by the end of today c:
@TheMythofBeauty

Would 30kT/hour be alright? ^^; (I'm so sorry for asking)

And as for the items, you should get them by the end of today c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12