Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Lots of Items / Services + FEST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@HailQueenSteph

It'd actually just be the transmuting of things like food items and such! I send you sets of say, 10,20, or 30 items, and you transmute them into goo, set up a two-way CR, and I give you the treasure! :D
@HailQueenSteph

It'd actually just be the transmuting of things like food items and such! I send you sets of say, 10,20, or 30 items, and you transmute them into goo, set up a two-way CR, and I give you the treasure! :D
@TheMythOfBeauty Oh! Okay! In that case, I think I'll pass because I'm almost always transmuting something.
@TheMythOfBeauty Oh! Okay! In that case, I think I'll pass because I'm almost always transmuting something.
@TheMythOfBeauty

i'll sell 30 Silver mucks at 1.5k each
@TheMythOfBeauty

i'll sell 30 Silver mucks at 1.5k each
sBdLZtA.png
@Contaminate

Sounds good to me! Just set up a CR and I'll add the treasure!
@Contaminate

Sounds good to me! Just set up a CR and I'll add the treasure!
@TheMythOfBeauty

sent!
@TheMythOfBeauty

sent!
sBdLZtA.png
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
@Cuddleh

Found from Beloooooc's thread! I'd be willing to buy all your orange and yellows at 300t each! :D (Around 2x the buying price of their purple goop)

Let me know if you'd like to sell! :D
@Cuddleh

Found from Beloooooc's thread! I'd be willing to buy all your orange and yellows at 300t each! :D (Around 2x the buying price of their purple goop)

Let me know if you'd like to sell! :D
@RationalParanoia

If you're ever looking to sell in bulk, this might interest you! (Willing to haggle)
@RationalParanoia

If you're ever looking to sell in bulk, this might interest you! (Willing to haggle)
@TheMythOfBeauty

Oh hai! :D Do you want ooze, sludge, and goo, and do you want to know what I have or for me to just send it in a CR heh
@TheMythOfBeauty

Oh hai! :D Do you want ooze, sludge, and goo, and do you want to know what I have or for me to just send it in a CR heh
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

You can just send a CR with any goop you'd like to sell and I'll add up the total! :D (doesn't have to just be orange, but I think beloooooc is willing to pay more for the others.)
@Cuddleh

You can just send a CR with any goop you'd like to sell and I'll add up the total! :D (doesn't have to just be orange, but I think beloooooc is willing to pay more for the others.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12