Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | s: holiday skin/acc, chests, couple UM..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Katelle
That sounds pretty good to me! I'm just heading to bed now, but I'll make lairspace for her tomorrow & set up the CR then, how's that? :)
@Katelle
That sounds pretty good to me! I'm just heading to bed now, but I'll make lairspace for her tomorrow & set up the CR then, how's that? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

I saw someone else offering on your Loga, I just wanted to say if that falls through that I'd be interested ^-^

EDIT: Also, what'd you like for that Simply Ablaze accent? :o
@moomargh

I saw someone else offering on your Loga, I just wanted to say if that falls through that I'd be interested ^-^

EDIT: Also, what'd you like for that Simply Ablaze accent? :o
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@moomargh

How much for the following

Song of the waves skin
Leafy gladebroughs
Chillspike collar
@moomargh

How much for the following

Song of the waves skin
Leafy gladebroughs
Chillspike collar
RWlcD2X.png
@Cuddleh Ahh yes they Loga sold, sorry I forgot to take that down :c Do you mean the Simply A Flame skin? This one?

Around 70k or so, or offer :)

@sarcastickitten
Song of The Waves skin - 25k
Leafy Gladeboughs - maybe around 160k or so? Or haggle :)
Chillspike Collar - 170k or so, again, feel free to haggle~

Let me know what you think ^_^
@Cuddleh Ahh yes they Loga sold, sorry I forgot to take that down :c Do you mean the Simply A Flame skin? This one?

Around 70k or so, or offer :)

@sarcastickitten
Song of The Waves skin - 25k
Leafy Gladeboughs - maybe around 160k or so? Or haggle :)
Chillspike Collar - 170k or so, again, feel free to haggle~

Let me know what you think ^_^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
I have a Gloomwillow guide and shady crown, and I'd be able to make you a Tropical Caiman :) How much would those be? ^^
@moomargh
I have a Gloomwillow guide and shady crown, and I'd be able to make you a Tropical Caiman :) How much would those be? ^^
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
@Nightvaled Hey there! I see Gloomwillow guide is currently around 65k on the AH, and Shady crown around 25k. :) Were you interested in a trade for something, or just selling?
I'm just making a Tropical Caiman myself right now, but thank you!

@Katelle Got space now, I'm sending you a CR!
@Nightvaled Hey there! I see Gloomwillow guide is currently around 65k on the AH, and Shady crown around 25k. :) Were you interested in a trade for something, or just selling?
I'm just making a Tropical Caiman myself right now, but thank you!

@Katelle Got space now, I'm sending you a CR!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Oh no worries, I have one but I thought picking up another might be cool ^-^ And oh, yes, that's what I meant, don't mind me and my specialness. Would you take 65kt for it? :o I'm not much for haggling but that's what I have at the moment xD
@moomargh

Oh no worries, I have one but I thought picking up another might be cool ^-^ And oh, yes, that's what I meant, don't mind me and my specialness. Would you take 65kt for it? :o I'm not much for haggling but that's what I have at the moment xD
@Cuddleh Yep it's always good to have more than one little Loga running around hehe :D

And no worries, they all have so similar names it's difficult to remember them all haha! And yes that works out perfect for me :) I'll send you a CR~
@Cuddleh Yep it's always good to have more than one little Loga running around hehe :D

And no worries, they all have so similar names it's difficult to remember them all haha! And yes that works out perfect for me :) I'll send you a CR~
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh They're pretty cute, honestly! haha I've been poking around to see if I can find a mildly inexpensive one for my friends; I'm the only one who has one at the moment xD Yeah, that's the problem: I've been looking at so many skins and accent lately that all the names are getting mixed up now lol Okay, phew, thank you ^-^ EDIT: In case you did want to see the boy I bought it for, here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19796283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197963/19796283_350.png[/img] [/url]
@moomargh

They're pretty cute, honestly! haha I've been poking around to see if I can find a mildly inexpensive one for my friends; I'm the only one who has one at the moment xD

Yeah, that's the problem: I've been looking at so many skins and accent lately that all the names are getting mixed up now lol Okay, phew, thank you ^-^

EDIT: In case you did want to see the boy I bought it for, here he is:

19796283_350.png
@moomargh:

I'm interested in your Springly Sprouts accent, and saw you have Windsong Adapt on your wishlist. Their prices are comparable, would you be interested in a straight trade?
@moomargh:

I'm interested in your Springly Sprouts accent, and saw you have Windsong Adapt on your wishlist. Their prices are comparable, would you be interested in a straight trade?
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13