Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | s: holiday skin/acc, chests, couple UM..
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Rarakar I could take 250 GDS for the bushes, and 130kT for the familiar, if that would be okay with you? :) If not, let me know and we can work something out !
@Rarakar I could take 250 GDS for the bushes, and 130kT for the familiar, if that would be okay with you? :) If not, let me know and we can work something out !
2T7Jk2l.png
@Rarakar - Actually it seems I will need more GSDs, so I'd be willing to take payment for both of those items in GSD :)
@Rarakar - Actually it seems I will need more GSDs, so I'd be willing to take payment for both of those items in GSD :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
Ooooooh NICE :D thank you <3 :) would you be willing to hold them until tomorrow, i just came home from work and i haven't been able to grind that much yet.. :)
@moomargh
Ooooooh NICE :D thank you <3 :) would you be willing to hold them until tomorrow, i just came home from work and i haven't been able to grind that much yet.. :)
Glory_to_the_Gladekeeper_signed.png
@Rarakar No problem, just whenever you have them you can ping me here, or send me a CR! :) So it would be 250GSD for bushes and 160 GSD for the familiar :) Thanks!
@Rarakar No problem, just whenever you have them you can ping me here, or send me a CR! :) So it would be 250GSD for bushes and 160 GSD for the familiar :) Thanks!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
Hi, do you maybe have any spare bushes and sunbeam soldiers (just one of each) =)
@moomargh
Hi, do you maybe have any spare bushes and sunbeam soldiers (just one of each) =)
HzGpUHb.png
Collecting nature like dragons so if u have any send me a PM i might buy them
@Animmai Sorry those were the only ones I'm willing to let go right now ^^
@Animmai Sorry those were the only ones I'm willing to let go right now ^^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
Np=) ll look around the forums more=)
@moomargh
Np=) ll look around the forums more=)
HzGpUHb.png
Collecting nature like dragons so if u have any send me a PM i might buy them
@moomargh

How many GSD do you want for the Chillspike Collar? :)
@moomargh

How many GSD do you want for the Chillspike Collar? :)
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri Right now would prefer half in GSD half in treasure ^^ Which would make it 75kT & 92 GSD :)
@Phenri Right now would prefer half in GSD half in treasure ^^ Which would make it 75kT & 92 GSD :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

That's fine, I can do that ^^
I'll pop open a CR :)
@moomargh

That's fine, I can do that ^^
I'll pop open a CR :)
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13