Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | s: holiday skin/acc, chests, couple UM..
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@moonmargh could you put it on hold for a day? I'm happy to pay half treasure half tablets :)
@moonmargh could you put it on hold for a day? I'm happy to pay half treasure half tablets :)
@MikaRealm oh yes why not! You had mispinged me so I didn't see it. How long would you still need? :)
@MikaRealm oh yes why not! You had mispinged me so I didn't see it. How long would you still need? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh oops my bad ^^ I write usernames when pinging, it helps me to remember who I've contacted, so there's a chance I'll misspell. Around half a day from now, if that's fine with you :D
@moomargh oops my bad ^^ I write usernames when pinging, it helps me to remember who I've contacted, so there's a chance I'll misspell. Around half a day from now, if that's fine with you :D
@moomargh
Hello~I want to know how many tablets for Abandoned Depths,Ocean Gift,School Migration and Thunder Spear ?
@moomargh
Hello~I want to know how many tablets for Abandoned Depths,Ocean Gift,School Migration and Thunder Spear ?
@moomargh do you still have curious companion?

And how many tablets would you like for highland ascent, coldsnap and ocean gift?
@moomargh do you still have curious companion?

And how many tablets would you like for highland ascent, coldsnap and ocean gift?
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@moomargh

i think im interested in all your 2016 wavecrest skins. how many tablets does that add up to individually?
@moomargh

i think im interested in all your 2016 wavecrest skins. how many tablets does that add up to individually?
@moomargh I have 100000T and 180 tablets if you want to make the trade ^^
@moomargh I have 100000T and 180 tablets if you want to make the trade ^^
@moomargh

How much were you thinking for Creeping Circuits?
@moomargh

How much were you thinking for Creeping Circuits?
@AWB Around 75kT, or 95 sprockets, or 90 gems. Or a mix, anything is okay :)
@AWB Around 75kT, or 95 sprockets, or 90 gems. Or a mix, anything is okay :)
2T7Jk2l.png
eyeyeye
eyeyeye
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13