Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Fire Dom Shop] (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@NirCele

I've been there before. XD Sorry about the slightly delayed response. I should be able to get that no problem. Did you want me to send the scrolls as I got them or all in one go?

@Sylwyth

Sure I can do that. I'm.. not sure off the top of my head what they would cost since I didn't write it down the last time I saw them in the shop but I know they don't cost too much so if you would like I'll just grab them next time I see them and let you know how much they cost and you can send that then.

@Archtemis

No problem there. Uhm.... I believe the average range that I've seen is 1:650 so I'd go by that if you wanted to try and pay in gems. If you wanted I also don't mind mixed if it would help for like.. part Treasure and part Gems.
@NirCele

I've been there before. XD Sorry about the slightly delayed response. I should be able to get that no problem. Did you want me to send the scrolls as I got them or all in one go?

@Sylwyth

Sure I can do that. I'm.. not sure off the top of my head what they would cost since I didn't write it down the last time I saw them in the shop but I know they don't cost too much so if you would like I'll just grab them next time I see them and let you know how much they cost and you can send that then.

@Archtemis

No problem there. Uhm.... I believe the average range that I've seen is 1:650 so I'd go by that if you wanted to try and pay in gems. If you wanted I also don't mind mixed if it would help for like.. part Treasure and part Gems.
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince could I get a ridgeback breed change?
@PaladinPrince could I get a ridgeback breed change?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spartalicous

No problem! That would come to 212,500. I don't see it quite in the marketplace yet but I've found it usually tends to stock not too badly.
@Spartalicous

No problem! That would come to 212,500. I don't see it quite in the marketplace yet but I've found it usually tends to stock not too badly.
@PaladinPrince

Could I get a Skydancer scroll, please? Should be 340kt! ^^
@PaladinPrince

Could I get a Skydancer scroll, please? Should be 340kt! ^^
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
@cyrallia

Sure! Not a problem. In fact I see it in the Marketplace Currently so I should be able to send it to you right after the treasure's been sent. =3
@cyrallia

Sure! Not a problem. In fact I see it in the Marketplace Currently so I should be able to send it to you right after the treasure's been sent. =3
@PaladinPrince
Hello! Would you mind grabbing me a Mirror and a Fae breed change scrolls?
@PaladinPrince
Hello! Would you mind grabbing me a Mirror and a Fae breed change scrolls?
@Asmea

Not a problem. The two of them would come to 85,000 The mirror scroll is currently stocked but not the Fae. Would you like them both sent at the same time or as I get them?
@Asmea

Not a problem. The two of them would come to 85,000 The mirror scroll is currently stocked but not the Fae. Would you like them both sent at the same time or as I get them?
@PaladinPrince
Thank you! Both sent at once would be best. c: Sending the treasure asap.
@PaladinPrince
Thank you! Both sent at once would be best. c: Sending the treasure asap.
@Sylwyth

Your renaming scrolls just came in stock and so I have the 5 you requested now. They cost 5,100t with the discount so 5 of them comes to 25,500. =3

If you have a preference for it I can send the renaming scrolls first since you haven't had a chance to pay for them yet and you respond or however you'd like to work it.
@Sylwyth

Your renaming scrolls just came in stock and so I have the 5 you requested now. They cost 5,100t with the discount so 5 of them comes to 25,500. =3

If you have a preference for it I can send the renaming scrolls first since you haven't had a chance to pay for them yet and you respond or however you'd like to work it.
@PaladinPrince Could I get the following please?

Skydancer x1
Piebald x3
Paint x1
Speckle x2
Seraph x1
Ripple x2
Current x2
Okapi x2
Cherub x3

It should come out to 2,898,500t
@PaladinPrince Could I get the following please?

Skydancer x1
Piebald x3
Paint x1
Speckle x2
Seraph x1
Ripple x2
Current x2
Okapi x2
Cherub x3

It should come out to 2,898,500t
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16