Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Fire Dom Shop] (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@PaladinPrince ... I don't need it right away ... I'm just now getting the Dragon I want to put it on to 15 so it will be next week before I need it ... if I get it I get it if I don't I don't ... so you keep yours but if you find one ... yes I will make sure you get paid and a tip for it ... I just haven't caught one in MONTH's ... :-) Thank You :-) I have cash on hand for it as well :-)
@PaladinPrince ... I don't need it right away ... I'm just now getting the Dragon I want to put it on to 15 so it will be next week before I need it ... if I get it I get it if I don't I don't ... so you keep yours but if you find one ... yes I will make sure you get paid and a tip for it ... I just haven't caught one in MONTH's ... :-) Thank You :-) I have cash on hand for it as well :-)
EmbersandAshesSalesBanner_zps4cc49f95.png
"If you don't stand for something, You will fall for anything!"
"All right who threw the WRENCH in the MONKEY works??"
@PaladinPrince Could I get 1 cherub, 2 thylacine, 2 current, 2 skydancer, 2 spiral, and 2 pearlcatcher please? Should come out to 2,359,250t. That's not even all I need but I will have to come back when I have more treasure xD
@PaladinPrince Could I get 1 cherub, 2 thylacine, 2 current, 2 skydancer, 2 spiral, and 2 pearlcatcher please? Should come out to 2,359,250t. That's not even all I need but I will have to come back when I have more treasure xD
@Wolfscent

you want the 1 Cherub, 2 Thylacine etc etc over the first post you made? I should be able to do that when you're able to send the treasure and I'll keep an eye out. I'll write it down now.

@Archtemis

I suppose it would depend on what it was and what you were wanting to use to trade for it. I'm not completely sure I'd have the treasure depending sort of thing after all.

@imupacreek2000

Sounds good!
@Wolfscent

you want the 1 Cherub, 2 Thylacine etc etc over the first post you made? I should be able to do that when you're able to send the treasure and I'll keep an eye out. I'll write it down now.

@Archtemis

I suppose it would depend on what it was and what you were wanting to use to trade for it. I'm not completely sure I'd have the treasure depending sort of thing after all.

@imupacreek2000

Sounds good!
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince An unhatched ice egg for a perg scroll.
@PaladinPrince An unhatched ice egg for a perg scroll.
BGibTCz.png
@PaladinPrince Are you still on?
@PaladinPrince Are you still on?
@Paladin May I request a Freckle gene, please?
@Paladin May I request a Freckle gene, please?
@Archtemis

... Alright. I can do that. Send the egg whenever you have a chance. And it was a Peregrine Gene is what you'd meant right..? I don't always know the shortened so yeah. ^^;

@Wolfscent

Sorry, I'd been eating dinner and watching a movie. I should be on for the rest of the night and after and all that.

@AetherSeer

No problem. Once the Treasure is sent over I'll grab it next time I see it in the Marketplace.
@Archtemis

... Alright. I can do that. Send the egg whenever you have a chance. And it was a Peregrine Gene is what you'd meant right..? I don't always know the shortened so yeah. ^^;

@Wolfscent

Sorry, I'd been eating dinner and watching a movie. I should be on for the rest of the night and after and all that.

@AetherSeer

No problem. Once the Treasure is sent over I'll grab it next time I see it in the Marketplace.
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince

*sighs* Almost missed this shop...and I've been looking for it the past 20 min. Made the mistake of not bookmarking it the first time I saw it.

I'd like to order:

1x Ripple Gene
1x Stripes Gene
1x Thylacine Gene
1x Skydancer Breed Change

That should add up to a neat sum of 760750t, if I added correctly. As soon as you let me know you can get all of this, I'll send the payment immediately. Just send the scrolls over whenever you get them. Thank you!
@PaladinPrince

*sighs* Almost missed this shop...and I've been looking for it the past 20 min. Made the mistake of not bookmarking it the first time I saw it.

I'd like to order:

1x Ripple Gene
1x Stripes Gene
1x Thylacine Gene
1x Skydancer Breed Change

That should add up to a neat sum of 760750t, if I added correctly. As soon as you let me know you can get all of this, I'll send the payment immediately. Just send the scrolls over whenever you get them. Thank you!
rSvYfKQ.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@PaladinPrince

Can you get me 5 renaming scrolls? How much would I owe you? :)
@PaladinPrince

Can you get me 5 renaming scrolls? How much would I owe you? :)
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@PaladinPrince Oh no it got sold... Do you accept gem now...? If yes, what's your gem rate?
@PaladinPrince Oh no it got sold... Do you accept gem now...? If yes, what's your gem rate?
BGibTCz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16