Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Fire Dom Shop] (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@LascielsShadow

I'll write you down! No problem. =3

@Ghostling

Course! If you send me the treasure I can send it right over since it's in the Marketplace currently.

@Lyncis

I can do that! I'll be sure to write you down to grab it next time I see it.

@Altamyr

I can do that! As for price, I actually do prefer Treasure considering otherwise it's unlikely I'll actually have enough Treasure to buy them myself. I can try if you'd rather pay in gems but I can't do it for many people and I don't know if I'll be able to do it for too many at all.
@LascielsShadow

I'll write you down! No problem. =3

@Ghostling

Course! If you send me the treasure I can send it right over since it's in the Marketplace currently.

@Lyncis

I can do that! I'll be sure to write you down to grab it next time I see it.

@Altamyr

I can do that! As for price, I actually do prefer Treasure considering otherwise it's unlikely I'll actually have enough Treasure to buy them myself. I can try if you'd rather pay in gems but I can't do it for many people and I don't know if I'll be able to do it for too many at all.
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince Treasure it is, then! :3 Sending you 331500t now!
@PaladinPrince Treasure it is, then! :3 Sending you 331500t now!
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@PaladinPrince
Sending treasure now then, thank you!
@PaladinPrince
Sending treasure now then, thank you!
@PaladinPrince Could I get a renaming scroll please? Also I don't remember how much it was. Was it 5100 with the discount?
@PaladinPrince Could I get a renaming scroll please? Also I don't remember how much it was. Was it 5100 with the discount?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Not a problem! I'll grab that for you next time I see one in the Marketplace. That's correct as well for the price. I happened to see it one time and added it to the first post which is the only reason I remember admittedly XD.
@LadyRiat

Not a problem! I'll grab that for you next time I see one in the Marketplace. That's correct as well for the price. I happened to see it one time and added it to the first post which is the only reason I remember admittedly XD.
@PaladinPrince

Yo, you around to grab me a Cherub scroll? :3
@PaladinPrince

Yo, you around to grab me a Cherub scroll? :3
STW9f2s.png
@PaladinPrince
Hey! Could you snatch me an Underbelly scroll please~?
@PaladinPrince
Hey! Could you snatch me an Underbelly scroll please~?
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@paladinprince
can you grab two tundra scrolls for me?
@paladinprince
can you grab two tundra scrolls for me?
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
@InkdemonCuddles

I could snatch one up for you easily since there are still a couple currently in the Marketplace.

@Galaxtic

Not a problem. =3

@felinekind

I'll grab them as quick as I can no problem!
@InkdemonCuddles

I could snatch one up for you easily since there are still a couple currently in the Marketplace.

@Galaxtic

Not a problem. =3

@felinekind

I'll grab them as quick as I can no problem!
@PaladinPrince

Please do grab one for me, money's gonna come in a second! (Getting it from the Vault)
@PaladinPrince

Please do grab one for me, money's gonna come in a second! (Getting it from the Vault)
STW9f2s.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16