Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ••• Spirals 'n Flags [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/FlightRising/hellebore_zpspztzxe1b.png[/img][/center] [size=4][b].: Announcements :.[/b][/size] ----- [indent][b]8/20/15[/b] - [color=red]This shop is on hiatus until mid-September.[/color] [b]7/21/15[/b] - This shop is on hiatus until mid-August. [b]7/20/15[/b] - Starting today, I will not be accepting new orders. Once all current orders are completed, I will be taking a two week hiatus to focus on important projects. I apologize for the inconvenience. [b]6/16/15[/b] - Fixed some lineart issues. [b]6/15/15[/b] - The shop is open! :D [b]6/14/15[/b] - The shop is created! Not open for business. Please do not post. If you need anything, please PM me.[/indent]
hellebore_zpspztzxe1b.png

.: Announcements :.

8/20/15 - This shop is on hiatus until mid-September.
7/21/15 - This shop is on hiatus until mid-August.
7/20/15 - Starting today, I will not be accepting new orders. Once all current orders are completed, I will be taking a two week hiatus to focus on important projects. I apologize for the inconvenience.
6/16/15 - Fixed some lineart issues.
6/15/15 - The shop is open! :D
6/14/15 - The shop is created! Not open for business. Please do not post. If you need anything, please PM me.
[center][size=5][b].: Information & Pricing :.[/b][/size] [/center]----- [indent][size=4][b]Rules[/b][/size][/indent] - You can use the adoptable however you like, but do not remove my signature. - I have the right to decline an order. - Payment is expected upfront after I accept your order. - Please understand that I may be busy and that it may take longer than necessary to complete an order. - One username, one slot, two dragons maximum. - No couple art available. - My gem to treasure ratio is 1:570. ----- [indent][size=4][b]Do's & Don't's[/b][/size][/indent] [columns][b]I draw...[/b] - simple accents - jewelry apparel - simple apparel - scarves apparel [nextcol][color=#f2eee5]ooo[/color] [nextcol] [b]I don't draw...[/b] - skins - complex accents - clothes, most hats, & cloaks - apparel that requires me to alter the lineart a lot[/columns] ----- [indent][size=4][b]Pricing[/b][/size][/indent] Base price: 30kT Genes: Free (Crystal Primary unavailable at this time) Apparel: 5-10kT apiece Accents: 5-10kT Flags: See next section C: *note: Resizing is free! Just ask and provide a width or height size. ----- [indent][size=4][b]Flags[/b][/size][/indent] Customize your flag with these available options! [b]Shapes[/b] [columns][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/FlightRising/rectangle_zpsmqtyi6nw.png[/img] [b]Rectangle[/b] Default - Free [nextcol][color=#f2eee5]ooo[/color] [nextcol][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/FlightRising/triangle_zpsvscskkel.png[/img] [b]Triangle[/b] +2kT [nextcol][color=#f2eee5]ooo[/color] [nextcol][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/FlightRising/swallowtail_zps59lt8v2t.png[/img] [b]Swallowtail[/b] +4kT[/columns] [b]Designs[/b] [columns][b]Single Color, 1 Word[/b] Choice of color and word. Default - Free [nextcol][color=#f2eee5]oo[/color] [nextcol][b]Flight Flags[/b] Includes a border. +3kT [nextcol][color=#f2eee5]oo[/color] [nextcol][b]Flags of the World[/b] Countries, organizations, etc. +2 to 10kT [nextcol][color=#f2eee5]oo[/color] [nextcol][b]Custom Design[/b] Reference needed. +5 to 15kT [/columns]
.: Information & Pricing :.

Rules
- You can use the adoptable however you like, but do not remove my signature.
- I have the right to decline an order.
- Payment is expected upfront after I accept your order.
- Please understand that I may be busy and that it may take longer than necessary to complete an order.
- One username, one slot, two dragons maximum.
- No couple art available.
- My gem to treasure ratio is 1:570.

Do's & Don't's
I draw...
- simple accents
- jewelry apparel
- simple apparel
- scarves apparel
ooo I don't draw...
- skins
- complex accents
- clothes, most hats, & cloaks
- apparel that requires me to alter the lineart a lot

Pricing
Base price: 30kT
Genes: Free (Crystal Primary unavailable at this time)
Apparel: 5-10kT apiece
Accents: 5-10kT
Flags: See next section C:

*note: Resizing is free! Just ask and provide a width or height size.

Flags
Customize your flag with these available options!

Shapes
rectangle_zpsmqtyi6nw.png
Rectangle
Default - Free
ooo triangle_zpsvscskkel.png
Triangle
+2kT
ooo swallowtail_zps59lt8v2t.png
Swallowtail
+4kT

Designs
Single Color, 1 Word
Choice of color and word.
Default - Free
oo Flight Flags
Includes a border.
+3kT
oo Flags of the World
Countries, organizations, etc.
+2 to 10kT
oo Custom Design
Reference needed.
+5 to 15kT
[center][size=5][b].: Slots & Order Form :.[/b][/size] [/center]----- [indent][size=4][b]Slots[/b][/size][/indent] 1. OPEN 2. OPEN 3. OPEN 4. OPEN 5. OPEN ----- [indent][size=4][b]Order Form[/b][/size][/indent] [code]@Asmea [b]Picture/Link to Dragon: [/b] [b]Apparel/Accent: [/b] (simple accents only; jewelry, simple, or scarf apparel only; if unsure if an apparel/accent is "simple", feel free to ask) [b]Flag Shape: [/b] (rectangle, triangle, or swallowtail) [b]Flag Design: [/b] (only include the package name of the design, ie: Flags of the World) [b]Flag Details: [/b] (include color and word for Default, which flight for Flight Flags, name of the country/organization/etc for Flags of the World, and provide a reference for Custom Design) [b]Size: [/b] (default file size is 500x600; width can go as low as 200 and as wide as 1250) [b]Other :[/b] (anything else?)[/code][b][/b]
.: Slots & Order Form :.

Slots
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Order Form
Code:
@Asmea [b]Picture/Link to Dragon: [/b] [b]Apparel/Accent: [/b] (simple accents only; jewelry, simple, or scarf apparel only; if unsure if an apparel/accent is "simple", feel free to ask) [b]Flag Shape: [/b] (rectangle, triangle, or swallowtail) [b]Flag Design: [/b] (only include the package name of the design, ie: Flags of the World) [b]Flag Details: [/b] (include color and word for Default, which flight for Flight Flags, name of the country/organization/etc for Flags of the World, and provide a reference for Custom Design) [b]Size: [/b] (default file size is 500x600; width can go as low as 200 and as wide as 1250) [b]Other :[/b] (anything else?)
[center][size=5][b].: Recent Examples :.[/b][/size] [/center]----- [img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/FlightRising/sharp2_zpsupg3h7ku.png[/img] [img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/FlightRising/pirate2_zpstnulrfd1.png[/img] [img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/yaya1202/FlightRising/pavlova2_zpsp14g6aqm.png[/img]
.: Recent Examples :.

sharp2_zpsupg3h7ku.png
pirate2_zpstnulrfd1.png
pavlova2_zpsp14g6aqm.png

.: Spirals 'n Flags is Open! :.

.: Spirals 'n Flags is Open! :.

@sharkboy13 @BloodyAngel12 @CaraMia
Hello! This is a ping to those who requested it. Spirals 'n Flags is open! :D
@sharkboy13 @BloodyAngel12 @CaraMia
Hello! This is a ping to those who requested it. Spirals 'n Flags is open! :D
how exciting!!

@Asmea
Picture/Link to Dragon: Rah!
Apparel/Accent: I'd like his accent since it's pretty simple! I'd also like his Fez, but I know it breaks the lineart, so it's fine if you're not comfortable doing it!
Flag Shape: Swallowtail!
Flag Design: Single color, 1 word
Flag Details: I'd like it to be about #734773 or so! (thats a hex code btw) And to say SedAhrkMen~
Size: About 350 wide please!
Other : Would you preffer to be payed before or after? :0 and Thank you!
how exciting!!

@Asmea
Picture/Link to Dragon: Rah!
Apparel/Accent: I'd like his accent since it's pretty simple! I'd also like his Fez, but I know it breaks the lineart, so it's fine if you're not comfortable doing it!
Flag Shape: Swallowtail!
Flag Design: Single color, 1 word
Flag Details: I'd like it to be about #734773 or so! (thats a hex code btw) And to say SedAhrkMen~
Size: About 350 wide please!
Other : Would you preffer to be payed before or after? :0 and Thank you!
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@sharkboy13
Accepted! ^-^ The fez is fine, since it's simpler than maybe 90% of the hats on FR, haha. Your total is 44kT (5kT for both the apparel and accent). Payment before would be great. The order will be complete tomorrow. c:
@sharkboy13
Accepted! ^-^ The fez is fine, since it's simpler than maybe 90% of the hats on FR, haha. Your total is 44kT (5kT for both the apparel and accent). Payment before would be great. The order will be complete tomorrow. c:
@Asmea
sounds great!! I'll send that right away! thank you so much`~
@Asmea
sounds great!! I'll send that right away! thank you so much`~
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
dude i was watching you set up like omg....hurry and open i need one @Asmea [b]Picture/Link to Dragon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10557027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105571/10557027_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel/Accent: [/b] can you do his cowl and maybe the face wrap? complete with the whited-out eyes so on his adopt people don't notice he's not actually shadowflight....lmao.... [b]Flag Shape: [/b] triangle pls :D [b]Flag Design: [/b] can i get the flight flag please? [b]Flag Details: [/b] shadowflight bestflight [b]Size: [/b] im cool w/ whatever [b]Other :[/b] nope!
dude i was watching you set up like omg....hurry and open i need one
@Asmea
Picture/Link to Dragon:

10557027_350.png

Apparel/Accent: can you do his cowl and maybe the face wrap? complete with the whited-out eyes so on his adopt people don't notice he's not actually shadowflight....lmao....
Flag Shape: triangle pls :D
Flag Design: can i get the flight flag please?
Flag Details: shadowflight bestflight
Size: im cool w/ whatever
Other : nope!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11