Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Fire Dom Shop] (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@PaladinPrince

Can I get a Cherub and an Underbelly? I believe that's 284,750T. Sending separately or together are both fine c: Let me know and I'll send over the treasure!
@PaladinPrince

Can I get a Cherub and an Underbelly? I believe that's 284,750T. Sending separately or together are both fine c: Let me know and I'll send over the treasure!
Edit: The Marketplace made a liar of me and is currently 'out of stock' for the specialty stuff so I'll grab it when I can. -.-

@Wolfscent

That looks right to me. I can grab that no problem. In fact I see some of it in stock so once the treasure's been sent I'll grab what I can of it. Would you like it all sent at once or as I manage to snipe it?

@fredao

Sure! I think I might see them in stock currently so I'll grab them and send them your way asap. =3
Edit: The Marketplace made a liar of me and is currently 'out of stock' for the specialty stuff so I'll grab it when I can. -.-

@Wolfscent

That looks right to me. I can grab that no problem. In fact I see some of it in stock so once the treasure's been sent I'll grab what I can of it. Would you like it all sent at once or as I manage to snipe it?

@fredao

Sure! I think I might see them in stock currently so I'll grab them and send them your way asap. =3
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince

Your shop doesn't have it in the thread, but are you willing to snag me a Tincture?

If so, I'd like a Tinct and a renaming scroll please (30600).
@PaladinPrince

Your shop doesn't have it in the thread, but are you willing to snag me a Tincture?

If so, I'd like a Tinct and a renaming scroll please (30600).
3+ FRT
Open to Pings and Pms.
25 spreadsheet
i7dgMFs.png
p67VNu0.png
SELLING 19 gen ones, pages 2&3, w/o familiars.
@FrostSheep

Yeah sure no problem! The Tincture is under Battle items in general which I don't have the prices for. I'll do my best to grab those for you asap. =3
@FrostSheep

Yeah sure no problem! The Tincture is under Battle items in general which I don't have the prices for. I'll do my best to grab those for you asap. =3
@PaladinPrince 183g for perg gene scroll?
@PaladinPrince 183g for perg gene scroll?
BGibTCz.png
@Archtemis

Sounds good. I'll accept 183 gems for a peregrine scroll.
@Archtemis

Sounds good. I'll accept 183 gems for a peregrine scroll.
@PaladinPrince
Could you grab me a Cherub scroll?
@PaladinPrince
Could you grab me a Cherub scroll?
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@PaladinPrince
Could I grab a current gene?
@PaladinPrince
Could I grab a current gene?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@PaladinPrince
Could you grab me a Thylacine gene if I send the treasure over?
@PaladinPrince
Could you grab me a Thylacine gene if I send the treasure over?
@PaladinPrince Could you get me a Ridgeback scroll and a Peregrine gene? And would you accept gems, or do you prefer treasure only?
@PaladinPrince Could you get me a Ridgeback scroll and a Peregrine gene? And would you accept gems, or do you prefer treasure only?
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16