Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Achievement Rent
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Drekven I would like to rent the runes please.
@Drekven I would like to rent the runes please.
yfM68XN.gif
@Drekven Hi, would I be able to rent a lightning egg?
@Drekven Hi, would I be able to rent a lightning egg?
@Drekven Oh my goooood this is amazing...Do you think I could rent both runes and dolls when they become available?

Also I need to rent some eggs: fire, ice, light, nature, and plague when available!

Thank you so much for this <3
@Drekven Oh my goooood this is amazing...Do you think I could rent both runes and dolls when they become available?

Also I need to rent some eggs: fire, ice, light, nature, and plague when available!

Thank you so much for this <3
kHExOMX.png

My apologies, it looks like the deity dolls achievement doesn't want to register. Is it possible to re-try? I'll start a CR to send them back.
@Drekven

My apologies, it looks like the deity dolls achievement doesn't want to register. Is it possible to re-try? I'll start a CR to send them back.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
@Drekven

Could I borrow a Shadow egg? That's all I need for the achievements I want.

Edit: Just remembered I need a Nature Runestone. Could I buy/rent one from you too?
@Drekven

Could I borrow a Shadow egg? That's all I need for the achievements I want.

Edit: Just remembered I need a Nature Runestone. Could I buy/rent one from you too?
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
@Marmol If you take another look at your achievements, the dolls have registered but the runes have not. Ofc, you can cancel the trade and try for some more days if you wish.
@Marmol If you take another look at your achievements, the dolls have registered but the runes have not. Ofc, you can cancel the trade and try for some more days if you wish.
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
@howmanyangels Please send the eggs back. I see your achievements registered. Have a nice day :)
@howmanyangels Please send the eggs back. I see your achievements registered. Have a nice day :)
@Biggaydaddy Please send the eggs back. I see your achievements registered. Have a nice day :)
@Biggaydaddy Please send the eggs back. I see your achievements registered. Have a nice day :)
@howmanyangels and @Biggaydaddy Please return my eggs by Sunday or I will have to report you.

I am fully aware that by FR rules, once a transaction has happened, like me sending the eggs over to you, by law you are able to do whatever you please with them, like not returning them, using or selling them. BUT this tread works on an honor system and by not returning them you have expressed bad behaviour and lied to me. Personally I really hope your absense was due to something in real life, and that you still intend to return my eggs. But please, return my eggs by Sunday or I will have to report you. This is also out of respect to those after you in line, who have been waiting far too long to rent my eggs, that you have been hoarding. I will also send this to you per PM and on your profile, so you won't miss it. Have an otherwise nice day.
@howmanyangels and @Biggaydaddy Please return my eggs by Sunday or I will have to report you.

I am fully aware that by FR rules, once a transaction has happened, like me sending the eggs over to you, by law you are able to do whatever you please with them, like not returning them, using or selling them. BUT this tread works on an honor system and by not returning them you have expressed bad behaviour and lied to me. Personally I really hope your absense was due to something in real life, and that you still intend to return my eggs. But please, return my eggs by Sunday or I will have to report you. This is also out of respect to those after you in line, who have been waiting far too long to rent my eggs, that you have been hoarding. I will also send this to you per PM and on your profile, so you won't miss it. Have an otherwise nice day.
Just an update on the runestones and dolls I'm borrowing - neither of the achievements have registered yet, unfortunately. I'm hoping they do within the next few days, but if not, I'll send them back on the first (or second if I forget) of December so others can get a chance to borrow them.
Just an update on the runestones and dolls I'm borrowing - neither of the achievements have registered yet, unfortunately. I'm hoping they do within the next few days, but if not, I'll send them back on the first (or second if I forget) of December so others can get a chance to borrow them.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21