Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Achievement Rent
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@Drekven

Oh my gosh you're literally magic. I checked your ping, returned to my profile page to check, and it registered immediately.

The items are on their way back! ^^

(also apologies for the random friend request, I clicked the wrong button)

--

May I also rent out an arcane, shadow, plague, and lightning egg?
@Drekven

Oh my gosh you're literally magic. I checked your ping, returned to my profile page to check, and it registered immediately.

The items are on their way back! ^^

(also apologies for the random friend request, I clicked the wrong button)

--

May I also rent out an arcane, shadow, plague, and lightning egg?
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish the eggs are on their way :)
@Whirlwish the eggs are on their way :)
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
@Drekven please add me for dolls and runes :)
@Drekven please add me for dolls and runes :)
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
@drekven can I borrow the arcane, ice, fire, lightning, nature, plague, water and wind eggs, please? And also the chess set, runes and dolls, please?
@drekven can I borrow the arcane, ice, fire, lightning, nature, plague, water and wind eggs, please? And also the chess set, runes and dolls, please?
arcaneb1.png Arcane themed hatchery
- PWYW
- Taking HibDen items
@drekven I could use the chess, runes, dolls, all eggs except ice, and a mirror dragon, please?
@drekven I could use the chess, runes, dolls, all eggs except ice, and a mirror dragon, please?
w8o0xW1.png115067.pngHSjNvcy.png115066.pngw8o0xW1.png
@Drekven I could use all the eggs xD I really have no luck at scavenging. I also need the chess set, dolls and runes. I never went all in to get the achievements before now, like many others.
@Drekven I could use all the eggs xD I really have no luck at scavenging. I also need the chess set, dolls and runes. I never went all in to get the achievements before now, like many others.
If someone donates the arcane and plague runes, I will donate the rest of the runes!

I can do this 3 times!

I already have all the achievements you can get help with, so this is non profit.

If someone donates the arcane and plague runes, I will donate the rest of the runes!

I can do this 3 times!

I already have all the achievements you can get help with, so this is non profit.

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@ellemelle @katnipp @larssie I'll send after class, back in an hour :)
@ellemelle @katnipp @larssie I'll send after class, back in an hour :)
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
@Drekven Just sent back everything with gems :) It seems that rollover was what needed for me! I checked my hoard and BOOM! Achievement unlocked! :D
@Drekven Just sent back everything with gems :) It seems that rollover was what needed for me! I checked my hoard and BOOM! Achievement unlocked! :D
v0bd3FH.png
@drekven if you’re still doing this, could I borrow a light egg, a lightning egg, and an ice egg?
@drekven if you’re still doing this, could I borrow a light egg, a lightning egg, and an ice egg?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21