Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | North Pole Shop * Discount Retired [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@BatCrooks I have stuff likeee...
naturalist adornments, companion comet, nature sprite, rotclaws, annd a golem gauntlet.
@BatCrooks I have stuff likeee...
naturalist adornments, companion comet, nature sprite, rotclaws, annd a golem gauntlet.
@Vhyxalas HMMmmm I really shouldn't, the eggs are just something I'm trying to hoard and two retired things for one egg is hard to justify even if the price is right..
@Vhyxalas HMMmmm I really shouldn't, the eggs are just something I'm trying to hoard and two retired things for one egg is hard to justify even if the price is right..
@March Since I've had several inquiries on the WC scroll and none on fest stuff yet I think I'd rather see if I can just sell it first.
@March Since I've had several inquiries on the WC scroll and none on fest stuff yet I think I'd rather see if I can just sell it first.
@BatCrooks alright, thank you anyways! i might be back once i get some more dragon cash.
@BatCrooks alright, thank you anyways! i might be back once i get some more dragon cash.
@Anserine 2500g for Verceri's Cat Lady- Mix according to the wheelers and dealers I consulted. I haven't seen it on the AH recently at all but it was a similar price a few months ago.
@Anserine 2500g for Verceri's Cat Lady- Mix according to the wheelers and dealers I consulted. I haven't seen it on the AH recently at all but it was a similar price a few months ago.
@BatCrooks

how about just the eye scar + a summer swelter then? and I can maybe throw you some things that you might wanna hoard for Santa Claws gifts if you get a lot of requests for certain things a bunch? like swipp materials an a little apparel and stuff
@BatCrooks

how about just the eye scar + a summer swelter then? and I can maybe throw you some things that you might wanna hoard for Santa Claws gifts if you get a lot of requests for certain things a bunch? like swipp materials an a little apparel and stuff
KVbkgOZ.png
@BatCrooks

I probably can't afford it, but how much would the Frigid Fugitive Shackles be? The AH price is pretty high at the moment, it was a third the price a few weeks ago, but I'm still interested to know what you'd be feeling them for.
@BatCrooks

I probably can't afford it, but how much would the Frigid Fugitive Shackles be? The AH price is pretty high at the moment, it was a third the price a few weeks ago, but I'm still interested to know what you'd be feeling them for.
OAgM9ob.png
@Vhyxalas HMMM okay you wore me down you scoundrel!! Last year the big ticket items were Silks and Wolf Capes but who knows this year. Probably still silks. People are obsessed with silks. But an egg is fine haha. Incoming!

@Vhyxalas HMMM okay you wore me down you scoundrel!! Last year the big ticket items were Silks and Wolf Capes but who knows this year. Probably still silks. People are obsessed with silks. But an egg is fine haha. Incoming!

@Raskies That's funny, the same thing happened last year with Ice Sprites. They spiked for no reason. Um, I'm not sure how much I want to stray from what looks to be a pretty consistent price. 3.6mil?
@Raskies That's funny, the same thing happened last year with Ice Sprites. They spiked for no reason. Um, I'm not sure how much I want to stray from what looks to be a pretty consistent price. 3.6mil?
@BatCrooks

oh no I am such a devious rascal XD

I will throw you a couple fun things
@BatCrooks

oh no I am such a devious rascal XD

I will throw you a couple fun things
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26