Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | North Pole Shop * Discount Retired [OFF]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Subjugation Hmmm I'm not really wanting to stray much from AH price for the Tatters since I'm only planning on selling one at the most for this, and I'd prefer to sell it. The AH price seems a bit low atm anyway, not sure what that is about. I feel bad because I haven't wanted to trade things people have been asking about but I don't have a lot of these particular things lol.
@Subjugation Hmmm I'm not really wanting to stray much from AH price for the Tatters since I'm only planning on selling one at the most for this, and I'd prefer to sell it. The AH price seems a bit low atm anyway, not sure what that is about. I feel bad because I haven't wanted to trade things people have been asking about but I don't have a lot of these particular things lol.
@batcrooks Ohmygoodness, what would be the price in gems for the Corsair's Seaspray Cap? The LAH price for it in gems is 300 so I'm esteeming 285-270, but I'd love if you could confirm it. Best of luck with your sale, I'm eager to see how Santa Claws does this year!!
@batcrooks Ohmygoodness, what would be the price in gems for the Corsair's Seaspray Cap? The LAH price for it in gems is 300 so I'm esteeming 285-270, but I'd love if you could confirm it. Best of luck with your sale, I'm eager to see how Santa Claws does this year!!
@Lionrae Huh, wow, only 300g? That's a great deal actually haha. I can do, ehh, 280?
Thanks!!
@Lionrae Huh, wow, only 300g? That's a great deal actually haha. I can do, ehh, 280?
Thanks!!
@batcrooks I'll be very glad to take it off your hands, then! ;v; (I just double-checked the LAHP to make sure and it's indeed 300. Wow!). Should I send the payment?
@batcrooks I'll be very glad to take it off your hands, then! ;v; (I just double-checked the LAHP to make sure and it's indeed 300. Wow!). Should I send the payment?
@Lionrae Yeah go ahead :)
@Lionrae Yeah go ahead :)
@batcrooks Sent!! Thank you very much <u<
@batcrooks Sent!! Thank you very much <u<
bump
bump
@BatCrooks

Would you be willing to trade the Metallurgist's Forgetools for my Naturalitst's Adornments?
@BatCrooks

Would you be willing to trade the Metallurgist's Forgetools for my Naturalitst's Adornments?
Gpasq5f.png
@TigerheartFire No, unfortunately that would not be a very even trade on my part!
@TigerheartFire No, unfortunately that would not be a very even trade on my part!
@Batcrooks

Sorry, that's the oldest accessory I have. What are you looking for to even out the trade?
@Batcrooks

Sorry, that's the oldest accessory I have. What are you looking for to even out the trade?
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26