Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | North Pole Shop * Discount Retired [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@BatCrooks Ah wow that's a lot! But i really want this accent! (i was about to buy it before Verceri left ;A;) I currently have 1000g saved up. Would you do a payment plan? Is a mixed payment okay or would you prefer pure gems? c:
@BatCrooks Ah wow that's a lot! But i really want this accent! (i was about to buy it before Verceri left ;A;) I currently have 1000g saved up. Would you do a payment plan? Is a mixed payment okay or would you prefer pure gems? c:
160855.png160363.png157971.png160984.png161093.png164494.png165132.png165133.png165496.png162298.png

⫷16:30 hr ahead of FR time⫸
@Anserine Yeah Verceri accents go for so much these days! I can do payment plans but they have to be completed within a month and the item will not be sent to you until all payments are complete. Mixed would be fine, I'm doing 1:650 right now so with 1000g it'd be 975,000t.
@Anserine Yeah Verceri accents go for so much these days! I can do payment plans but they have to be completed within a month and the item will not be sent to you until all payments are complete. Mixed would be fine, I'm doing 1:650 right now so with 1000g it'd be 975,000t.
@BatCrooks
*heart attack* I missed Cat Lady by mere hours >_<
If, by any chance, Anserine changes their mind, I would be greatly interested in that payment plan instead.

But, since the chances are slim, I've got a different question.
What's the lowest you can go for the Nocturne scroll? LAHP is 1689 KT or 2290 G. I don't know if it's a lot or a little compared to, say, a few months ago. Wasn't around back then X_x
I normally wouldn't make such audacious offers, but NotN is coming with potentially free scrolls for everyone and I'm not sure how it affects the market and if Noc scrolls sell right now at all. Personally, I feel I'd rather wait than buy for the AH price. But drop it to something like 1 mil treasure, and I'd rather buy than wait.
Again, I'm only asking because this is a retired item which is cycling back in soon enough. If 1 MT or close is unacceptable, I apologize for bothering you!

And good luck with selling the rest of your stock: you have a very, very nice collection!
@BatCrooks
*heart attack* I missed Cat Lady by mere hours >_<
If, by any chance, Anserine changes their mind, I would be greatly interested in that payment plan instead.

But, since the chances are slim, I've got a different question.
What's the lowest you can go for the Nocturne scroll? LAHP is 1689 KT or 2290 G. I don't know if it's a lot or a little compared to, say, a few months ago. Wasn't around back then X_x
I normally wouldn't make such audacious offers, but NotN is coming with potentially free scrolls for everyone and I'm not sure how it affects the market and if Noc scrolls sell right now at all. Personally, I feel I'd rather wait than buy for the AH price. But drop it to something like 1 mil treasure, and I'd rather buy than wait.
Again, I'm only asking because this is a retired item which is cycling back in soon enough. If 1 MT or close is unacceptable, I apologize for bothering you!

And good luck with selling the rest of your stock: you have a very, very nice collection!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld I'll let you know what happens with Anserine and Cat Lady!

Would you be willing to do 1.2mil for the Nocturne scroll?
@sQld I'll let you know what happens with Anserine and Cat Lady!

Would you be willing to do 1.2mil for the Nocturne scroll?
@BatCrooks thank you!

I think I would! Or, to be precise, will 700 G + 745 KT work? If yes, I'll have that much in a day or two, at most (gotta sell some stuff).
@BatCrooks thank you!

I think I would! Or, to be precise, will 700 G + 745 KT work? If yes, I'll have that much in a day or two, at most (gotta sell some stuff).
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld Yes that'd be fine! I'll take it off the shelf for you :)
@sQld Yes that'd be fine! I'll take it off the shelf for you :)
@BatCrooks

That seems reasonable ;P I still can't afford it, but I'll keep an eye on it.
@BatCrooks

That seems reasonable ;P I still can't afford it, but I'll keep an eye on it.
OAgM9ob.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
@BatCrooks How do you value your Tatters? I can offer 1.4kg, Windbound Plumage, a Golem Gauntlet, Stonekeeper, Electricians, Druidic and Diver Armbands, and a Night Sky Silk Bundle. Take your pick of items, really! I also have some retired UM accents, if you may be interested.

EDIT - Also an Infectionist Armband!
@BatCrooks How do you value your Tatters? I can offer 1.4kg, Windbound Plumage, a Golem Gauntlet, Stonekeeper, Electricians, Druidic and Diver Armbands, and a Night Sky Silk Bundle. Take your pick of items, really! I also have some retired UM accents, if you may be interested.

EDIT - Also an Infectionist Armband!
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26