Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | North Pole Shop * Discount Retired [OFF]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@BatCrooks

How much for the Fugitive Shackles?
@BatCrooks

How much for the Fugitive Shackles?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes 5kg
@Maltshakes 5kg
@BatCrooks Hello Again! A few Questions!
1)Would you be willing to accept eggs as payment? I have Shadow and Nature to part with ^.^
2) In Retired Out Things you have the bundle Ornate Platinum and in User-made Accents, you have Woodland Critters;how much would they be separate?

If you're not into eggs atm, I can try to sell them off :D
@BatCrooks Hello Again! A few Questions!
1)Would you be willing to accept eggs as payment? I have Shadow and Nature to part with ^.^
2) In Retired Out Things you have the bundle Ornate Platinum and in User-made Accents, you have Woodland Critters;how much would they be separate?

If you're not into eggs atm, I can try to sell them off :D
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@Pawbeast I would take a few Nature eggs but I can't do 100%, I'm trying to raise money I just have a weakness for eggs lol

The Ornate Battle Armor bundle would be 700g and Woodland Critters is 600g.
@Pawbeast I would take a few Nature eggs but I can't do 100%, I'm trying to raise money I just have a weakness for eggs lol

The Ornate Battle Armor bundle would be 700g and Woodland Critters is 600g.
@BatCrooks I might try for the woodland critters accent! I'll get back to you once I raise some gems!
@BatCrooks I might try for the woodland critters accent! I'll get back to you once I raise some gems!
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@BatCrooks
I'm interested in getting a lot of the past festival items. I've sent a message with the list. Thanks again :)
@BatCrooks
I'm interested in getting a lot of the past festival items. I've sent a message with the list. Thanks again :)
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26