Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (H)Lots of things (W)Flatleaves + More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Spooner

Whew. That was one very intense Coli session @ n@;; But Mission 110 Leaves Complete! Sent you a PM ^^

I almost dread to ask but, how much for the Chillspike Collar or Moonglow Thorns?
@Spooner

Whew. That was one very intense Coli session @ n@;; But Mission 110 Leaves Complete! Sent you a PM ^^

I almost dread to ask but, how much for the Chillspike Collar or Moonglow Thorns?
@Spooner

Would you be interested in the Wind and Water festival chests? I have multiple of each from those festivals as well as some Flatleaves. I'd be interested in Hypernova, Stonebound and Wild Jasper.
@Spooner

Would you be interested in the Wind and Water festival chests? I have multiple of each from those festivals as well as some Flatleaves. I'd be interested in Hypernova, Stonebound and Wild Jasper.
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
@Spooner

How much Flatleaves for the Surgelight accent? c:
If Moonglow Thorns still available, I'm interested in it as well c:
@Spooner

How much Flatleaves for the Surgelight accent? c:
If Moonglow Thorns still available, I'm interested in it as well c:
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Spooner
Sorry for the late reply, I'm not getting pings lately tsk
But could you hold one Call to the Sky accent for a bit while I grind the Coli? c:

EDIT: Also, would you be interested in a Wavesong Chest in exchange for maybe your Windchime Chest?
@Spooner
Sorry for the late reply, I'm not getting pings lately tsk
But could you hold one Call to the Sky accent for a bit while I grind the Coli? c:

EDIT: Also, would you be interested in a Wavesong Chest in exchange for maybe your Windchime Chest?
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@Schadenfreude - Chillspike Collar would be 70 Leaves, Moonglow Thorns 250 Leaves.

@Loulybob - I have a heap of water chests already, but I would be interested in your Wind chests! Which ones do you have? For comparisons, I would value Hypernova at 600g, Stonebound at 100kt, and Wild Jasper at 230g.

@Stenvela - Surgelight would be 180 Leaves, Moonglow Thorns 250 Leaves.

@dddaehyun - I can hold any given item for up to three days, so I'll put a copy on hold for you. Unfortunately, I already have the vast majority of the water chests, but if you wanna test out the Coli, I'd value Windchime at 94 Leaves.
@Schadenfreude - Chillspike Collar would be 70 Leaves, Moonglow Thorns 250 Leaves.

@Loulybob - I have a heap of water chests already, but I would be interested in your Wind chests! Which ones do you have? For comparisons, I would value Hypernova at 600g, Stonebound at 100kt, and Wild Jasper at 230g.

@Stenvela - Surgelight would be 180 Leaves, Moonglow Thorns 250 Leaves.

@dddaehyun - I can hold any given item for up to three days, so I'll put a copy on hold for you. Unfortunately, I already have the vast majority of the water chests, but if you wanna test out the Coli, I'd value Windchime at 94 Leaves.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
can you hold spectral spellcaster for me? 150 leaves right? :0
@Spooner
can you hold spectral spellcaster for me? 150 leaves right? :0
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses - 150 Leaves sounds perfect to me! I'll put it on hold~ :D
@pooses - 150 Leaves sounds perfect to me! I'll put it on hold~ :D
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner how many days can you hold it for? :P
@spooner how many days can you hold it for? :P
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses - I can hold any given item for up to three days. I can probably hold longer with a down payment, but I'd still need the rest to show at least a day before the festival ends!
@pooses - I can hold any given item for up to three days. I can probably hold longer with a down payment, but I'd still need the rest to show at least a day before the festival ends!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Alright so 110 for the Accent and 94 for the chest makes 204, I'm about halfway there, please hold both for me, yes? Shouldn't take more than a day I think :)
@Spooner
Alright so 110 for the Accent and 94 for the chest makes 204, I'm about halfway there, please hold both for me, yes? Shouldn't take more than a day I think :)
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11