Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (H)Lots of things (W)Flatleaves + More!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Spooner thanks! I'll PM you the leaves when I have them?
@Spooner thanks! I'll PM you the leaves when I have them?
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris - Sounds fine to me! Still, if you're cautious about sending so many, I'd be fine with you just sending half, with the other half showing when I send you the accent.
@apollonaris - Sounds fine to me! Still, if you're cautious about sending so many, I'd be fine with you just sending half, with the other half showing when I send you the accent.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner works for me!
@Spooner works for me!
rr8NTee.png
@Spooner

Can I get Chillspike collar for 74 flatleaves? On the AH it's priced for 74kt :)
@Spooner

Can I get Chillspike collar for 74 flatleaves? On the AH it's priced for 74kt :)
@Caeleste - Sure thing, just send and I'll reply with the collar. :D
@Caeleste - Sure thing, just send and I'll reply with the collar. :D
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Ok, I'll be sending it to you now!
@Spooner
Ok, I'll be sending it to you now!
@Spooner

Oh, than can i get the Seashell mantle, please?
@Spooner

Oh, than can i get the Seashell mantle, please?
@Spooner

Hello! How many flatleafs are you looking for your male spiral accent:hypernova? :)
@Spooner

Hello! How many flatleafs are you looking for your male spiral accent:hypernova? :)
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@juweign - Of course! Please send 57k, and I'll reply with a mantle.

@Kitsunemochalite - Hello! Hypernova is 600 leaves, and is currently on hold whilst another user grinds for them. If they cancel on me, I'm happy to ping you about this beautiful accent. :D
@juweign - Of course! Please send 57k, and I'll reply with a mantle.

@Kitsunemochalite - Hello! Hypernova is 600 leaves, and is currently on hold whilst another user grinds for them. If they cancel on me, I'm happy to ping you about this beautiful accent. :D
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

Okay thank you! Well I am also interested in your male pearlcatcher accent:Starfall Spell
Would you be willing to take 150 flatleafs for it?
@Spooner

Okay thank you! Well I am also interested in your male pearlcatcher accent:Starfall Spell
Would you be willing to take 150 flatleafs for it?
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11