Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Supernova's Super Sales!
1 2
[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Welcome To Supernova's Super Store![/center][/color][/size][/b] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b] [b]Introduction[/b] In the past when I needed to make some money I would either drop it off at the auction house and pray that it sells soon or even worse I would create a whole new forum post every time I needed to sell something. I (finally) decided to try this whole shop thing so here we go! I'M SUBSCRIBED SO YOU DON'T NEED TO PING ME [b]My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000[/b] because its simply the easiest option. I'll accept both treasure and gems though I prefer gems. I'll also accept apparel and familiars as payment but unless they're items from off my wishlist I'm probably not interested but You never know. I'll accept dragons eggs, skins, and specialty items only as payment for items over 1000 gems or 1 million treasure. [b]All items listed are on the AH if you want to purchase from there[/b] [quote][b]Spotlight Item(s)![/b] (aka I haven't been able to sell this and I'm hurting for cash) [/quote] [b]Festival Currency and Currency Exchange[/b] [CLOSED] During a festival (And two weeks prior to the festival) the corresponding currency is at a rate of 2:1 (1 being gems).The ratio may vary during the off season. If i'm selling or buying gems I'll announce it upfront. [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b]
Welcome To Supernova's Super Store!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Introduction
In the past when I needed to make some money I would either drop it off at the auction house and pray that it sells soon or even worse I would create a whole new forum post every time I needed to sell something. I (finally) decided to try this whole shop thing so here we go!
I'M SUBSCRIBED SO YOU DON'T NEED TO PING ME

My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000 because its simply the easiest option. I'll accept both treasure and gems though I prefer gems. I'll also accept apparel and familiars as payment but unless they're items from off my wishlist I'm probably not interested but You never know. I'll accept dragons eggs, skins, and specialty items only as payment for items over 1000 gems or 1 million treasure.
All items listed are on the AH if you want to purchase from there
Quote:
Spotlight Item(s)! (aka I haven't been able to sell this and I'm hurting for cash)

Festival Currency and Currency Exchange [CLOSED]
During a festival (And two weeks prior to the festival) the corresponding currency is at a rate of 2:1 (1 being gems).The ratio may vary during the off season. If i'm selling or buying gems I'll announce it upfront.

(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Apparel[/center][/color][/size][/b] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b] All items are priced beneath the lowest auction house price but feel free to haggle. ASK ME ABOUT QUANTITIES [quote][/quote] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b]
Apparel

All items are priced beneath the lowest auction house price but feel free to haggle.
ASK ME ABOUT QUANTITIES
Quote:
[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Familliars[/center][/color][/size][/b] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b] All items are priced beneath the lowest auction house price. If you are a collector of familiars I will gladly trade any of these for a familiar of equal or higher value. Most basic familiars are being sold at 3 gems a piece. ASK ME ABOUT QUANTITIES [quote][OUT OF STOCK][/quote] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b]
Familliars

All items are priced beneath the lowest auction house price. If you are a collector of familiars I will gladly trade any of these for a familiar of equal or higher value. Most basic familiars are being sold at 3 gems a piece.
ASK ME ABOUT QUANTITIES
Quote:
[OUT OF STOCK]
[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Miscellaneous Items (other)[/center][/color][/size][/b] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b] This list includes skins and accents, dragon eggs, gene scrolls, Swipp and Baldwin items, food, chests, battle items, forum vistas, and [b]special services[/b] ASK ME ABOUT QUANTITIES [quote][OUT OF STOCK][/quote] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b] [b]Special Services[/b] Along with all the items I have for sale I also offer a variety of services. Before asking for a service, read the rules and pay attention to the status (the service might not be open). [b]Let Me Dress Up Your Dragons[/b][OPEN] So it turns out that I really like using the dressing room and because I'm always dressing up peoples dragons anyway I might as well make some money off of it. Now only 3 gems or 3k treasure (per dragon). May include 1 to 3 outfits. Please specify how many slots and your budget (unless it doesn't matter) and if your dragons aren't already naked, specify what clothes to keep on. If you want me to include a specific apparel piece, let me know about that as well. If you don't like your outfit(s) I'll redo for free (still costs 3 gems or 3k treasure overall I just wont make you buy another outfit). [b]Coli Grinding and Training[/b][GRINDING IS OPEN~TRAINING IS CLOSED] (Grinding)-Half an hour of grinding for 20k treasure and an hour for 50k treasure, you get to keep all of the goods. (Training)-Will get a dragon to level 25 for 100k treasure (per dragon). If you want me to stat and stone your dragon for you, instructions and battle stones will need to be provided. This service is going to be closed until i can figure out specifics and get my own dragons trained up to level 25. [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b]
Miscellaneous Items (other)

This list includes skins and accents, dragon eggs, gene scrolls, Swipp and Baldwin items, food, chests, battle items, forum vistas, and special services
ASK ME ABOUT QUANTITIES
Quote:
[OUT OF STOCK]
Special Services
Along with all the items I have for sale I also offer a variety of services. Before asking for a service, read the rules and pay attention to the status (the service might not be open).

Let Me Dress Up Your Dragons[OPEN]
So it turns out that I really like using the dressing room and because I'm always dressing up peoples dragons anyway I might as well make some money off of it. Now only 3 gems or 3k treasure (per dragon). May include 1 to 3 outfits.

Please specify how many slots and your budget (unless it doesn't matter) and if your dragons aren't already naked, specify what clothes to keep on.
If you want me to include a specific apparel piece, let me know about that as well. If you don't like your outfit(s) I'll redo for free (still costs 3 gems or 3k treasure overall I just wont make you buy another outfit).

Coli Grinding and Training[GRINDING IS OPEN~TRAINING IS CLOSED]
(Grinding)-Half an hour of grinding for 20k treasure and an hour for 50k treasure, you get to keep all of the goods.
(Training)-Will get a dragon to level 25 for 100k treasure (per dragon). If you want me to stat and stone your dragon for you, instructions and battle stones will need to be provided. This service is going to be closed until i can figure out specifics and get my own dragons trained up to level 25.
[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Wishlist and Such Poops[/center][/color][/size][/b] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b] yes I know some of them are pretty up there. [quote][/quote] [b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b]
Wishlist and Such Poops

yes I know some of them are pretty up there.
Quote:
@supernovas
How much were you looking for the dusky rose wing tangles?
@supernovas
How much were you looking for the dusky rose wing tangles?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@supernovas
Ah im so sorry, I realized that I need the twilight ones not the dusky ones :( Sorry for the inconvenience....
@supernovas
Ah im so sorry, I realized that I need the twilight ones not the dusky ones :( Sorry for the inconvenience....
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

It's perfectly fine, it happens to me all the time lol
@L1BR4

It's perfectly fine, it happens to me all the time lol
@supernovas

Do you have any ripple scrolls by chance?
@supernovas

Do you have any ripple scrolls by chance?
1U8DDHp.png
@ChessieSmiles No, sorry :(
@ChessieSmiles No, sorry :(
1 2