Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ease the sting: [T]NotN stuff for Dust
1 2 3
@sraben

I have 24 I didn't open due to forgetting and falling asleep while rollover happened :C I'll send it now~
@sraben

I have 24 I didn't open due to forgetting and falling asleep while rollover happened :C I'll send it now~
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
Everything has been sent. Best of luck to each of you!
Everything has been sent. Best of luck to each of you!
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@sraben

This is fun! I have 29 dusts would you like to trade? I have 30... but I want to keep one in my hoard for... fun?
@sraben

This is fun! I have 29 dusts would you like to trade? I have 30... but I want to keep one in my hoard for... fun?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan

Heh, I understand perfectly send away!
@BlackandTan

Heh, I understand perfectly send away!

@sraben

Welp, I opened all my chests but I went out and bought a solitary Nocturnal dust. It's not much obviously, but might as well give it a shot right? If you're okay with that, I'll send the solitary thing on its way to you.
@sraben

Welp, I opened all my chests but I went out and bought a solitary Nocturnal dust. It's not much obviously, but might as well give it a shot right? If you're okay with that, I'll send the solitary thing on its way to you.
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
@sheppardkid

This thread is more to help those that got burned by the rollover, and I've been working in 5s, (usually rounding up) I'm not sure it would be fair to those who went before to offer you the same thing for your one as their five. My apologies. There are individuals who are buying dust, if you're looking to flip it, otherwise I guess you could try to round up a couple more and send them my way. Or PM me if you really want to work something out.

I hadn't realized how much like a raffle this thread is.
@sheppardkid

This thread is more to help those that got burned by the rollover, and I've been working in 5s, (usually rounding up) I'm not sure it would be fair to those who went before to offer you the same thing for your one as their five. My apologies. There are individuals who are buying dust, if you're looking to flip it, otherwise I guess you could try to round up a couple more and send them my way. Or PM me if you really want to work something out.

I hadn't realized how much like a raffle this thread is.

@sraben

It's all right. I can understand that I guess. I'll just keep this one in my vault to complete my "favorites" collection of the NotN event.
@sraben

It's all right. I can understand that I guess. I'll just keep this one in my vault to complete my "favorites" collection of the NotN event.
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
Up
Up

1 2 3