Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ease the sting: [T]NotN stuff for Dust
1 2 3
If you weren't able to open your Strange Chest in time, you are rewarded with the painful reminder of a pile of dust in your inventory. I'll take it off your hands, and give you a chance at what you missed out on. I have a random number generator, and for every 5 Nocturnal Dust I'll roll you out a number and send you something that you would have gotten from your Strange Chest.

I'm using the following numbers, 1:5 trinkets 1:75 mimic/festival bears 1:250 Nocturne Egg, 1:3000 Nocturne Scroll. I'm trying to match the event numbers while still working with my program.

That's right, I have a scroll set aside, if the RNG loves you, it might be yours.

Edit: I am not trading for Mimic Dust, but Nocturnal Dust. The nocturnal dust is the remnants of Strange Chests and is in the "other" tab of your hoard, as it is a trinket, not a material. Thank you.
If you weren't able to open your Strange Chest in time, you are rewarded with the painful reminder of a pile of dust in your inventory. I'll take it off your hands, and give you a chance at what you missed out on. I have a random number generator, and for every 5 Nocturnal Dust I'll roll you out a number and send you something that you would have gotten from your Strange Chest.

I'm using the following numbers, 1:5 trinkets 1:75 mimic/festival bears 1:250 Nocturne Egg, 1:3000 Nocturne Scroll. I'm trying to match the event numbers while still working with my program.

That's right, I have a scroll set aside, if the RNG loves you, it might be yours.

Edit: I am not trading for Mimic Dust, but Nocturnal Dust. The nocturnal dust is the remnants of Strange Chests and is in the "other" tab of your hoard, as it is a trinket, not a material. Thank you.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@sraben

selfping for tracking. Feel free to let me know in your PM if you'd like to see your rolled numbers posted here, or if you'd prefer to simply be sent your items.
@sraben

selfping for tracking. Feel free to let me know in your PM if you'd like to see your rolled numbers posted here, or if you'd prefer to simply be sent your items.

Dang, this sounds fun! Too bad I don't have even one pile of dust. u.u
Dang, this sounds fun! Too bad I don't have even one pile of dust. u.u
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@sraben
Sending you a message now!
@sraben
Sending you a message now!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@SherokuTakari

Heh, no worries! It means you got the most out of your chests, there's nothing wrong with that, I just know how bad it sucks to miss out on things, and want to ease the sting a bit.

(Also, I was wanting some of the dust myself, but was too much of a gambler to let a stack of chests go poof intentionally)
@SherokuTakari

Heh, no worries! It means you got the most out of your chests, there's nothing wrong with that, I just know how bad it sucks to miss out on things, and want to ease the sting a bit.

(Also, I was wanting some of the dust myself, but was too much of a gambler to let a stack of chests go poof intentionally)

@sraben

Your parenthetical afterthought is exactly why I have no dust. XD I spent the last five minutes at least refreshing the coli trying to find a mimic to beat in time to NOT have time to open the resulting chest(s). :P
@sraben

Your parenthetical afterthought is exactly why I have no dust. XD I spent the last five minutes at least refreshing the coli trying to find a mimic to beat in time to NOT have time to open the resulting chest(s). :P
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@sraben - My god you are a freaking lifesaver. I nearly cried when I realized how much I have that went unopened D: I have 64 dust to send you if you'll take it c:
@sraben - My god you are a freaking lifesaver. I nearly cried when I realized how much I have that went unopened D: I have 64 dust to send you if you'll take it c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@sraben

Sending you 5 now : >
@sraben

Sending you 5 now : >
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@CartelSaide

My condolences, send away. I'll round it up to 13 rolls on the RNG for you.
@CartelSaide

My condolences, send away. I'll round it up to 13 rolls on the RNG for you.

@sraben - thank yooooou!
@sraben - thank yooooou!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png