Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Light Sprite [S/T] Fest+ 6DigG2Imp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Twizz

I feel like I should offer you both my congrats for not having to shell out nearly 40kg for a Light Sprite and also my condolences for not hanging onto your spare until you can make hard bank like now. xP I'm kicking myself for not trying harder when I just joined, when the gem to treasure ratio was 1:450 and the LS were only 20milT. Now I had to haul around until I managed to summon up 38kg magically to buy it.

Hopefully the AH is merciful and people start buying from you! There was a dip in old item worths but now they seem to be slowly climbing back up.
@Twizz

I feel like I should offer you both my congrats for not having to shell out nearly 40kg for a Light Sprite and also my condolences for not hanging onto your spare until you can make hard bank like now. xP I'm kicking myself for not trying harder when I just joined, when the gem to treasure ratio was 1:450 and the LS were only 20milT. Now I had to haul around until I managed to summon up 38kg magically to buy it.

Hopefully the AH is merciful and people start buying from you! There was a dip in old item worths but now they seem to be slowly climbing back up.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Hah, aww, thanks. XDXD I still consider myself super lucky that I got one in the first place at the very least. I super feel for anyone trying to buy one for 40-50K now. o.O;
@FloatingInSpace

Hah, aww, thanks. XDXD I still consider myself super lucky that I got one in the first place at the very least. I super feel for anyone trying to buy one for 40-50K now. o.O;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz what would be your lowest you would go on the companion comet in gems?
@Twizz what would be your lowest you would go on the companion comet in gems?
G5Ovnmj.png
Bumping for you~
Bumping for you~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Twizz Do you have any price ranges on the Carmine/White/Midnight and the Spring/Jungle/Azure?
@Twizz Do you have any price ranges on the Carmine/White/Midnight and the Spring/Jungle/Azure?
L8mhHcd.png
@Twizz
800g for the water sprite?
1600g for the earth sprite?
2000g for the plague sprite?
200g for the nocturne scroll?
300g for the rotclaw?
900g for the comet?
400g for the naturalist adornments?
@Twizz
800g for the water sprite?
1600g for the earth sprite?
2000g for the plague sprite?
200g for the nocturne scroll?
300g for the rotclaw?
900g for the comet?
400g for the naturalist adornments?
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@VoxxVoleur

Thanks so much for the bump!

@SerenityBreeze

Looking at the AH prices, maybe 1100 in gems?

@tompollicle

I'll admit I've been out of the 6-digit dragon market for awhile so not immediately, but I can do some poking around and come back with a price-range. ^^

@Vaze

Definitely good with the prices for the Nocturne Scroll, Water Sprite, Rotclaw, and Adornments! Send a CR with 1700 gems whenever you'd like! :D

Would ideally like to get a bit more for the other stuff though, particularly the Plague and Earth Sprites!
@VoxxVoleur

Thanks so much for the bump!

@SerenityBreeze

Looking at the AH prices, maybe 1100 in gems?

@tompollicle

I'll admit I've been out of the 6-digit dragon market for awhile so not immediately, but I can do some poking around and come back with a price-range. ^^

@Vaze

Definitely good with the prices for the Nocturne Scroll, Water Sprite, Rotclaw, and Adornments! Send a CR with 1700 gems whenever you'd like! :D

Would ideally like to get a bit more for the other stuff though, particularly the Plague and Earth Sprites!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Thank you! I'm absolutely rotten at pricing dragons.
@Twizz Thank you! I'm absolutely rotten at pricing dragons.
L8mhHcd.png
@Twizz

100kt for chillspike collars and 300g for companion comets?

edit: also 30g per gloomwillow guide, 8g per starseer's emblem, 8g per frigid emblem

extra edit: 8g per frigid emblem, been forgetting a lot recently ` `

extra extra: last one, hopefully. this is all going off my recent buy history i think. 25g per chillspike crown

more: 10g per frigid/whirlwind sash
@Twizz

100kt for chillspike collars and 300g for companion comets?

edit: also 30g per gloomwillow guide, 8g per starseer's emblem, 8g per frigid emblem

extra edit: 8g per frigid emblem, been forgetting a lot recently ` `

extra extra: last one, hopefully. this is all going off my recent buy history i think. 25g per chillspike crown

more: 10g per frigid/whirlwind sash
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
@lucinas

Sorry, but I'm hoping to get a bit more than that for the Companion Comet and Chillspike Collar! Thank you for your interest though! ^^

@tompollicle

Okay, so poking around some sales and the ODCA history, I'm thinking maybe I might ask somewhere around 2K gems for the WC boy and maybe 1K gems for the G2 boy since his colors are pretty nice and he hasn't been bred too much (I wish he didn't have that one unnamed though T_T).
@lucinas

Sorry, but I'm hoping to get a bit more than that for the Companion Comet and Chillspike Collar! Thank you for your interest though! ^^

@tompollicle

Okay, so poking around some sales and the ODCA history, I'm thinking maybe I might ask somewhere around 2K gems for the WC boy and maybe 1K gems for the G2 boy since his colors are pretty nice and he hasn't been bred too much (I wish he didn't have that one unnamed though T_T).
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13