Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Light Sprite [S/T] Fest+ 6DigG2Imp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Twizz ty :D mayby i sell all xD mayby...
@Twizz ty :D mayby i sell all xD mayby...
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Twizz
coldfire3's thread!
remuslupn's thread!
dunno if ye saw these, but uh... yep!

WHOOPS I ACCIDENTLY NECRO'D IT
@Twizz
coldfire3's thread!
remuslupn's thread!
dunno if ye saw these, but uh... yep!

WHOOPS I ACCIDENTLY NECRO'D IT
@AWB

Ah, thank you! I did see those threads but I don't think I have anything they're looking to swap for. T.T

No worries about the Necro, I am still tentatively searching (although I do have to update my offer). X3
@AWB

Ah, thank you! I did see those threads but I don't think I have anything they're looking to swap for. T.T

No worries about the Necro, I am still tentatively searching (although I do have to update my offer). X3
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Changing up my search in order to scratch my Year 1 Festival completion itch. I've been seeing Sunchaser Jewelry selling for around 20K gems and Illuminated Armbands for less than 4K gems so that's what I'm aiming to trade for but we'll see. XD
Changing up my search in order to scratch my Year 1 Festival completion itch. I've been seeing Sunchaser Jewelry selling for around 20K gems and Illuminated Armbands for less than 4K gems so that's what I'm aiming to trade for but we'll see. XD
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Still looking for the light armband or Sunchaser Jewelry?
@Twizz

Still looking for the light armband or Sunchaser Jewelry?
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Reithya

Ooo, yes, tentatively anyway! Mostly hoping for trades at the moment and I have to update my inventory a little bit but I definitely am still looking. ^^
@Reithya

Ooo, yes, tentatively anyway! Mostly hoping for trades at the moment and I have to update my inventory a little bit but I definitely am still looking. ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I understand x'3 And I wish you luck! While you've got quite the stash of goodies, I'm looking for more raw treasure/gems >//<

That being said, they've dropped in price considerably so your goal is closer than ever! Chin up! :D You've got this x'3
@Twizz

I understand x'3 And I wish you luck! While you've got quite the stash of goodies, I'm looking for more raw treasure/gems >//<

That being said, they've dropped in price considerably so your goal is closer than ever! Chin up! :D You've got this x'3
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Reithya

Aw thanks! I'd offer pure but I'm also pseudo saving up for a Bone Fiend (that is...going to take awhile) and trying to whittle my Hoard down just to things I wanna keep/collect.

That is very fortuitous to hear the prices have dropped somewhat though. :D Hopefully I'll get a nibble soon!

Thanks again! ^.^
@Reithya

Aw thanks! I'd offer pure but I'm also pseudo saving up for a Bone Fiend (that is...going to take awhile) and trying to whittle my Hoard down just to things I wanna keep/collect.

That is very fortuitous to hear the prices have dropped somewhat though. :D Hopefully I'll get a nibble soon!

Thanks again! ^.^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Bumping this at long last since I've been seeing quite a few Brightshine items being offered around lately.
Bumping this at long last since I've been seeing quite a few Brightshine items being offered around lately.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Bump. Might also be interested in working out 3-way trades for anybody with Dappervolk stuff.
Bump. Might also be interested in working out 3-way trades for anybody with Dappervolk stuff.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13