Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (New!) 10kt Flight Change Flag/Art Gifs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=5]Lucinas' Flight Change Banner Service![/size][/center] Since I haven't been able to breed in like a year, I figured I need to be creative for dragon money in a way that's relevant to Flight rising. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Z8pf3gV.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZkFDVSz.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/us7aGxD.gif[/img][/center] Size from left to right, small (40x40px), medium (60x60px), large (120x120px). (I swear they're on the same wavelength, browsers just load them at different times depending on connection). Unless specified otherwise, banners will be completed with the same settings as those provided above. All gifs will be hosted in Imgur to ensure commissions and links won't be deleted or broken. They may be downloaded from here and reuploaded wherever at your discretion. This service is available for all flags, in all combinations. The base price for flag banners is [b]10kt[/b], with an additional [b]10kt[/b] per flag added to the first two. (This means that two or more flags can be requested per gif.) Alternative payment methods are further on into this post. Please make your purchases through the crossroads, in two-way trade requests. This is beneficial for both the buyer and seller, as it provides both of us with receipts. (I just have these priced like this because I don't know whether flooding happens or not here.) I like tips. Tips in treasure, gems, Black Tulips and seafood are appreciated. The old versions of the medium flag are also available for banner making in small (40x40px) and medium (40x40px). I can also make these icons (15x15px) and bubbles (40x40px), though they aren't very good: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tX4iziS.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LFeXwP6.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0gL9UKn.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7kXCxwv.gif[/img][/center] You can haggle in pms if you're needing price adjustments. Pricing is currently tentative, anyways. ----- [size=5]Request form:[/size] [b]Flight banners requested (in order): Gif size/Custom dimensions: Extra details (speed, custom size, fan flags, etc.):[/b] [size=5]Sample Completed Form (for the example flags above):[/size] [b]Flight banners requested (in order):[/b] Arcane, Lightning [b]New or Old:[/b] New [b]Gif size/Custom dimensions:[/b] Large [b]Extra details (speed, crop transparency, fan flags, etc.):[/b] n/a [b]A good joke/something about how your day's been (optional):[/b] What kind of bagel can fly? (A plain bagel!) ----- Don't worry about formatting the bbcode for those, obviously. [b]These requests can be completed quickly, so please keep this in mind while I keep in contact for users over their requests![/b] I can probably help with most crossfade requests, so if you see something that isn't up here, feel free to ask through this thread or messages. (I know this is a simple service I'm providing, but c'mon guys. Let me live.) [size=4]Slots (not in use unless I get totally swamped with requests):[/size] [b][LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/b] ----- This is here so I can have it later in the future. This entire thread is intentionally formatted for this dual purpose, actually. [size=5]Alternative Payment/Bribes (why):[/size] [item=Starseer's Emblem] [item=Gossamer Flame Candles] [item=Ghost Flame Candles] [item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Chillspike Collar] [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Frigid Sash] [item=Calico Cat] [item=Spring's Breath] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Garden Larail] [item=Lurefish] [item=Roundhorn Melprin] [item=Shimmering Xolo] [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [item=Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Dunhoof Ambassador] [item=Mock Firebird] [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=Vista: Spring] Soft pink silks. I've been grinding for weeks with nothing. (no fillets) Usermade accents. (Show me first) [size=5]Dreamtier items:[/size] [item=Companion Comet] (x2) [item=Archivists Spellscroll] (x2) [item=Prismatic Crystalscales] (x2) [item=Prismatic Token] (x∞) [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] One of each of the nymphs (except for Snowflake, I got that one by random chance). The one I have my eye on in particular is the Magic Nymph. Sprites (lol.) [size=5]Alternative Payment (*Multiple* required):[/size] [item=Black Tulip] (x∞) I'll figure just how many of each silk I need sometime.
Lucinas' Flight Change Banner Service!

Since I haven't been able to breed in like a year, I figured I need to be creative for dragon money in a way that's relevant to Flight rising.

Z8pf3gV.gif ZkFDVSz.gif us7aGxD.gif

Size from left to right, small (40x40px), medium (60x60px), large (120x120px).

(I swear they're on the same wavelength, browsers just load them at different times depending on connection). Unless specified otherwise, banners will be completed with the same settings as those provided above.

All gifs will be hosted in Imgur to ensure commissions and links won't be deleted or broken. They may be downloaded from here and reuploaded wherever at your discretion.

This service is available for all flags, in all combinations. The base price for flag banners is 10kt, with an additional 10kt per flag added to the first two. (This means that two or more flags can be requested per gif.) Alternative payment methods are further on into this post.

Please make your purchases through the crossroads, in two-way trade requests. This is beneficial for both the buyer and seller, as it provides both of us with receipts.

(I just have these priced like this because I don't know whether flooding happens or not here.)

I like tips. Tips in treasure, gems, Black Tulips and seafood are appreciated.

The old versions of the medium flag are also available for banner making in small (40x40px) and medium (40x40px). I can also make these icons (15x15px) and bubbles (40x40px), though they aren't very good:

tX4iziS.gif LFeXwP6.gif 0gL9UKn.gif 7kXCxwv.gif

You can haggle in pms if you're needing price adjustments. Pricing is currently tentative, anyways.

Request form:

Flight banners requested (in order):
Gif size/Custom dimensions:
Extra details (speed, custom size, fan flags, etc.):

Sample Completed Form (for the example flags above):

Flight banners requested (in order): Arcane, Lightning
New or Old: New
Gif size/Custom dimensions: Large
Extra details (speed, crop transparency, fan flags, etc.): n/a
A good joke/something about how your day's been (optional): What kind of bagel can fly? (A plain bagel!)

Don't worry about formatting the bbcode for those, obviously.

These requests can be completed quickly, so please keep this in mind while I keep in contact for users over their requests!

I can probably help with most crossfade requests, so if you see something that isn't up here, feel free to ask through this thread or messages.

(I know this is a simple service I'm providing, but c'mon guys. Let me live.)

Slots (not in use unless I get totally swamped with requests):

This is here so I can have it later in the future. This entire thread is intentionally formatted for this dual purpose, actually.

Alternative Payment/Bribes (why):

Starseer's Emblem Gossamer Flame Candles Ghost Flame Candles
Frigid Emblem Winter Wind Chillspike Collar Chillspike Crown Frigid Sash
Calico Cat Spring's Breath Blushing Pink Rose

Garden Larail Lurefish

Roundhorn Melprin Shimmering Xolo Rivermouth Flatbill Dwarf Unicorn
Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird Dryad's Guise Vista: Spring

Soft pink silks. I've been grinding for weeks with nothing. (no fillets)
Usermade accents. (Show me first)

Dreamtier items:

Companion Comet (x2) (x2) Prismatic Crystalscales (x2) Prismatic Token (x∞)

Overcharged Silverbeast Goldenbeast Frost Delver Stone Borer

One of each of the nymphs (except for Snowflake, I got that one by random chance). The one I have my eye on in particular is the Magic Nymph.

Sprites (lol.)

Alternative Payment (*Multiple* required):

Black Tulip (x∞)

I'll figure just how many of each silk I need sometime.
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
bump
bump
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png

o30FWNy.png
bump
bump
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
bump
bump
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
bump. raaaa
bump. raaaa
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
bump im making edits and stuff and i want dragon money pls
bump im making edits and stuff and i want dragon money pls
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
bump
bump
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
bump
bump
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
bump
bump
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
bump. fixed the broken images oops
bump. fixed the broken images oops
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png

o30FWNy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7