Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Light Sprite [S/T] Fest+ 6DigG2Imp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
i recently bought some 5 digits for 3.5kg each and previously bought one for 4kg!

@Twizz
i recently bought some 5 digits for 3.5kg each and previously bought one for 4kg!

@Twizz
8XWXOvB.png icon dragon c:

i like showing off my pretty dergs !!
chronic lazy memer.
@Twizz i did some nice sales so i think i can afford the following c:
  • 50g per gloomwillow (ill take as many as those as i can tbh) (though i only really 'need' six)
  • 40g per frigid/starseer's/whirlwind/shady sash
  • 120g per chillspike collar
  • 43g per chillspike crown
  • 200g per moonglow thorns (i just like having these around)
  • 800g per companion comet
  • 400g per thresher flatfins

also, this isn't year festival stuff but i can take winter winds for 22g each too. that's all!
@Twizz i did some nice sales so i think i can afford the following c:
  • 50g per gloomwillow (ill take as many as those as i can tbh) (though i only really 'need' six)
  • 40g per frigid/starseer's/whirlwind/shady sash
  • 120g per chillspike collar
  • 43g per chillspike crown
  • 200g per moonglow thorns (i just like having these around)
  • 800g per companion comet
  • 400g per thresher flatfins

also, this isn't year festival stuff but i can take winter winds for 22g each too. that's all!
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
@Twizz

Hrng. Martin (#68098) is pretty. Could I get a ping before you accept an offer on him? Maybe I can scrape together a good offer on him. lol. I've been looking for a 5 digit for a long time now x.x
@Twizz

Hrng. Martin (#68098) is pretty. Could I get a ping before you accept an offer on him? Maybe I can scrape together a good offer on him. lol. I've been looking for a 5 digit for a long time now x.x
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Twizz I'm sorry for the delay - work's been hectic! Would you take 2.75kg for the pair?
@Twizz I'm sorry for the delay - work's been hectic! Would you take 2.75kg for the pair?
L8mhHcd.png
@Skunk

Ooo, alright! I'll keep those prices in mind! I may end up auctioning him just because I've had a couple of tentative looks at him, but it's always good to know what the usual going-rate is for 5 digits.

@Nalabyte

Sure thing! I've been waffling over whether or not I want to set up an auction thread for him. I can't right now because of my work schedule but he's gotten a bit of interest so I'm thinking maybe I should try to next week. I'll make sure I ping you regardless!

@lucinas

I'm gonna pass on the offers for the sashes, Chillspike Crown, and Flatfins, and the Companion Comet and Chillspike Collar have been sold already!

50g for the Gloomwillow Guide works good though! I currently have 2 Moonglow Thorns, so if you could meet me in the middle and do 500 gems for both of them (250 each) they're all yours!
@Skunk

Ooo, alright! I'll keep those prices in mind! I may end up auctioning him just because I've had a couple of tentative looks at him, but it's always good to know what the usual going-rate is for 5 digits.

@Nalabyte

Sure thing! I've been waffling over whether or not I want to set up an auction thread for him. I can't right now because of my work schedule but he's gotten a bit of interest so I'm thinking maybe I should try to next week. I'll make sure I ping you regardless!

@lucinas

I'm gonna pass on the offers for the sashes, Chillspike Crown, and Flatfins, and the Companion Comet and Chillspike Collar have been sold already!

50g for the Gloomwillow Guide works good though! I currently have 2 Moonglow Thorns, so if you could meet me in the middle and do 500 gems for both of them (250 each) they're all yours!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz sure thing, that makes everything 550g right? i'll send a cr shortly and feel free to make corrections if need be c:
@twizz sure thing, that makes everything 550g right? i'll send a cr shortly and feel free to make corrections if need be c:
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
@lucinas

Yep! Sounds good to me! I have to run back to work but I'll add my half of the CR before I do.

Thanks a bunch!
@lucinas

Yep! Sounds good to me! I have to run back to work but I'll add my half of the CR before I do.

Thanks a bunch!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@tompollicle

I totally missed your ping earlier, my bad!

I have to run off to bed but I think I would take 2.75K gems for the both of them. Set up a CR whenever you're ready and I'll respond tomorrow. ^_^
@tompollicle

I totally missed your ping earlier, my bad!

I have to run off to bed but I think I would take 2.75K gems for the both of them. Set up a CR whenever you're ready and I'll respond tomorrow. ^_^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
As for the Scroll, mind if I wait a bit, say till the end of November? :D If Wildclaw Scroll doesn't make a comeback, I may message you about it at the beginning of December :3
(but don't feel obliged to hold it for me - if you happen to find a buyer, go for it!)

Would you accept 250 gems for Roots and Jollyfisher? :>
@Twizz
As for the Scroll, mind if I wait a bit, say till the end of November? :D If Wildclaw Scroll doesn't make a comeback, I may message you about it at the beginning of December :3
(but don't feel obliged to hold it for me - if you happen to find a buyer, go for it!)

Would you accept 250 gems for Roots and Jollyfisher? :>
ebO9SAq.png
@Gryphites

No problem! Definitely feel free to make an offer on the WC scroll then. ^_^

And 250 gems for the Roots and Jollyfisher skins sounds fine! Set up a CR whenever you're ready!
@Gryphites

No problem! Definitely feel free to make an offer on the WC scroll then. ^_^

And 250 gems for the Roots and Jollyfisher skins sounds fine! Set up a CR whenever you're ready!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13