Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Shameful Familiar Adoptions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@confusedIce - I would be happy to send you one of these: [item=Salve Kamaitachi] Send my your Shy Shellhead, maybe spending time with other familiars will help. @Jayara - I will send you one of these to help your searches. It's one eye may help you keep an eye on things.
@confusedIce - I would be happy to send you one of these:

Salve Kamaitachi

Send my your Shy Shellhead, maybe spending time with other familiars will help.

@Jayara - I will send you one of these to help your searches. It's one eye may help you keep an eye on things.
@AbyssalAurora - I can send you one of these to help keep your Progen company: [item=Poisonous Toridae] It would be happy to show you that it has a pretty flower.
@AbyssalAurora - I can send you one of these to help keep your Progen company:

Poisonous Toridae

It would be happy to show you that it has a pretty flower.
Someone has just sent me this Furry Turtle thing. Probably because it is full of bugs. [item=Shellion] - Straight to the flea wash for you.
Someone has just sent me this Furry Turtle thing. Probably because it is full of bugs.

Shellion - Straight to the flea wash for you.
More fluffy monster things have been sent packing, as well as a bush band reject. [item=Southmarsh Podid] - Eww! When was the last time you had a wash? [item=Common Podid] - Stop licking yourself. NO! Don't lick me instead! Ugh. [item=Longneck Magi] - You couldn't keep a beat if you tried.
More fluffy monster things have been sent packing, as well as a bush band reject.

Southmarsh Podid - Eww! When was the last time you had a wash?

Common Podid - Stop licking yourself. NO! Don't lick me instead! Ugh.

Longneck Magi - You couldn't keep a beat if you tried.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/884.png[/img] Fluffy, check. Adopted, YEP! How could someone not love that adorable face? ^.=.^
884.png Fluffy, check. Adopted, YEP!
How could someone not love that adorable face? ^.=.^
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@StarriannaFlare - Thankyou for your kindness in adopting this non-Yeti. Check your inbox shortly. :) On sadder news, for the acts of violence towards the mate of a desired companion, this one has been sent to solitary confinement. [item=Emerald Cave Jewel] - Exploding Cigars are not cool dude.
@StarriannaFlare - Thankyou for your kindness in adopting this non-Yeti.

Check your inbox shortly. :)

On sadder news, for the acts of violence towards the mate of a desired companion, this one has been sent to solitary confinement.

Emerald Cave Jewel - Exploding Cigars are not cool dude.
Reaganstorme I'd like to adopt the stonewatch harpy :') But donate so many more....so, so, so many more owls....like 5 of them
Reaganstorme I'd like to adopt the stonewatch harpy :') But donate so many more....so, so, so many more owls....like 5 of them
+3 FR time
@Reaganstorme a springbok for an amaranth moth??? every time i sell one another two drop as loot -_-
@Reaganstorme a springbok for an amaranth moth??? every time i sell one another two drop as loot -_-
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Reaganstorme May I adopt that Dreameater?
@Reaganstorme May I adopt that Dreameater?
@Reaganstorme [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/800.png[/img] I must be some sort of Noggle magnet, because I've gotten three or so in my recent grinding. I managed to rehome the first two, but I'm afraid this guy must be a lost cause. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/803.png[/img] I think I could manage to find this guy a sense of rhythm, though! (Side note: This one of the funniest and cutest things I've seen on this site. Props.)
@Reaganstorme
800.png I must be some sort of Noggle magnet, because I've gotten three or so in my recent grinding. I managed to rehome the first two, but I'm afraid this guy must be a lost cause.

803.png I think I could manage to find this guy a sense of rhythm, though!

(Side note: This one of the funniest and cutest things I've seen on this site. Props.)
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28