Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Shameful Familiar Adoptions
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Reaganstorme
This. Is. BRILLIANT. Please give me a ping when you reopen!! I'd love to give some of these stinkers a home and send you some of my own extra troublemakers
@Reaganstorme
This. Is. BRILLIANT. Please give me a ping when you reopen!! I'd love to give some of these stinkers a home and send you some of my own extra troublemakers
6gNJryW.png
@Reaganstorme
Are you accepting adopters presently or no? There are several here I'd love to give homes to, I'm definitely in that 'repeatedly gets X drop' category (or no drop) so there are several of the basic familiars I'm still trying to find, this seems like a lot more fun than just going to the market ^^
If not could I get a ping when you open again? Thanks ^^
@Reaganstorme
Are you accepting adopters presently or no? There are several here I'd love to give homes to, I'm definitely in that 'repeatedly gets X drop' category (or no drop) so there are several of the basic familiars I'm still trying to find, this seems like a lot more fun than just going to the market ^^
If not could I get a ping when you open again? Thanks ^^
8_by_tehutiy-d85sai6.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifdGaUzUm.png
@Reaganstorme I too would like to adopt some of these whenever you reopen! You have a bunch that I want! :O I'm in the "Never gets familiar drops AT ALL, never mind getting repeats" category.
@Reaganstorme I too would like to adopt some of these whenever you reopen! You have a bunch that I want! :O I'm in the "Never gets familiar drops AT ALL, never mind getting repeats" category.
FooterAds.gif
@Reaganstorme I'd love a ping when you open back up, if it's not too much trouble (:
@Reaganstorme I'd love a ping when you open back up, if it's not too much trouble (:
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28