Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Shameful Familiar Adoptions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
For the sins of eating too much fish, 'singing' on the fences, and getting underfoot one too many times, these three have been sent to me for rehabilitation.

Salve Kamaitachi - Stop digging in the garbage for fish heads, stinky.

Salve Kamaitachi
- A music producer just rang with a cease and desist order for copying their tween starlet.

Salve Kamaitachi - Scratching the furniture isn't going to get me to let you outside, so quit it.
For the sins of eating too much fish, 'singing' on the fences, and getting underfoot one too many times, these three have been sent to me for rehabilitation.

Salve Kamaitachi - Stop digging in the garbage for fish heads, stinky.

Salve Kamaitachi
- A music producer just rang with a cease and desist order for copying their tween starlet.

Salve Kamaitachi - Scratching the furniture isn't going to get me to let you outside, so quit it.
You know that voice that whispers in your ear? Well, this one has been banished for excessive slobbering: [item=Hainu] - You are NOT a shoulder parrot. You are a fat butt wolf.
You know that voice that whispers in your ear? Well, this one has been banished for excessive slobbering:

Hainu - You are NOT a shoulder parrot. You are a fat butt wolf.
The rehabilitation has begun!
The rehabilitation has begun!
Another has realised that all that glitters is not Gold. Sometimes it is, in fact, Silver. And to them I say, thankyou for improving the look of your lair! [item=Silver Springbok] - Oh Deer. Your time of Judgement is at hand. Stop being such a butt head.
Another has realised that all that glitters is not Gold. Sometimes it is, in fact, Silver. And to them I say, thankyou for improving the look of your lair!

Silver Springbok - Oh Deer. Your time of Judgement is at hand. Stop being such a butt head.
@reaganstorme THESE LITTLE @#%$*#$% KEEP FOLLOWING ME HOME [item=poisonous toridae] NO GO AWAY [item=venomous toridae] I DON'T WANT YOU
@reaganstorme

THESE LITTLE @#%$*#$% KEEP FOLLOWING ME HOME

Poisonous Toridae NO GO AWAY

Venomous Toridae I DON'T WANT YOU
@Reaganstorme Are we able to help with the rehabilitation? I may have a spot in my home for whatever this little thing is, if it promises to behave. [item=shellion]
@Reaganstorme

Are we able to help with the rehabilitation? I may have a spot in my home for whatever this little thing is, if it promises to behave.

Shellion
@Calm - I have sent you that ... whatever it is ... on promise of good behaviour. If you find that it misbehaves, by all means send it back.
@Calm - I have sent you that ... whatever it is ... on promise of good behaviour. If you find that it misbehaves, by all means send it back.
@Reaganstorme

I would be willing to give one of these guys Salve Kamaitachi a home.
My dragons don't seem to mind the smell much.

Blueridge Greatshell This guy needs to stop hiding in his shell. Maybe he'd like your place better. He could possibly make new friends.
@Reaganstorme

I would be willing to give one of these guys Salve Kamaitachi a home.
My dragons don't seem to mind the smell much.

Blueridge Greatshell This guy needs to stop hiding in his shell. Maybe he'd like your place better. He could possibly make new friends.
Frozen Forest Hatchery. A hatchery that takes any requests of any kind. Forum for everyone
@Reaganstorme I need something to have a staring match and somehow do not have [item=Storm Seeker] yet for all my times of staring in the coliseum looking for other things... Xp Maybe it could come help me look?
@Reaganstorme

I need something to have a staring match and somehow do not have
Storm Seeker yet for all my times of staring in the coliseum looking for other things... Xp Maybe it could come help me look?
@Reaganstorme

Oh man, this is making me like twelve different kinds of happy.
In other news, I've actually been eyeing a Poisonous Toridae as a permanent familiar for one of my progens. Might be good to separate those two Toridae lovebirds, lololol. May I take it off your hands for my Styx to whip into shape rehabilitate?
@Reaganstorme

Oh man, this is making me like twelve different kinds of happy.
In other news, I've actually been eyeing a Poisonous Toridae as a permanent familiar for one of my progens. Might be good to separate those two Toridae lovebirds, lololol. May I take it off your hands for my Styx to whip into shape rehabilitate?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28